It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many guns do you own and what are your political leanings?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I own two guns. A 12 gauge shotgun and a .30-06. I'm also a more environmentally conscious person and I prefer politics that support the care of the land. My guns were purchased in case the land must be defended. I'm an independent here in the States and typically the political compass questionnaires show that I am highly liberal. I feel like I am socially liberal and fiscally conservative.

I'm very curious to hear what others have to say.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Is that you NSA?

No comment.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
I own two guns. A 12 gauge shotgun and a .30-06. I'm also a more environmentally conscious person and I prefer politics that support the care of the land. My guns were purchased in case the land must be defended. I'm an independent here in the States and typically the political compass questionnaires show that I am highly liberal. I feel like I am socially liberal and fiscally conservative.
I'm very curious to hear what others have to say.

Good luck getting anyone to reply to that one..unless their reply is zero.
edit on 15-10-2015 by spav5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
*Looks around then types convincingly*

I don't have any guns at all. They were all stolen recently and I decided against reporting it because I didn't really need them anyway.

My political views? I love my country. I love my president. I love being taken care of from cradle to grave.

Thank you sir.... May I have another?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Lol. No worries man. I respect your privacy. (pulls Metallicus's i.p., hacks into his webcam and zooms in to reveal 2000 fully auto ar-15s). Someone is at your front door. Better answer.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Faachist. Liberal. Give everybody money, tax the 1%. Legalize cannabis. Free healthcare and cable TV.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Not enough to defend against Americas military when they go all tyrannical on us. History repeats itself.
edit on 15-10-2015 by frostie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I believe that guns are a personal issue. Unless you're a hunter who needs permits and such, what you own or not is your own personal business.

I hate politics. I think that type of leadership is the bane of any society.

So If you're looking for a connection between what type of guns people have and what type of politics they adhere to..........I think all politicians should face the business end of a firearm and be forced into retirement.

There's my connection.

Radical change without a shot being fired.
edit on 15-10-2015 by InTheShadows because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

None

All politicians and government lawyers are oxygen thieves.

If I was a yank, I'd most likely be a 2nd amendment loving, CCP certified red-neck with a hoard of everything from antique rifles through to assault rifles (because it is my right) living in the swamp lands South of New Orleans somewhere and everytime a government muppet came on TV to lament how shootings are the guns fault and we should ban them all forever, I'd go out and buy 3 more guns, including more ammo.

Did I mention that politicians and lawyers suck?

Your Sincerely
Stralya maate.
(we are different from youze yanks aye)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Your guns were stolen? Ugh. That would make me nervous.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheShadows

Not a connection. Just curious of the demographics.

Very interesting responses so far.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I have 0 guns because of how tossed up the laws are up where I live.

The idea of defending my home turns me on however.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I don't own any guns and know next to nothing about them. I like shooting, when the rare opportunity arises. However that quickly gets boring because I've only ever shot at stationary targets. I know revolvers are my favorite. I imagine if I owned any I would get drunk and twirl them (unloaded) on my fingers. Revolver Ocelot is impressive.

I'm equally ignorant to politics. I've always been uninterested in them. I don't trust politicians actually give a # about anyone but them and theirs. Theirs is a cabal far above my station in life. I registered to vote at an Alice in Chains concert. But, I don't even vote. I don't see the reason at this point. I want to change that, I want to be responsible and vote.. But I saturated my brain with conspiracy theories for years and while I've shaken off a lot of the bull# I can't get over thinking those high ranking politicians are, well..

Enough said.
edit on 10-15-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

link   

I own one gun and I'm a registered independent

link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Hard to argue with that.

I don't think anyone here owns any guns, somehow they were all sold via private sale, and/or stolen recently...
And since I've not once gotten a call back for the thousands in stolen goods from my property (yet never once let go for a traffic violation ticket) I went and forgot to report that, too.

Darn. Good thing those in charge have a plan that makes sure we all get to live happily ever after, eh?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
*Looks around then types convincingly*

I don't have any guns at all. They were all stolen recently and I decided against reporting it because I didn't really need them anyway.

My political views? I love my country. I love my president. I love being taken care of from cradle to grave.

Thank you sir.... May I have another?

That's my answer also.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
N/M.

To be vague because this comes off as a bit personal and believe many will see it as such on a public site: Political leanings don't always define ownership.
edit on 15-10-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You have NO idea how hard one of those sentences was to type. I had to put my head between my legs and breath deeply more than once. It's as if the forces of nature were controlling me...

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
All my guns mysteriously vanish when strangers on the internet start asking me about them.. Do you really expect to get honest answers? I mean, seriously? A new member shows up on a site that is well known for criticising the U.S. govt, just happens to have a large and vocal Pro 2nd membership and asks "Oh by the way, how many guns ya got and what kind are they?"
I don't think this is gonna get far.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Why in hell do you want personal information from the members.

Idyll curiosity just doesn't cut it....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join