It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Self confessed 'greys' tried to steal me soul..?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: archongel

F-ing with you is all part of the process.
You need to place yourself above them...ignore everything they say, do and use to harass you with, until they eventually find another 'Fuzzy Bunny' to play with.

The act of psychological torture and mental manipulation is their pay off.
In reality, it is just another form of bullying.
As I said, invoke the Rule of 7...and let them know you've invoked it. Say no more and no less. They will know what it means and they will back off.

GIVE THEM NOTHING. SHOW THEM NOTHING...and find peace in personal prayer, meditation or whatever higher power you trust in.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Yeah, I don't think a interstellar species called the "Greys" would even waste time trying to make up an elaborate plan on messing with your head. Sorry but you are not even remotely special.

It does sound like you need mental/spiritual help though OP.

Good luck. That entire original post doesn't make any sense to me what so ever. I'm not a big religious person by any means though. LOL

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bitsforbytes

Nothing. Thats not to say I wasnt spiked, but there were no "drug like" effects.
I.e I wasnt given a tab of acid then everyones faces melted and im certain theyre aliens.

or I didnt smoke a spliff then convince myself I can see ghosts.

And yeah, they all have a different name for what they are.
Only one or two are genuine Greys i believe.
The rest are demons or jinn or whatever you call them; they look human and kidnap people to eat their souls and enrich their own "power" or chi.

The rest within the group are humans, told that theyre special when actually theyre slaves. They dont realise the lies theyre being spun, it always rwlates to what these people really want to hear, whilst perfectly destroying their self worth making them feel shattered and # about themselves.
they lie to them about who they are and what thwyre doing on one hand, and on the other tell them that theyre going to be given the secret mantra to everlasting life - so when they die they can choose where to encarnate or live forever in heaven etc etc its all absolute bollocks
they tell you whatever they need to to ensure you keep your place in thw pyramid.
and even the people leading these groups of demons are lied to about what happens when they die and the mantras they have to say etc
its all bull#
the fact is that everyone in this spiritual ponzi scheme operates under the same illusion: that they are somehow special, and by them deceiving those below them theyre somehow not going to be deceived by those above them..
bizzare.
the entire pyramid is designed so that the top fraction get EVERYTHING with one person at the top absorbing all the positive karma, good will etc, lifeforce, and everyone below them operates their whole life for that one person, constantly propping up the pyramid, thinking that theyre gonna die and become a form of god, then they actually get #ed over at the end because they were lied to the whole way along and end up in hell...

edit on 15-10-2015 by archongel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Hold on... you actively made a post asking what it would take for you to meet an alien...

was that a joke thread you started?
Or you just dont believe that this happened to me?

Trust me, you wouldnt wanna meet these greys.
this is not the ET cuddled up in your bedroom next to your stuffed toys experience Spielberg promised you. Trust me dont tempt fate. Its not worth it....

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

They're ALL humans.
Some of them are just more experienced at this and more intelligent than the rest...and those are the ones in control.
Yes, they have access to 'magic'...but it is 'low magic'...and it can't harm you if you believe in a higher power and believe in your own spiritual strength. Ultimately, it will consume them.

Seriously, friend, the only real power over you they have, is the power you give them.

Take away their power by admitting to yourself that they are pathetic parasites.

Since you've already broken the ice here, expose everything you know about them...and every 'so-called' secret they've told you.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Check your inbox

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I get what youre thinking but these are low level demons we're talking about. Theyre not goths I found on a night out. These are high level wrathful angels of hatred. Former SAS paratroopers with links to mossad and the tree of life, determined that ive got a hell of a punishment coming my way.
Theres no denying im going to die before the end of the year.. the question is merely how... be ause that makes all the difference to what happens AFTER you die...

Admittably 80% of effect comes from the psychological, youre right.
But this is a Kareth we're talking about.
complete removal from existence. No bright white light, no chance at the 7 wheels, no going through hell and being reincarnated - theyve already severed my connection, turned me, and tied a cord to me.
I feel them connected to me through my lower astral. I feel certain muscles twitch when I think certain things. I feel like ive become a living marrionette.
I dont know enough about this stuff to know what to do. I know I brought this on myself though
Like an idiot.

That I need to get rid of the guilt. Need to meditate into a clear calm space...
but I do know theyre at war.
And that they're losing....

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

ive got a hell of a punishment coming my way.

What did you do that warrants punishment, again?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I stopped once it got weird. The soul stealing was the first indication they were hostile. Until then I just thought they were illuminati. They had all the patter of illuminati wizards and retired intelligence officers.

I didnt actually think they were hostile or gonna kill me until they'd already put the wheels in motion if you'll pardon the pun... by then I was having my soul zapped and was only holding on to the mortal realm with a thread the size of a single hair...

