It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Self confessed 'greys' tried to steal me soul..?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This is a genuine experience ive had, and involves real people (who cant be named for obvious reasons-i dont see any harm in explaining about greys or the tech they use/techniques they follow to better educate the uninitiated, however im not going to list peoples places or things, as that would directly be an attack on them and their security/lives, no matter what they've done)...
Im under no illusions that they're going to kill me.
I think they're either going to make it look like a traffic accident or make it look like suicide.
If anyone knows anything about the topics herein id really appreciate some insight or advice...

Around a year ago I was introduced to a group of people.
They were quite quirky, they mostly musicians and poets, pretty much all living off grid, very into conspiracy theories etc. Some even holding quite respected positions, the odd doctor here and there, a lot of ex-military types.

all were very into kundalini, kabbalah, vortex energy, reiki etc.
almost instantly they taught me a lot about the mind/body, esp as well as the esoteric nature of speech.
How they could drop overdubs into conversation, and have a completely basic conversation about something very simple, and use semiphors to have a conversation on a completely higher level, without anyone around them listening in noticing what the true nature of their conversation was about.
I did not pick up these skills neccesarily, but definitely identified a theme.

They started holding weekly music events where they'd improv songs, almost seamlessly.
Their talent for this almost seemed too good to be possible. All of the songs seemed to resonate with me. They also seemed to have very multifaceted meanings; like you could use each line of them to mean several different things at once.
They contained a lot of peculiar phonetics, such as using 'we are grace' but pronouncing it so you hear 'we are greys'.

There was one phrase in particular people on the outside kept saying about their group: "theres always one person at those sorts of parties, and if you cant see them, its you".
I didnt know what that meant until now; they always have a victim or 'human sacrafice' at their parties - one person who is completely unaware of who they are or whats going to happen to them-until its too late.

They went through a long process one day "meditating" with me, then at the end told me that they knew the real 'name of god', and told me it.
Not realising it was a fake "curse word" to cut me off from god (or the quantum energy we refer to as god..)
afterwards the same guy kept talking about weird stuff:
Some satanic stuff, a lot of weird stories about satan being made by god first (satan here being a metaphor for aliens/annunaki) and being pissed because they cant feel emotion.
And that "when you're born you start off as lots of little spinning wheels doing their own thing, but as you grow older they all come together to become ONE consciousness"
(him saying this basically made me tremble with fear, I for some reason instinctively said "actually I think its more like theres three of us, one behind the eyes then one on each shoulder (hate to say it but thanks walt disney for that little image) that made me feel SO much better - he was furious.
This is the same guy thats well into the kabbalah.
Someone said later on its some kind of kabbalah curse to lock you into one energy body instead of the 8+1 there should be...
He also kept trying to confuse the "it" and the "id" with me, (the crown and root chakra) this is mentioned in the bible but I dont fully get the reference.
The kabbalistic curse he did on me was also mentioned somewhere as a kerat curse.
(claims to cut you off from god, turn your life force energy upside down, then they remove your soul leaving your consciousness trapped in your body, by doing this they then kill you and when you die you end up in the neverworld powerless to do anything, suspended in darkness forever... If you believe that sort of thing....)

After a while they held one party in particular. Completely off grid. Only a select few of the more senior members, and myself.
I remember it was a particularlly eerie night, a lunar eclipse.
They each sang an improvised song, I remember I kept thinking that each of the lyrics could have been applicable to me or my life, but fobbed this off with rationalisations that everyone in the room couldnt possibly be singing about me. (I decided it was paranoia..
and put it to the back of my mind)

then they sang a song in a "made up language".
This made the vibe change completely. Someone said they do this to disperse some sort of energy?
Maybe it drops in certain phonetics to the right hand side of your brain?
then they started singing songs GENUINELY about me, about how stupid i was for falling into this trap, and how pointless it was etc quite horrible songs, how they were the ones that killed my brother, (which i dont know if its actually true, or if they just said it to traumatise me) made me feel quite heartbroken and powerless.crushed my will...
Then they started singing a song
about a house (metaphor for the body)
Slowly one by one they started describing things happening in each room (metaphor for the kabbalah energy points) in a particular order.
As they did this I felt a tingling in my stomach, weak at first, then it grew and grew rising up through my chest and up out my head..
at this point I had no idea about the soul snatching thing, so I didnt really know what was going on, and I was massively in denial about what was happening at
that point.

It was only when I heard one of them say to the other "when we kill him can I cut him first?"
Then I suddenly got shocked and the sensation stopped.
They all looked at her and one of them said "ah shes #ed it up look".. After that I played dumb like I hadnt seen what I just had and first chance I got I left.
even as I left someone said should they grab me, and thank god another one said no just let him go, we'll get him later.

I have some small idea of what it was that happened. But anyone with any info or background on these types of things please let me know.
my life literally depends on it...

[edit
edit on 15-10-2015 by archongel because: finalising paste

edit on 15-10-2015 by archongel because: finalising paste

edit on 15-10-2015 by archongel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: archongel

Bernard long time no see...

you can't hide from me

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

How you going Bernard?

