It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fox News Terrorism Expert Who Wasn't

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: xuenchen
He must have struck some deep nerves for the FBI to go after him.

Sounds like another possible Obama Administration "silence" effort.

Or maybe it's because he was all ready to expose Hillary and possible espionage !!!

wow...you figured it out!!...good for you....remember, Obama is the one to blame for everything wrong in your life...in America.... and in the world. can't keep anything secret from you

He is a politician, so yes I blame him and all other politicians on both side of the aisle. They all need to get their heads out of their arrogant arses.
As far as the topic of news creditability. Who really knows anymore. It is either spun left or right............I am just hoping the truth is somewhere in the middle. I am running low on hope though.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Wait, you blame some loser wanna-be that pretends to be a CIA agent on Congress and POTUS?

Well, there are bars all across the nation full of phony SEALS, fake Delta Force, baloney Recon Snipers and Space Shuttle Door Gunners that Congress and the President better get after. Not to mention the B.S. CIA Agents, NSA Operatives, Deep Cover FBI Agents...all "Classified" dont-cha know..."can't tell ya' have to kill ya'".

Hey, I'm with you regarding how poorly both Parties are at "Running the country" ... No question a well timed asteroid impact on Washington would likely improve the country, there is much that we can blame them for.

Grown-ups playing pretend secret-agent isn't one of them. If you want to blame anyone, blame his mommy and daddy.
edit on 16-10-2015 by Leonidas because: spelling

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Is FOX news even covering this story ?🎥

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
More evidence that Fox News is a propaganda mill. Now I have even more reason not to trust anything that network says.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Webster Tarpley is America's only well known terrorism expert.

America has a lot of terrorists but terrorism experts are thin on the ground in the US. The mere fact that Tarpley is almost never interviewed on the mainstream media in America tells you how disingenuously interested that media is in terrorism, except as co-conspirators of course.

Borat should become the Fox terrorism expert. At least he knows what is really going on.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This is the type of credibility you should expect from Faux News.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Maybe, or did the CIA burn him.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
He must have struck some deep nerves for the FBI to go after him.

Sounds like another possible Obama Administration "silence" effort.

Or maybe it's because he was all ready to expose Hillary and possible espionage !!!

Good god man obsession isn't even the right word for your Obama fixation! Obama is apparently tied to, or responsible for, ever single issue going on in the world that can have a negative spin on it according to you. There is no question the man is on your mind 24/7! There's no question that credit has to be given to you for consistency though... Every single thread I read I know at some point I'll eventually see a couple wide mouth smiley faces with an "Obama did it" comment above them.
edit on 17-10-2015 by Argus100 because: Typo

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
>Fox News
>expert
>at anything

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas
Not what I said please reread my post. Two separate points in post. Last point had to do with media credit. First point was with politicians in general. As far as fake CIA guy, he pulled the wool over some peoples eyes and right now they are either feeling pretty dumb or trying to cover their tracks.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You found that? Really? You went through 3 years and 21 days of Rumsfeld Tweets today and amazingly found this pimping of a book written by a man who, at the time of the tweet, was still considered on the straight and narrow by everyone outside of the guy he had just defrauded in a real estate scam? That's amazing, my friend, simply amazing!

What are you trying to say?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Once again guys. We're not out to get Fox News. We're not out to get Republicans. It's further evidence that THE NEWS is consistently false.

This guy got paraded around as an expert because he was saying the right things. When somebody wanted to go to war, journalists went around and found themselves "terror experts" and "security experts" who supported the agenda. People who would say things that made war sound like an unfortunate necessity. People who said "If we don't go over there and get THEM, they're going to come here and get US!" It's not that he wasn't vetted properly. He did exactly what was needed: he beat the war drum.

Partisan politics is not important. Sorry. If they are willing to talk about it on the news, and particularly if the news sources disagree, it's a distraction. The things you need to watch out for are the things they ALL agree on. The unspoken subtext that underlies the news. The premises, the assumptions so deeply ingrained you don't even see that they are there. You simply understand them as the basis for rational discussion, the "common sense" everyone knows.

A good way to start recognizing that you are being manipulated is when you catch yourself grasping for straws. You are arguing a point so plainly obvious that you are driven into a frothing fit of madness by your opponent's failure to see it. You set out to correct them but you find yourself quickly descending into ever more bizarre metaphors, and perverted logic in order to justify your opinion - and probably descending into plain old name-calling. If you can see this happening to yourself you can recognize that you are having an emotional reaction rather than a rational one. You are building a rational framework to justify a belief that you did not arrive at by thinking. It was instilled in you.

(I will probably at some point start a thread exploring this kind of stuff in further detail, but that's enough for today.)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
It is almost like Sam Donaldson and Christiania Amanpour. I could tell a lot of stories about them. Donaldson in Desert Shield/Storm and Amanpour in Somalia. But they work for ABC and CNN, so nothing negative will be said. Not at least until I get my book published...
Let's just say that one of them is known by their own crew as 'penis gigantius'...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join