I think the truth is they pretend to be greys because they want people to think theyre the grey, and all these atrocities are carried out in the greys name, but actually theyre the humans fighting the greys to keep the old world order in place....

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

They told you of the nail and of the hand?
Did you repeat God's true name in English or in Hebrew?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: archongel
a reply to: proob4

They identify as greys.
I didnt realise that was the title edit; someone correctly identified them as demons.
they refer to themselves as greys.

some people call them reptilians, some call them jinn.
personally there seems to be lots of different species amongst them. You dont notice them so much individually out in public, but at a large gathering or festival you really see the genetic divide.

Here in this spectrum, I believe they are also called 'Psychopaths' too. contact local authorities before this propagates to some horrible series of events to other unsuspecting folks, not as smart as you; fleeing the scene the way you did was the smart thing to do.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
did the "aliens" probe you first? and if so how did that make feel?
edit on 15-10-2015 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2015 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Oh god yes, it's been way way too long. I had the instinctive "Bernard" thought before this topic even began. XD Always a new riveting falsehood. Man should start writing science fiction novels.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This post has such a familiar feel to it. It pretty much describes a similar thing that happened to me many moons ago in Vegas. I hung out with this group only on two occasions before I got a very dark vibe.

Double speak, seemed like they were working in unison, very interested in embracing me into their "circle", much talk about esoteric topics. I met one of them while working at a convenience store. Then two came in and talked me into hanging out with them. How far they got with me I would have no idea. I do know my life has gone to # in these past 16 years, soul drain.

Just too familiar.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
You need to gain your own empowerment, and faith in Higher Power back because they have zero rights to you, your soul, your everlasting. They cannot take this from you. This is where faith in Love/Goodness/Christ/Christ Consciousness/Higher Self, is important. You meditate, and send SOS to your concept of God, ie Higher Mind Consciousness, Love, All Goodness, Mom/Dad. And ask what to do? And I'd do that for a good hour before sleep, and when you wake up, reach for higher mind, higher frequency, where the answers come. ie, comedy, something funny to make you laugh, bird songs, think of loved ones, when they were young and what made them happy, connections with other people, something creative.

Take away 3 or more negative things from your life this week and replace them with 3 or more positive things.

Give to someone. Start a practice of gratitude for blessings and give.

When negative pops in, shows face in your field, close the door. See it close.

Take a light sword and run it over your aura, and severe all things that don't belong there, all cords and ties.

Paint the ceiling and window with wonderful light and healing sealant paint that does not let anything negative in.

Meditate and see yourself flowing infinite, it can't be blocked, its unmatched by anything in this creation, infinite levels of the highest and purest energy, flowing in through your dna, your cells, within you, surrounding you without, protective and blocks everything, cannot fail. And its real. It can't for real, because it really is coming through your dna and cells form the infinite Higher Mind realms and they're not equal to it.

Keept reaching higher frequency through gratitude, giving, caring, sharing, prayer, meditation, sunlight, joy, comedies, others, birdsong, water, watercolors, music, qiqong, or tai chi, or yoga, or stretching and close that door.

Keep sending SOS and keep asking for ideas, and pour out your heart.

Turn on whale songs and dolphins sounds, and smudge cedar and sweetgrass.

Look into James Gillilands removal of unseen negative influences. And healing for aura.

See your soul strong and renewed and flowing with the infinite light coming through, and you're empowered state.

Send Love and Compassion to them, tell them you forgive them and ask for Higher Power to take them to a place where they can heal and move forward, far away from you.

Keep seeing the door closed and withdraw all permissions.
edit on 16-10-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Not really. His stories are less elaborated than the one you just told us.

But yeah, Bernard is an iconic personality here in ATS, the best of the category.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Please tell me about this 'Bernard' !
I saw a thread he started the other day and everyone piled on immediately...
I must know the story of this infamous fellow!!

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Not really. His stories are less elaborated than the one you just told us.

But yeah, Bernard is an iconic personality here in ATS, the best of the category.

Yes.
The classic Bernard has the antagonists (govt agents, aliens) knocking at his door and he disappears in mid post.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Sad, but interesting read, i think these kind of situations are born, because so many adults act like teenagers, they play with you, a dinner for schmucks.

And its even worse, if the people who invent these games like the occult and such..

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a repUnity_99

Thanks Unity.
thats one of the best posts I could have hoped for.
You're a definite being of light. Thank you.

I have been wanting to try and meditate my aura into the golden light frequency, but I dont really know how to do it.
Especially not without help.

is it just positive visualisation, matched with maybe some 528hz binural beats?
Any pointers on the practicalities would be great.

also swim said large amounts of static disrupt the electromagnetic field around your body, which makes it nore difficult for them to connect...
but since this is all classified tech I cant be sure...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join