It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many guns do you own and what are your political leanings?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Just enjoy your free healthcare. The government will take care of you! They are awesome at it and they love you! (heart)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

The *Real* question is how many do College Professors have and what party are they voting for.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
*Looks around then types convincingly*

I don't have any guns at all. They were all stolen recently and I decided against reporting it because I didn't really need them anyway.

My political views? I love my country. I love my president. I love being taken care of from cradle to grave.

Thank you sir.... May I have another?

Boating accident. Bottom of the lake... that is the standard

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I don't own any guns. I have wanted to own a handgun for home defense. I have wanted to learn how to learn how to use a shotgun for hunting in case SHTF. I am far left liberal.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I don't have any guns at all. They were all stolen recently and I decided against reporting it because I didn't really need them anyway.

My political views? I love my country. I love my president. I love being taken care of from cradle to grave.

You NEED to report your guns stolen...any crimes committed with them will lead back to you.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Good luck getting anyone to reply to that one..unless their reply is zero.

but they're not willing to put a sign up in their own yards publicly declaring their "HOME IS PROUDLY GUN FREE"

edit on 15-10-2015 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AttitudeProblem

but their not willing to put a sign up in their yard publicly declaring their "HOME IS PROUDLY GUN FREE"

Well, that would be kind of stupid. I would never put such a sign up.
edit on 15-10-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

It's like saing I have no knives, no pepper spray, no baseball bat, so security system...etc and putting it on a sign
edit on 15-10-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

You NEED to report your guns stolen...any crimes committed with them will lead back to you.

edit on 10/15/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
He's joking. Noone wants to do this list.
a reply to: reldra

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Guns? Hmmmmm, guns. What are these "guns" you speak of? Guess I'll hafta Google it.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AttitudeProblem

but they're not willing to put a sign up in their own yards publicly declaring their "HOME IS PROUDLY GUN FREE"

I guess I should have prefaced it..good luck getting anyone on ATS to reveal that number unless they claim that number is zero.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Guess this shows what is wrong with our country now. People are afraid to stand up and tell the truth about anything because the big bad meany government might come. The government should ALWAYS be afraid of its citizens,not the other way around. I started a post about people's thoughts on our government on here and hardly anyone would stand up and answer it. So why do we have a government run amok again? Guess.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
If you hear voices in your head or have anger management issues, don't buy one. Otherwise, buy one. America no longer has many nice safe neighborhoods where crime doesn't happen. I grew up in one, though. If you get one, learn about safety and practice shooting. All your liberal friends will hate you.
sa reply to: reldra

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: frostie

Not enough to defend against Americas military when they go all tyrannical on us.

Keep in mind that our military is "us." I don't believe there are many soldiers that, when push came to shove, would attack their family or countrymen, orders or not. JMO.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
If a stranger asked me either of those questions in a bar, I would likely reply none of your damned business.
Not to be rude. That would just be my honest response.
I do hunt and I am suffiiciently armed to protect myself and my property if need be.
As far as politicians go, I say screw the whole lot.
edit on 16-10-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I'll tell you the same thing I told my mother.
    "I have never owned a gun"

She said "Good."

But that is not the question you asked is it. You asked does anyone have, and how many.

Timestop 2:22 - 2:36

There's a gun and ammunition
    just inside the doorway

Use it only in case of emergency.

Mike and the Mechanics
Silent Running (dangerous ground)

The real question is why are you using the civilian word of Gun?

Most trained people know that there is the "riffle" and the "pistol" (or piece), but that a "Gun" is the large cannon on a naval vessel.

Guns are used to fire safely from offshore, and shoot over the horizon, over the curve of the Earth, and strike targets inland. So far inland that the people there don't even think of themselves as close to the water.

And since we are talking about Guns...

It is my opinion that individual Americans should be able to own cruise missiles. That is my interpretation of the 2nd Amendment. We are the government. Everyone else is a temporarily elected servant.

You do realize that the lyrics to the song above laid out the very armed resistance happening in America right now. And the song was released exactly 30 years ago. Some of us were listening. Some of us understood the existential question of Generation X. "If the UN and the Pope want to end war, can we do it through music?" We invented metal, grunge, and countless other genera's of music. Made lead singers our heros, not returning vets. But look at what the grandchildren of the Boomers did to this country. They made heros of pr0n, and refuse to protest wars. Even when the cultural war of our music was already winning over the world.

Now....

Now, you better not come into my home without knocking and waiting to be identified.

Mike Grouchy

edit on 16-10-2015 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
thread closed for staff review

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I have millions of guns and a small private army most of my army wields at least 2 guns and big scary sharp things, the political learning's you may get from them will not come from the gun it will probably come from a machete or hatchet and they certainly will ask "long sleeve or short sleeve?" Btw I'm jk

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join