It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Self confessed 'greys' tried to steal me soul..?!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
there's only 1 thing you can do man. you need to ether them with a diss track. or 2 diss tracks in a row like drake. i'll get you started

i can say 2 things in 1 line 2
these days these greys got me feelin blue
can't call the cops cuz the cops are scared too
i guess ill have to take these grey dudes back to school
good grades all a's yeah youre real cool
meanwhile im brainwashed feeling like a fool
going off the dome like they got the crown jewel
guess i gotta go hammer like i'm using brown tools

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Thank you for the suggestion.
I think you might be onto something...

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: archongel
a reply to: Peeple

Exactly.
this type of psychological co ditioning isnt known about in the mainstream media.
there is no way of combating this. .

Yes, there is a way of combating it. Whatever happened to you happened as an adult. You can undo it. You are assigning superhuman abilities to these people which is only empowering whatever hold they have on you.

You really need to get counseling and evaluation by a mental health professional. Go into someone's office in a professional setting and tell them your story and listen to what they have to say.

That's not to say you're "crazy." If you're being honest with us and believe you've been maliciously psychologically conditioned then you need help. If these people really psychologically conditioned you then you are almost certainly not perceiving reality accurately and need grounded people in real life to help you.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Reply to: DelMarvel

I agree with you. But as a result of this ive found myself being gangstalked.
I dont feel comfortable with anyone new, let alone someone with the power to have me locked in an asylum....

I know it sounds mad, but only people on this side of the veil will get where im coming from...

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: archongel

I get you been there. And then i went to lock myself in an asylum. It is called paranoia you know?
Besides that the best advice is always: don't panic.
Maybe there is a meaning to what you're ging through, but you won't find it as long as you're so close minded to all the other possibilities and one of them is a psychosis. So why not see what's left after some therapy, if you're so sure then it can't hurt to be safe, does it?
Otherwise you'll just ride your confirmation bias train to nowhere. And that would be a shame, maybe it is some other dimensional being trying to talk to you, but you can't see because you get deeper and deeper into your self-brewed paranoia?
edit on 21-10-2015 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
krystallnacht.com...

I noticed a lot of similarities between my experiences and this text

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: archongel

Damn now you made me download morals & dogma!
How? Why? You know Pike is dead a while now? Please, how would that have sthg to do with greys stealing your soul?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join