It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic National Committeewoman says her party is 'clearing a path' for Hillary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Words from some people directly involved with The Democratic National Committee say the DNC is clearing a path for Hillary !!

This despite an "official" stance that the DNC is impartial and (pretends) to be going along with the Primary elections.

Well maybe this is why CNN seems to be charging full blast for Hillary and downplaying the "other" Democrat candidate Bernie Sanders, who seemed to be the most popular in last Tuesday's debate on CNN.

Hillary did seem to be "prepped" for the stale questions.

The "claims" are all about "Women".

Hmmm.

Interesting article:
EX CLUSIVE: Democratic National Committeewoman says her party is 'clearing a path' for Hillary because 'the women in charge' want it that way

The Democratic National Committee is 'clearing a path' for Hillary Clinton to be its presidential nominee because its upper power echelons are populated with women, according to a female committee member who was in Las Vegas for Tuesday's primary debate.

Speaking on the condition that she isn't identified, she told Daily Mail Online that the party is in the tank for Clinton, and the women who run the organization decided it 'early on.'

The committeewoman is supporting one of Hillary's rivals for the Democratic nomination, and said she spoke freely because she believes the former Secretary of State is benefiting from unfair favoritism inside the party.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
That is a great big DUH and a YAWN

That is so obvious the way the DNC
has treated anyone who wanted the
same number of debates that the Republicans
are holding.

She WILL be the nominee, doesn't matter
if 80 or 90% of Dems want Sanders,
doesn't matter at all to the DNC.
They already decided, it's going to be Queen
Hillary her Royal Highness of the Democratic
Party.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think the DNC definitely wants Hillary but I think this story is BS and if by some chance it is true, no one is going to believe it until there's an actual person saying it rather than an unnamed person.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I was going to type out a long, detailed response on our failed (s)election system, but you summed it up.

It doesn't matter what the American people want, how many support Bernie Sanders, or any other candidate. It will be Hillary, I've said it since day one.

Bernie scares the establishment, hence why you won't see Robert Murdoch promoting Sanders saying, "This guy is against everything I am, look at how good he's doing!," or any other media outlet for that matter. Why would they support someone who goes against their interests?

Hillary is the prime candidate, she is the perfect puppet for being a corporate and military-industrial shill.

And so is her opposition, Trump and Bush.

They've already got this in the bag. Bernie Sanders and his movement have made waves, but this fortress of corruption - this oligarchy of elites is something truly incomprehensible.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Interesting article:
EX CLUSIVE: Democratic National Committeewoman says her party is 'clearing a path' for Hillary because 'the women in charge' want it that way

The Democratic National Committee is 'clearing a path' for Hillary Clinton to be its presidential nominee because its upper power echelons are populated with women, according to a female committee member who was in Las Vegas for Tuesday's primary debate.

Speaking on the condition that she isn't identified, she told Daily Mail Online that the party is in the tank for Clinton, and the women who run the organization decided it 'early on.'

The committeewoman is supporting one of Hillary's rivals for the Democratic nomination, and said she spoke freely because she believes the former Secretary of State is benefiting from unfair favoritism inside the party.

Saw that story today. And I can't think of any story planted in the press that is less favorable of Hillary than this one.

Makes me wonder why it was planted. I don't believe for a second it was not sanctioned by the DNC and that it was done out of the goodness of this unnamed source's heart.

So, yeah. I think it's settled. Hillary and her 'unpredictable' email scandal and falling poll numbers are for sure what the DNC is banking on to win. Hillary is the Establishment's choice and would do anything to win.

We, the Horses, have FOR SURE been led to this water.

We got it. Hillary is the Establishment's choice.

Next question: Why is this narrative being shoved down our throats?

edit on 15-10-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Wow. If true then I can safely eliminate voting Democrat this election. All we need is Jeb Bush on the Republican side and I will be voting Gary Johnson for sure. I despise these mainstream parties.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I think the Nightly News is in Cahoots with the DNC, they always say Hillary is the frontrunner, and often mention Biden with no mention of Bernie. (Biden is a joke)

You folks better get out there and Vote for Bernie.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
I was going to type out a long, detailed response on our failed (s)election system, but you summed it up.

It doesn't matter what the American people want, how many support Bernie Sanders, or any other candidate. It will be Hillary, I've said it since day one.

Bernie scares the establishment, hence why you won't see Robert Murdoch promoting Sanders saying, "This guy is against everything I am, look at how good he's doing!," or any other media outlet for that matter. Why would they support someone who goes against their interests?

