It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos emerge of Palestinian stabber in Israeli hospital, refuting Abbas claims of 'execution'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I am all for a palestinian state, if it wasnt hell bent on murder and mayhem,
an ats thread from last year for example,
Hamas executes Palestinian anti war protesters in Gaza

or straight from the Hamas Charter

The time(16) will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and
kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry:
0 Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him! This will
not apply to the Gharqad(17), which is a Jewish tree (cited by Bukhari and Muslim)(18).
The Slogan of the Hamas
Article Eight
Allah is its goal, the Prophet its model, the Quzan its
Constitution, Jihad its path and death for the case of Allah its most
sublime belief.

Just look at the charter of the party ruling Israel right now.
Likud Charter

a. “The Jordan river will be the permanent eastern border of the State of Israel.”
b. “Jerusalem is the eternal, united capital of the State of Israel and only of Israel. The government will flatly reject Palestinian proposals to divide Jerusalem”
c. “The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river.”
d. “The Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria and Gaza are the realization of Zionist values. Settlement of the land is a clear expression of the unassailable right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and constitutes an important asset in the defense of the vital interests of the State of Israel. The Likud will continue to strengthen and develop these communities and will prevent their uprooting.

Combine this with quotes like the one from Justice Minister in Israel who calls for the genocide of the Palestinians just shows Israel doesn't want peace either.
Ayelet Shaked

During Israel’s summer 2014 attack on Gaza, MK Shaked essentially called for the genocide of Palestinians. In a Facebook post on July 1—a day before Israeli extremists kidnapped Palestinian teenager Muhammad Abu Khdeir and burned him alive—the lawmaker asserted that “the entire Palestinian people is the enemy” and called for its destruction, “including its elderly and its women, its cities and its villages, its property and its infrastructure.”

How can a Nazi like this get a job in any government.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

its called democracy, crazy people are allowed to vote too. And thats how you get Ayelet Shaked.
Being a democracy here is a list of Arab Israeli Knesset Members that were voted in.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

imo when a 13 boy willingly goes on a rampage with a knife then there is nothing left to talk about!

IMO it's then time to wonder about the reasons why he may feel so angered and be pushed into doing such action.

'East Jerusalem youth no longer distinguish between life and death'

The guide to Palestinian survival in Israel

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Israel history in a single page:

«It all starts like a Kafka story. One morning, and you've done nothing about it, someone is knocking at your door. It's a guy who says he lived in your flat at a time when the building wasn't build yet. He explains that the owner promised him that the city council would allow him to "come back" there. You say it's not possible but he already rushed to occupy the guest room.

The day after, you call your neighbour to help you kick out your "guest", who in the meantime, helped himself in the fridge and put both feet under the table but he defends himself. Soon, his cousins, nephews, uncles and aunts come by and start using all the rooms. Your wife and kids are forced to leave the apartment and find shelter further in the neighbourhood.

Feeling uncomfortable because of the neighbours that are supporting you (even if one of them took this as an opportunity to use your garage), your "guest", thanks to the janitor that supports him, empties the remaining of the building in order to feel safer.

Because you are getting angry, your guest, who is stronger than you, locks you up in the toilets without providing any food or giving you any chance to go out. He shouts to the door that everybody agrees with the situation anyway.

After a while, you are so angry that you set the toilets on fire. The fire-fighters come to extinguish the arson that hit part of the apartment and where some of the family members of your guest died too.

When the fire-fighters move away the your burned corpse, your guest spit on you and shouts "terrorist
»

Brought up by our friend theultimatebelgianjoke
Marc-Edouard Nabe - J'enfonce le clou
MAY 27 2004
edit on 16/10/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Rezken described feeling four stabs to his back, before hearing his attacker say “You deserve it, you deserve it. You are bastard Arabs.”

Rezken tried to protect himself with a shopping trolley, shouting in the process: “I am a Jew, I am a Jew.” But the attacker did not stop. “He tried to stab me again, so I fought him again with my trolley.”

Israeli stabs another Jew by mistake

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
How the IDF goes undercover among Palestinians

these men, called mistaravim , wear Arab clothing to look like Palestinians as they carry out undercover missions against and sometimes kill Palestinians wanted by the IDF.