Two threads, in two forums?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: archongel
a reply to: mizmyka

Okay well thank you for your warm welcome.
and I cant work out where to post my experience, it feels like it should go in the paranormal section, or the aliens and ufos section, since it involves both.
Anecdotes about grays probably belong in the gray area forum, would be a good fit there:

The Gray Area Forum

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I promise on my life im not making this up; im no Bernard.
I dont know the lingo here yet, but I presume from the intonation that Bernard or 'a Bernard' is a troll with the intent of spreading disinformation or GeneralMayhem/Shenanigans.

How do you know about Bernard ? You are a new member.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Yeah, those were demons, not greys. The two are often mistaken for each other.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I promise on my life im not making this up; im no Bernard. 
I dont know the lingo here yet, but I presume from the intonation that Bernard or 'a Bernard' is a troll 

Just the fact that you promise that you are not Mr. Schnitzel makes me suspicious.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Yeah they call themselves demons sometimes as well... how did you know that?

And yeah sorry for some reason its posted half here half in another forum.

will fix in a jiff...

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Hijinx

Accidental..
Where is the other thread? Was it removed?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Got educated in welcome forum. Fast learner...

still dont know if its a generic term for troll or a real guy though. Tbh dont care. But thats exactly what bernard would say, huh?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
So, a bunch of weirdos living off the grid, "teaching the uninitiated" about a bunch of unrelated esoteric and new age stuff....Cults are bad, mmmkay?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It was "Greys" now it's demons? What is it? You changed the title.
ETA: I see now it's back to greys again. What exactly did they confess they are again?

This belongs in the hoax bin mods.
edit on 10/15/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
They are doing some ritualistic and spiritual sacrifice on you and you don't want to hint at who they are?

Also, why did you keep going to their "parties"? Just out of curiosity?

Would you ever video tape your dealings with them?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I think I had a satanic group invite me out to a sacrifice once, my own, I intuited.
Wisely I declined although I did go out that evening with them and it got weird and dangerous pretty quickly.
The devil can't do anything to you without your consent, no one is consigned to darkness for eternity.
But you can fall very far from grace if you give the dark forces power over you.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Friend, you were the designate 'Fuzzy Bunny'.
In other words, you got in with a particularly repugnant coven of witches.
Invoke the Rule of 7....distance yourself from all of them and live a moral life.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cryptic0void

Yeah what you say about consent is true.
They cant take your soul without your permission. You have to agree to it first-so they try and trick you/convince you to give it up.
its almost like theres a universal matrix to the universe, and its got its own built in clauses programming etc.
So if thats so, then who is the architect?

A recurring theme is that theyre always trying to get me to agree to it.

Glad you didnt get roped in.
Intuition is the most powerful sense we have. Imho
id say always trust your intuative feeling, like always trust your gut or your heart.
the real skill is working out how to really feel strongly what they're telling you, as so much gets lost in translation....

what happened in the end with these satanists?
edit on 15-10-2015 by archongel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

They identify as greys.
I didnt realise that was the title edit; someone correctly identified them as demons.
they refer to themselves as greys.

some people call them reptilians, some call them jinn.
personally there seems to be lots of different species amongst them. You dont notice them so much individually out in public, but at a large gathering or festival you really see the genetic divide.

I appreciate not everyone believes this story.
And if you dont that totally up to you. I wouldnt believe it either if I hadnt been there and seen it.
But at least dont completely try and destroy the thread?
Im desperately In need of guidance here guys...
dont damn my thread to hoax hell for the sake of the name they call themselves....
fyi they self identify as greys. Some of them talk a lot about being demons. Whatever tales they spin im sure the ending will be the same whatever their dna is....

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Aleister crowley conjured up a demon called lam and he drew a picture of him which resembles very much a grey as we know it today. If my memory serves me well this was in the early 1900s. Google it.

Some say that demons and aliens are one and the same.

Sorry to ask this, but do you remember ifyou consumed something when you were with them? Like a drink or smoke something or even water? I am being serious. Under the influence and unaware of it a person can respond very well to suggestions. And not all suggestions are hinting at unicorns and rainbows.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Just so we're clear: I wasnt brought in thinking I was getting fast tracked into learning magic.
I didnt realise there was actually "magic" here until I nearlt had my soul torn from my body....

I had no response to their talks of magic, positive or negative. It wasnt even really mentioned directly to me, these people did this to systematically disect my mind body and soul.
they do this for sport.
sport and surgery.

I was genuinely just lured in by their act.
the worst part is that theyre now gangstalking me wherever I go. They keep texting me things about what im doing when theyre supposedly 200 miles away, so im constantly paranoid.
and they know I wont go to the police etc. What would I say? Some demons working for aliens tried to steal my soul?
These guys openly work with terrorists and dont care who knows it. Theyre involved in smuggling and black market rackets. These arent just your weekwnd satanists, these people are some of the darkest forces ive ever seen. And ive seen quite a few by now.
the problem with this world is the truth was never made public, so everyday people never find out about the true potential of the human mind and body.
some of the things ive seen these people do is unreal. If only I could begin to tell you....

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Not saying you're a liar or anything, I know theres a lot of crazy people in this world. Trust me i live with one, he is on seroquel and abuses the meds. I just now got into a confrontation with him. He said he was talking to god so i took his pint of vodka away. Kinda scared here right now too cause he has a hand gun.

Please stay safe and stay away from these evil nerds. I wish i had a way out of here though.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join