Hillary is the prime candidate, she is the perfect puppet for being a corporate and military-industrial shill.

And so is her opposition, Trump and Bush.

They've already got this in the bag. Bernie Sanders and his movement have made waves, but this fortress of corruption - this oligarchy of elites is something truly incomprehensible.

Unfortunately, the extreme view is that under our current system, there will probably never be another conservative political party win (by the old standards). The Republicans will be in the ashes of the old system and the Democrats will split between the progressives and the old Democrats which will be the "conservative" political party in the new era. --'Course, they will have to invent a new name for themselves. That is, providing that the union will last that long. Which I doubt.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hillary tried resurrecting her campaign 3 or 4 times already, and was unsuccessful. Now the DNC and CNN are going to have to do it for her. Sorry, Bernie...the fix is in. Thanks for playing.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hillary tried resurrecting her campaign 3 or 4 times already, and was unsuccessful. Now the DNC and CNN are going to have to do it for her. Sorry, Bernie...the fix is in. Thanks for playing.

All of this is benefitting Bernie. It's not like it's subtle when the headline reads: "EXCLUSIVE: Democratic National Committeewoman says her party is 'clearing a path' for Hillary because 'the women in charge' want it that way."

So far, I've seen no DNC damage control on Hillary's email scandal and no effective effort to prop her up. Biased reporting on polls and stories like this one do Hillary no favors.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
When I saw the headline I remembered reading about something similar that was said by some of her Secret Service Agents:

Within the White House, Hillary had a “standing rule that no one spoke to her when she was going from one location to another,” says former FBI agent Coy Copeland. “In fact, anyone who would see her coming would just step into the first available office.” One former Secret Service agent states, “If Hillary was walking down a hall, you were supposed to hide behind drapes used as partitions.”
NY Post

Talk about clearing the way. Seems to me she has been demanding that the path be cleared for her for many years.

There is so much evidence, from many different sources, that Hillary is a rude bully. I've never been a Hillary fan, but I can't stand anyone who is so willfully rude and abusive.

The only reason I could possibly see voting for this woman is to keep the religious right out of the White House. And I guarantee that I will take a bath in disinfectant after I pull that switch.

-dex

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

On the contrary, the DNC is doing Hillary a great favor. They're telling Sanders and Sanders' supporters, to 'hang it up'...they're not behind him...and they never will be.
Sanders is Clinton's only real competition and the only thing standing in her way to nomination..and in releasing this, they're trying to make him bow out, all the while greasing the way for Hillary's coronation.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

On the contrary, the DNC is doing Hillary a great favor. They're telling Sanders and Sanders' supporters, to 'hang it up'...they're not behind him...and they never will be.
Sanders is Clinton's only real competition and the only thing standing in her way to nomination..and in releasing this, they're trying to make him bow out, all the while greasing the way for Hillary's coronation.

Nah. Supporters don't give up in the face of media demand. Look at Hillary in 2008. How many months did the media outright demand, "Drop out, Hillary?" Did her supporters have any of it? Nope.

Proof positive that insinuating Bernie 'hang it up' is not effective in the slightest. It will just galvanize his supporters.

edit on 15-10-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Ah, yes, the democratic process at work. The voice of the people being heard and honored. Gives me a warm feeling inside. Then my alarm goes off and I remember that we are in hell.

edit on 15-10-2015 by HighDesertPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

The goal is to "Illuminate".

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

The goal is to "Illuminate".

Ha! Well, it is illuminating.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
We The People do not have a Presidential election it is rigged for the elite.

I have noting against a woman being President, however Hillary is not fit to serve as President period.

Hillary's record speaks for it's self.

It seems the more corrupt these politions become, the easier it is for them to climb to the top.

I will not vote for her, however it really doesn't matter anymore who you vote for. The Globalist have already picked their puppet, that will do their bidding.

The American people do not know that they have the power to stop this fraud, and if they do know they are to brainwashed from watching to much MSM or hooked on their technologies, (cell phones, Xbox, Foot ball, ect...) to do anything.

Many Americans have got to the point that they don't care anymore.

I really don't care who wins the Presidential elections, it doesn't matter anymore, until Americans rise up and take the power of this corrupt government and hold them accountable, for their Treason's, we will not see any good changes for We The People.

We will continue to see more political scandals and the elite getting everything they want. You do not matter, your vote does not matter. We are considered bottom feeder to these privilege scumbags.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I am so completely on the same page.

Are you over 40, like me? With age comes well-deserved cynicism for both parties --in my experience anyway.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

57 years old.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

More like "Illuminada"...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join