The mistaravim work undercover among Palestinians. They encourage them to throw stones, advance and attack the soldiers. They also provide the demonstrators with drinking water, and then, all of a sudden, they attack them. [..]

The mistaravim throw stones at the soldiers and take shelter behind large barricades from the tear gas and rubber bullets. But then, suddenly, they step away from the demonstrators, pull out pistols and fire at them. The mistaravim arrest people as the soldiers join them and pull the demonstrators into military vehicles.

Maha al-Husseini, spokeswoman for Euro-Med, said: "Their operation is illegal and violates the principle of distinction between civilians and combatants, which is prohibited under international humanitarian law"

"The way they arrest Palestinians is very violent and is considered a deception, and the detainee suffers brutal and unjustified beating.”

Lets revisit the birth of IDF and Likud government Who were the Haganah?

Haganah was a Jewish paramilitary organization (..) which later became the core of the Israel Defense Forces.(..)
In 1931, the more militant elements of the Haganah splintered off and formed the Irgun Tsva'i-Leumi, better known as "Irgun"

And the Irgun? Who were they?

The Irgun has been viewed as a terrorist organization or organization which carried out terrorist acts. In particular the Irgun was branded a terrorist organisation by Britainy. The Irgun believed that any means necessary to establish the Jewish State of Israel, including terrorism, was justifiable.

The Irgun was a political predecessor to Israel's right-wing Herut (or "Freedom") party, which led to today's Likud party.

List of Irgun attacks 1937-1948
edit on 16/10/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Here is the graphic video of the incident : link
(Graphic video - No embedding)
You can hear the Israelis shout in the background 'Die. Die, you son of a b...'
This is further detailed in this NBC article.

Since he didn't die, his family won't have to deal with this recent Israeli decision :

Israel to no longer return bodies of Palestinian attackers

And since he is in an Israeli hospital as a Palestinian. He's better check twice before leaving, you never know ...

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

so them shouting at him is equal to him stabbing children?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

are they singing? yawning? now im yawning.......
(yawn)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Whining.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

So you support Palestinian 13 year olds going on stabbing sprees.
I must say i am less than surprised.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

If it talks like a terrorist, dresses like a terrorist, murders like a terrorist...........

Surprise!
its a Terrorist!

It? So they don't even rate as being human now? The first step is to dehumanize them that makes it easier when you murder them. Coming from an Israeli supporter why am I not surprised. Hitler would be proud of the nation he had a hand in founding.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Its a play on the phrase " if it walks like a duck , quacks like a duck...."
But you didn't know that?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I support every people who is defending itself against fascist militaristic occupation, probably because, I found myself facing a similar ideology in the past.
As a chosenites supporter, you should have no problem with the whole concept of an 'eye for eye'.
Even if I'm more related to the 'turn the other cheeks guys', I understand their frustration because unlike you, I don't apply the ostrich policy when it comes to acknowledge the sufferings they've been victim of over the course of the last half-century. I'm personally in favour of the two-state solution. Do you agree with the Palestinian state right to exist ?

There is no more scapegoat and that's the most embarrassing for people who put self-victimisation at the centre of their argumentation.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Ethnic proselytism ... does that define Nazism or Zionism ? Both.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

"Chosenite supporter"
Lol.
I support an end of bloodshed and people who support bloodshed.
Alternatively it is very clear some of the people on this thread promote murder and bloodshed.
YOU know who you are

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Your would be scapegoat ?

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Do you agree with the Palestinian state right to exist ?

edit on 16-10-2015 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: Added text

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

The scapegoat is the one who gets stabbed not the one who's doing the stabbing

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

The scapegoat is the one who gets stabbed not the one who's doing the stabbing

Childish it's not me it's him ...

Dare to provide any stats about the death toll Palestinian VS Israelis ? No you won't.
Even if, somehow, the Israelis are wining. You know why ? With their segregated road system in Israel and the fact that there are more death from road accident than from Palestinian violence in Israel, the jews are killing themselves at a higher rate than the Palestinians.
See ... no more scapegoat.

edit on 16-10-2015 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join