It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists claim they can change your belief on immigrants and God – with MAGNETS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I wonder if we can adapt this technique for politicians... I don't think I would want to have my neurons scrambled with a magnet though.

interesting find..

SnF

edit on 16-10-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Myomistress
Good, they need to zap Donald Trump with it.

Second line

Mystery solved as to why Trump sports that terrible, unnatural comb over? Could it be that it shields him from magnetic fields?

That is the best statement about Trump I have ever seen.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: mc_squared

Belief in God was reduced almost by a third, while participants became 28.5 per cent less bothered by immigration numbers.

Finally!

A cure for Conservatism

Why so? I believe in a higher power.I even have special beliefs in certain religious figures and saints. Why would this
reduction' have anthing to do with conservatives or a good thing?
edit on 16-10-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
So they actually used the word "immigrants" and thus worded a THREAT to people.

I'd withdraw any funding they get ASAP, and let them know that you don't require anything from them except for their resignation, and possible criminal prosecution if even one person's free will is taken.

People need to use phone, letters, speak up, meet in person, get groups going, their papers and get in their faces non stop.

Its the action steps that count.

Best post in this thread.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Vote Trump! He is the only guy running who is immune to their control.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Scientists claim they can change your belief on immigrants and God

so in other words, Scientists have confirmed the validity of the DARPA mind control program

Whistleblower Reveals Military Mind Control Project

DARPA Wants to Install Transcranial Ultrasonic Mind Control Devices in Soldiers

What if the government could change people’s moral beliefs or stop political dissent through remote control of people’s brains?

DARPA Mind Control Project

edit on 16-10-2015 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AttitudeProblem

Well that's it. I'm buying a tin foil hat for my cat but when it comes to my mind good luck controlling it. Seriously good luck. I can barely control it at the best of times.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Awesome, I recommend they start with Trump for immigration and the POPE for God.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Stating they can control your views and emotions with physical affects, i.e. magnets is really no different than controlling your thoughts and attitude via a partial or full lobotomy. But I'm sure not volunteering for any of it.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Myomistress
Good, they need to zap Donald Trump with it.

Second line

Only Trump. Add another 3 to 4 billion and world would be a better place!

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
I heard from a Ranger about a "HALO" they used to train him with combat NLP stuff..
It's been out there for some time ...so long I bet they're doing it with cellphones too.

Um... You've never heard of "Halo?" Lots of kids and adults are "trained" with it. For nomenclature or fun, let's call them "gamers..." for "some time," now.
I'm only (kinda) joking... I WASN'T going to respond... I seriously accidentally hit "reply," and the text box wouldn't go away, so I figured I'd say what I thought initially, w/o concern to realitious (new word, I think) thought.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mc_squared

Belief in God was reduced almost by a third, while participants became 28.5 per cent less bothered by immigration numbers.

Finally!

A cure for Conservatism

But you have to cause brain damage to achieve the desired effect. Kinda says something about those already there, imo...

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Someone needs to build a giant one and hang it over the middle east so they all chill the #### out and join the 21st century.

Does this mean that the earths own magnetic field has an effect on our brains to some extent as well?

Interesting shizz OP

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Hmmm...

They appear to have linked the belief in God with a problem with immigration figures here. Apparently the treatment reduces both things in subjects who undergo this treatment. Interesting. I wonder if a person who has faith in God, but no problem with immigration, would feel the effects.

I would guess that they would not.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Sound like a form of magnetically induced lobotomy if you ask me.

Wonder what happens if you reverse the polarity?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I agree, with you, darn that would be the best thing that could be in the benefit of human kind in countries where the politicrats have been bought by big interest money, wire the bastards to find dirty the practice of accepting bribes to screw the populations in favor of political favoritism.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashenm just gonna leave this here
Hendricus G. Loos

And to just step that up a notch, let's add an i-watch and, or a super special set of Dr Dre ear phones.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AttitudeProblem

so in other words, Scientists have confirmed the validity of the DARPA mind control program 

Call me crazy, but I believe they have been working on this for a long time, and have actually been using it. It may explain the increased number of military classified suicides, PTSD and clinical depression veterans.

Maybe they have taken to playing with our minds to another level.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

What crap.

The two ideas are logically distinct. Probably reflects the views of the 'right on' researchers.

God help us all.
edit on 16.10.2015 by CJCrawley because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I'm sure "scientists" can screw up someone's brain in any manner of ways. Electroshock, drugs. Just because damaging a brain to the point of making someone an atheist doesn't mean it's "fixed".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join