It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus's Parallel Worlds/Astral Realms Teachings (And how to know which is Heavenly/Of God)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." - John 14:2

God's House has many mansions (realms/worlds of dwelling) and there is even a perfect place for us!

But not all worlds ("houses") are of God.

"But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth. If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub." - Luke 11:17-18

If the astral realm/parallel world is not based on Love/Compassion ("Love Thy Neighbour As Thyself"), then it is self-destructive and therefore not built on The Rock (God).

The cells work together to take care of the body.

Love is The Truth.

There is a Spiritual version of THIS physical Earth but, right now, it is not completely aligned with it (Eden/Paradise). With an appreciation of Nature and Selfless Love (Agape), the physical version of "nature" can align back to its Spiritual version.

May The Kingdom and Will of Love come and be done on Earth as in Heaven.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Greetings and Salutations- The student went to the Sage/Mystic and begged to be shown the difference between Heaven and Hell. The Mystic, finally relenting, took the student down deep into the bowels of the universe to the realm of Hell.

There the student saw people sitting around a huge circular table, each with a six-foot-long spoon that could just reach a vast pot of stew. The stew was the most marvelous of stews and the very smell of it brought delight to the perceiver.
But the people, doomed to Hell, could not bring the spoons to their mouth as they were far too long. The people in Hell were in agony. They were unable to feed themselves. They were starving.
The student was awed, but still had not seen Heaven.
The Mystic took the student through the expanses of the cosmos until they reached the realm of Heaven. There the student saw the same immense round table with people sitting around it, the same marvelous stew, and the very same six-foot-long spoons in everyone's hands.

Only in Heaven everyone was happy and laughing-- as they fed each other.

namaste

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I think Jesus was speaking of planets. There are probably billions of habitable planets in the universe and each planet is a room/mansion within the Father's house. Walking in and out of the door (John 10:9) is a reference to reincarnation, walking in an out of the different rooms within the Father's house.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

That's an awesome story. Wow, thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Okay. So love from your hearts. Laugh for no reason. It brings you joy.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

S&F

I hope you are correct. Of course it is possible.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Jesus was actually speaking of the house of zodiac, when he talked about his fathers mansions.

Jesus is a metaphor for the sun.

His fathers house is the zodiac, and each mansion is a different astrological constellation/sign. Aries, taurus, pieces, etc...

As for the astral realm/parallel realms, there are an infinite number of hellish or heavenly realms. Exploring those realms depends on your intentions, state of mind, and expectations.

I think there are infinite different versions of this earth, each one is spiritual including this one. Actually everything you can consciously experience is spiritual.

And I do agree, we absolutely need to reconnect to nature in order to save our planet. If that is what your saying.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The "many mansions" in "God's house" as represented by the Kabbalistic Tree of Life ("Jacob's Ladder") and by the Tantric Sri Yantra:
smphillips.8m.com...

Observe their mathematical equivalence. This isomorphism is encountered in the Platonic solids:
smphillips.8m.com...
as well as in the Catalan solid known as the disdyakis triacontahedron:
smphillips.8m.com...
The astral realms are but the next (post-mortem) level of the spiritual cosmos, which has seven primary levels, each divided into seven sublevels. Each of the sublevels of the lowest primary level is further divided into seven. The physical universe spans the first seven of these divisions and the astral realms the second set of seven divisions. This and much more of the "Father's house" are shown here to be mathematically represented by sacred geometries of the world's religions.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

The astral realms are but the next (post-mortem) level of the spiritual cosmos, which has seven primary levels, each divided into seven sublevels.

Doesn't have to be most-portem:

“I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?” (John 11:25-26)

Also see John 8:51-58. He is a Living God, not a dead god.

top topics

join