It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos emerge of Palestinian stabber in Israeli hospital, refuting Abbas claims of 'execution'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

I can attest to the fact that Israelis are possibly some of the worst drivers in the world.
they all have stick shift but none of them know how to use it.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Personally I've had accident but small ones and never totalled a car in my life. I don't like automatic cars. Most cars in Europe have manual gearboxes and smoky diesels.

In order to consider a way to reduce the violence reported in your OP :

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Do you agree with the Palestinian state right to exist ?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
All i gotta say is if the Palestinians were such peace luvin goodie goodies , why did Syria , Jordan , and most of the ME countries kick them out after only a short while ? Why did Egypt not only put a boot to their butts , but built a wall and guard it even today? Think people. They were troublemakers from the get-go and have only gotten worse. They dont want peace. Not with the people of Israel or any other group in the ME. They want to CONTROL that entire area.

edit on 16-10-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Sorry, no thinking allowed when it comes to the palestinians
Those are the countries where they are originally from after all

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

They want to CONTROL that entire area.

Who is looking after the spoliation of other peoples land ?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

The number of Palestinian refugees in Syria registered with UNRWA as of 31 March 2003 was 407,743 (UNRWA 2003).
source
wiki

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

The number of Palestinian refugees in Syria registered with UNRWA as of 31 March 2003 was 407,743 (UNRWA 2003).
source
wiki

Palestinian refugees starving to death in Syria

Where is the outrage? Where are the cries for ending the Syrian occupation?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

So the Syrians are actually occupying Syria ... and we should be outraged about that ...

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Yea. The Kurds, palestinians, and any christians they havent butchered yet

(post by UnBreakable removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

There is war going on in Syria last time I checked, since 2011 (the news is from 2014). People starving, fleeing and dying in the process (syrian, palestinians, etc).

For starters, the basis of refugees in Syria , is because Israel Aggression, Theft, Occupation and Terrorists attacks to Palestinians (christians, muslins and others) since 1948, and before.

The murders, robbers and occupiers (Israelis) are still at large killing Palestinians, right now.

End the Siege,
Stop the Occupation,
Free Palestine.
We are all born born free and equal in dignity and rights. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security. No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Who is butchering who ? Can you be more precise ?

Israeli Church leaders blame anti-Christian attacks on government inaction

Kurdish Army Holding the Line against ISIS

And about Palestinians, this carefully eluded question is still unanswered :

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I am 100% behind a fully autonomous Palestinian state that renounces ( in speech and in action) violence against Israeli citizens.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I am 100% behind a fully autonomous Palestinian state that renounces ( in speech and in action) violence against Israeli citizens.

Great.

So let's start to return the land's has defined here:

United Nations General Assembly Resolution 43/176 in which the General Assembly called for the convening of an International Peace Conference on the Middle East, under the auspices of the United Nations.

Key elements of the resolution:

1- withdrawal of Israel from the occupied Palestinian territories, including Jerusalem, and from the other occupied Arab territories (that is the Golan Heights);

2-security of all States in the region, including those named in resolution 181 (that is Israel and Palestine), within secure and internationally recognized boundaries

3- execution of Resolution 194;

4- dismantling the Israeli settlements

5- free access to Holy Places

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

You - " We will stop stabbing your children if you give us land"
( Because after Israel gave them tons of land in Oslo they became peace-loving hippies lol.)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Israel gave them land ?
More like the other way around : Israel never stopped its settlement policy after Oslo.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Double post

edit on 16-10-2015 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I'm not stabbing anyone. For what I see Isrealis are the one's who are stabbing, even jews, killing, torturing, occupying illegally land, imprisoning, etc..

The world must to wake up to see the brutal continuation of the occupation, the settlement colonization, the wall, the burning of people, places of worship and homes, the killing youth, children and infants, the burning of crops, and the arrest and detention of people without charge or trial.

Your previous statement is hypocritical.
edit on 16/10/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

originally posted by: dashen

Great.

So let's start to return the land's has defined here:

United Nations General Assembly Resolution 43/176 in which the General Assembly called for the convening of an International Peace Conference on the Middle East, under the auspices of the United Nations.

Key elements of the resolution:

1- withdrawal of Israel from the occupied Palestinian territories, including Jerusalem, and from the other occupied Arab territories (that is the Golan Heights);

2-security of all States in the region, including those named in resolution 181 (that is Israel and Palestine), within secure and internationally recognized boundaries

3- execution of Resolution 194;

4- dismantling the Israeli settlements

5- free access to Holy Places

Resolution 242 Yet again.(newer resultions have netter weight) The ISraelis are to give back land ONLY FOR TH E PURPOSES OF PEACEFUL CO EXISTENCE. THEY ARE TO RECOGNIZE ISRAEL AS A SOVERIGHN NATION AS PART OF THIS DEAL. EGYPT IS TO RECLAIM ITS GAZA STRIP.SYRIA RECLAIMS ITS LANDS IT LOST AS WELL AS JORDAN. UNTIL THEY ALL AGREE ON THIS THEY ARE NOT REQUIRED TO GIVE BACK ANYTHING.

SO egypt has re-nigged on Gaza it seems? One step foward two steps back huh? Jordan dont want its people and land back because then it has to deal with the traitors and their decendants if it does. Syria is just unable to support them so they choose to ignore the problem it seems. If these countries were serious there would BE no issue but they arent.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Extra ball ! Same player shoot again.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join