It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos emerge of Palestinian stabber in Israeli hospital, refuting Abbas claims of 'execution'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Stop making so much sense!
Lucky some of these guys can't stab us over the Internet.
And then they would say it's justified because we are oppressing them

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

What's with all this shooting and stabbing talk?
You're not going to go all jihad on us are you?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

There is no more scapegoat and that's the most embarrassing for people who put self-victimisation at the centre of their argumentation.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Extra ball ! Same player shoot again.

Do you agree with the Palestinian state right to exist ?

Only if its JORDAN,Syria,and egyptian liek they agreed on in resolution 242. There never was a palestinian state so therefore it has no right because it never was. Nice trick question.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Don't scapegoat me bro.
denounce violence.
Sending your kids to be suicide soldiers is the most vile beastly backwards thing.
But you and your compatriots say it's totally justified.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

As I quoted earlier, I'm for the two-state solution. I recognize the right to exist for both Israelis and Palestinians as an independent state. Could you please provide us an explicit statement that you do not agree with this point of view and support the denial for the Palestinians right to exist as an independent nation despite the fact that their flag is waved in front of the UN building.

What should be the fate, as of your point of view, of the populations living inside the Palestinian territory ?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Ever dared to denounce Israeli violence related to the occupation ?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

As I quoted earlier, I'm for the two-state solution. I recognize the right to exist for both Israelis and Palestinians as an independent state. Could you please provide us an explicit statement that you do not agree with this point of view and support the denial for the Palestinians right to exist as an independent nation despite the fact that their flag is waved in front of the UN building.

What should be the fate, as of your point of view, of the populations living inside the Palestinian territory ?

Im for the 4 state solution myself. BEcause the disputed lands are not "palestinian" Israel,jordan,syria,and egypt.
Also a FLAG does not a nation make. Remember the SOuth carolina confederate flag? OR that area in washington state that has its own flag. That flag is a political jab at western allies at the UN. th eonly reason th eUS is still there is the VETO POWER it has. Otherwise the US would not b e in the UN. Resolution 242 does not apply to "palestinians" having their own state. It implies they will go back to their home countries mentioned above. which is easy because they are in those areas already.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Ever dared to denounce Israeli violence related to the occupation ?

Only in the OP.
And in other threads.
And in person.
Who the hell drops white phosphorus on a residential neighborhood?
Even though Israelis dropped leaflets from the air warning of the impending attack days in advance it is inexcusable

Now you say how only a sick twisted lunatic can call for more children becoming suicide soldiers

edit on 16-10-2015 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Resolution 242 does not apply to "palestinians" having their own state. It implies they will go back to their home countries mentioned above. which is easy because they are in those areas already.

People living in Palestine are eligible for a Palestinian passport. Where should they be relocated when they hold such a document ? If they happen to be Israeli settlers, they also have the Israeli citizenship, for them, it would be straightforward : back to Israel. But what for the others ?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

OK. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: buster2010

If it talks like a terrorist, dresses like a terrorist, murders like a terrorist...........

Surprise!
its a Terrorist!

Holy crap!

Ewoks are Muslims?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: gspat

Ewoks eat PEOPLE

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Oh by the way ... about your OP :
Do you know where the video originaly comes from ?

Himself

No if that's not following someone's agenda ...

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Is any part of that video false?
at all?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I just wanted to clarify your source. Hope you're not ashamed of it ? Or maybe you didn't know this was an official Israeli PM video.
In this video either nothing is false : link.
(Graphic video - no embedding)

But there, no justice in Israeli exoneration.
And that's the whole problem : Israel can exonerate itself from its crimes but not from the violence it spawned through its own policies.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Ashamed of BiBi?

Never!

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Bravo to Netanyahu for his 45 second glare this week at the UN! The Jews have finally done it, they weaponized guilt!

Bill Maher

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Resolution 242 does not apply to "palestinians" having their own state. It implies they will go back to their home countries mentioned above. which is easy because they are in those areas already.

People living in Palestine are eligible for a Palestinian passport. Where should they be relocated when they hold such a document ? If they happen to be Israeli settlers, they also have the Israeli citizenship, for them, it would be straightforward : back to Israel. But what for the others ?

BAck to Jordan. their country of origin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join