It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Hardcore’ anti-Islam protester puts down banners after hug from Muslim (VIDEO)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: HighDesertPatriot

So in a thread about Muslims quelling bigotry against them peacefully, you come in and start antagonizing them and call them uncivilized. The way this all looks to me is that YOU are the one who is uncivilized, not them. You appear to be pretty pro-war with muslims too. Even said that you'd like to start a holy war. Are you sure you aren't a member of ISIS batting for Christians?

I prefer to look at the big picture, rather than try to use one incident to misdefine an entire group of people. I'm sure if one German got a hug from a "migramt" and it was caught on camera, all the theft, property damage and rapes would be forgiven. Right?

Don't be so damn naive.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: HighDesertPatriot
Don't be so damn naive.

Aww.... I think someone needs a HUG!

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

So in a thread about Muslims quelling bigotry against them peacefully, you come in and start antagonizing them and call them uncivilized. The way this all looks to me is that YOU are the one who is uncivilized, not them. You appear to be pretty pro-war with muslims too. Even said that you'd like to start a holy war. Are you sure you aren't a member of ISIS batting for Christians?

True. It's the same for the people who constantly try to have protests in front of Mosques while claiming it's the Muslims who are the confrontational ones. It's like they can't see their own hypocrisy. They vandalize our mosques & harass or assault Muslim women, then say we're the intolerant ones.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

So it's not ok to generalize all Muslims as peace loving and accepting when you see an incident of a Muslim being peace loving and accepting, but when it comes to them being violent, then it's a-ok? Got it. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
edit on 19-10-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I prefer to look at the big picture

With such blinders on, I find it funny you can see at all.

But I guess everybody has the right to hate.

Its the hate that divides and creates misery,

You seem to pushing the same agenda of hate as those Muslims you want to call out.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

So it's not ok to generalize all Muslims as peace loving and accepting when you see an incident of a Muslim being peace loving and accepting, but when it comes to them being violent, then it's a-ok? Got it. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Hey get with the program

Its like that all across the boards,

The Gov. lie, until they say something that supports a certain conspiracy, etc etc.

Many more examples of cherry picking like what you are replying to.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

I prefer to look at the big picture

With such blinders on, I find it funny you can see at all.

But I guess everybody has the right to hate.

Its the hate that divides and creates misery,

You seem to pushing the same agenda of hate as those Muslims you want to call out.

I haven't cut anyone's head off lately, either.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Exactly how many people do you know who have?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join