It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic National Committeewoman says her party is 'clearing a path' for Hillary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

You don't want that women in the white house, trust me, you don't want that conniving hag in the white house.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I have read many articles that detail HRC's utter disdain and her outright shabby and rude treatment of Secret Service agents and military officers when the Queen lived in the WH. Clinton treated them like servants and bellboys, and was well known for her temper when dealing with inferior serfs like the above.

HRC is a corporate-owned puppet, a power monger who will say or do anything to gain that which she lost to BHO in '08. Sanders has one thing she doesn't--a sincere desire to help those that need it the most, and that have lost faith in elected officials. And he has one other thing she doesn't: a soul.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
The FIX IS IN! No surprise. It's all a scam. She'll win or Bernie will end up like Vince Foster. We are a Banana Republic.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

I also read a news article recently that said that Hillary was jumping down the throats of some of her campaign peons because of the stress created by the Benghazi Committee and her absolute bumbling of her e-mail issue. She thought she had the nomination locked-up, now she realizes that she's going to have to work for it. Or, at least she's going to have to go to her closet to dig out some more evil spells to pull it off.

The very thought of this woman in the White House makes me want to blow chunks. I find it unconscionable that she treats her staff like antebellum house slaves. I take great exception to any type of bully.

Sanders has one thing she doesn't--a sincere desire to help those that need it the most, and that have lost faith in elected officials. And he has one other thing she doesn't: a soul.
Unfortunately that's why he will never be president. The corporate overlords will never allow anyone in government that they can't control. The first thing any successful politician has to do is shed their soul.

-dex

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
There is no fix!

If you want Bernie Sanders as the Democratic nominee get your rump out there and VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

Don't take no for an answer! Don't just roll over and say game over! Get mad and keep digging until your shovel either breaks or someone stops to notice the blood running down your arm! And if your shovel breaks get another one! Bandage your arm up dagummit! VOTE! Don't accept this crap! Do not be content! Sacrifice more than they are willing to!
edit on 16-10-2015 by Gumerk because: clarification

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe having her as president won't be such a big deal. Sure she's a liar, a thief, corrupt, evil, disgusting, amoral, weak, spineless, cowardly, decayed, fetid, and repulsive.

But who isn't?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The DNC is now in Disarray, Debbie whats her name gets called out
by another DNC Chairperson, making two calling her on her lies in addition
to O'Malley calling her out from the debate stage.

Insurrection Erupts at the Democratic National Committee

This of course while FBI is investigating Hillary Clinton for Gross Negligence.

edit on 16-10-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

You don't want that women in the white house, trust me, you don't want that conniving hag in the white house.

Do you know her?

Do you know someone who actually knows her?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I know somebody that knows her.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Now more in-fighting emerges !!!!

The DNC is in silly-putty mode.

Second DNC Co-Chair States Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is a Liar…

Now a second DNC Co-Chair, R.T. Rybak, has stepped forward to say Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is lying, there was no consultation or input. When pushed by the media, the DNC Chief of Staff now admits Wasserman-Schultz was indeed, lying.

(Via New York Times) […] In a telephone interview Thursday, Mr. Rybak weighed in angrily in response, expressing shock that Ms. Wasserman Schultz “would knowingly say something that is flat-out not true.”

“This is not a back-and-forth between a chair and a vice chair,” he said. “This is a chair of the Democratic Party wrongly stating that she consulted with all of the party officers. I was not consulted. I know that Tulsi Gabbard was not consulted. And this is becoming about much more than debates.”

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
The DNC is now in Disarray, Debbie whats her name gets called out
by another DNC Chairperson, making two calling her on her lies in addition
to O'Malley calling her out from the debate stage.

Insurrection Erupts at the Democratic National Committee

This of course while FBI is investigating Hillary Clinton for Gross Negligence.

...and while Joe Biden gets ready to enter the race.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I know somebody that knows her.

You are too one sided to be objective.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You are too one sided to be objective.

So is Hillary !!!

And NO I'm not.

Some people are brainwashed.

edit on Oct-16-2015 by xuenchen because: mind-sided too

top topics