It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Thrown Out Window in the Bronx Dies; Mother Is Under Psychiatric Evaluation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

Attempt to understand what mental illness can drive people to do.
They will see things and think thinks that to them seem perfectly real.
The system failed here not spotting a disturbed ill woman and the result is this tragedy.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

What a bloody ghastly business!

One would have to suspect that a psychological collapse had afflicted the woman, before she defenestrated her offspring with the tragic, and inevitable results we see before us. However, one is also lead to ask certain questions, like what lead to this horrific act, what kind of psychological state is she in, and how is it that no one noticed that the woman was a threat to her own infant?

As terrible as this event is, I fail to see how this can possibly have happened if the woman was not technically insane at the time.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Yes, nobody in their right mind would do that. And given the state of mental health care these days, unnoticed is not unusual.

Just try to count the homeless vets with psycological needs that the VA dumps on the streets these days.

And that is only one group.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

These stories always make me more than a little sick. How any parent can do such a thing, I can't understand. Crazy or not, who knows? Hopefully, the can learn the truth. I won't assume crazy, though, because some people are simply evil. Sensible talks with the other children might shed some light, if that is handled properly, and the aren't lead to some predetermined point of view.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join