It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion Is The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I think a better way of putting it is: "The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing people he was God". All religions are the work of Satan, a.k.a. the ego of man.

S&F

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

There is actually a rather big difference.

Established religion says you need someone to teach you to be moral. A pastor

Individual interpretation says that everything you need to be moral is within you.

By the very nature of religion you are taught that one man is more moral, closer to God, then another.

The religions have twisted the scriptures to keep you under control of the church. The scriptures tell us to develop a personal relationship with God, who is the voice of morality within us.

Religion in is current form will pass away. Spiritual gatherings of like minded people will continue.
edit on 16-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
So a creation of religious myth (The Devil) created religion?

Talk about circular logic.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
How about... the greatest trick religion ever pulled was convincing the world there's a devil whispering in peoples ears making them do bad things?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Oh boy...how little you know..
I hope that one day you will find out the truth.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I honestly believe that bashing word "religion" will get you to "heaven" faster, I don't remeber where this quote was but;
"Why do people worship cross, jesus died on cross, do you think JFK would love to reincarnate to see we are worshipping sniper rifles"

We had good talk with friend yesterday he's background is muslim, mine christian, neither one of us has anything to do with these "religions" nowadays, since I think both are made for different meanings what "faith" really means. So personally I don't think many christians are any spiritual or enlightened, this is because they go in to their shell when we mock their savior

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I believe that people should be free to believe whatever they want, worship however they wish pray to whomever they desire.

Hatred and disdain shows a weakness in accepting that people won't always think the same as yourself. Apparently there are many weak people here.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join