It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tim Rifat's 'Jedi Service' for $100,000?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
First, who is Tim Rifat?

Tim Rifat's Amazon Author Page

As you can see above, he's published at least three books on the topic of remote viewing. Outside of that, he's been a regular on the Jeff Rense radio show since the late 1990s. The following is how he describes himself (ever so humble):

The Only Expert on Psychic Warfare
The Content on this site are mainly made up by mp3´s. The speaker is Tim Rifat, the worlds only expert on Psychic Warfare; the only scientist to publish the science of Psychic Warfare.
psychicwarfare.com...

His entire 'Jedi' website goes in the "I can't believe this exists" file for me:

psychicwarfare.com...

Who in the world is even considering buying any of the following?

Darth Vader Jedi Service $10000
Listen to mp3´s for information
about the service.

The Emperor Jedi Service $100000
Listen to mp3 for information
about the service.

The Yoda Jedi Service $100000
Listen to mp3 for information
about the service.
psychicwarfare.com...

Let's cut Rifat some slack, he's offering most of his 'Jedi Services' for a mere $1,000.

What are these 'services' that Rifat is selling? He's literally offering the moon and then some. The following is just the tip of the iceberg:

Look at Shand the brother of Camilla slaughtered by the Psi-Lord Tim Rifat, crashed planes and helicopters at will, put the Israeli Prime Minster Sharon into a brain mush coma using the force and to slaughter at will using remote-controlled surrogates anyone and everybody for ritual ceremonial magic which of course is an aspect of the force, occult warfare of which the Psi-Lord Tim Rifat is the complete master.
psychicwarfare.com...

What does Rifat use to support his claims and the legitimacy of his 'services'? Nothing but his unsubstantiated theories and claims. Yes, he's supporting his unbelievable claims about what his 'services' will do for his customers by offering more unbelievable claims as 'proof.'

I believe this is all quite unfortunate for those of us clinging to hope that the world can become a better place. On one hand, Jeff Rense is one of the only truth tellers out there on some issues. On the other hand, Rense discredits himself and his entire operation by having Rifat as a regular guest.
edit on 15-10-2015 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

edit on 15-10-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I have to start a website I guess.
A person could get a lot more customers by offering a $100 Darth Vader service.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
To quote The Little Prince, by St-Exupery:

But the little prince was wondering . . . The planet was tiny. Over what could this king really rule?

"Sire," he said to him, "I beg that you will excuse my asking you a question--"

"I order you to ask me a question," the king hastened to assure him.

"Sire--over what do you rule?"

"Over everything," said the king, with magnificent simplicity.

"Over everything?"

The king made a gesture, which took in his planet, the other planets, and all the stars.

"Over all that?" asked the little prince.

"Over all that," the king answered.

(...)

"I should like to see a sunset . . . Do me that kindness . . . Order the sun to set . . ."

(...)

"You shall have your sunset. I shall command it. But, according to my science of government, I shall wait until conditions are favorable."

"When will that be?" inquired the little prince.

"Hum! Hum!" replied the king; and before saying anything else he consulted a bulky almanac. "Hum! Hum! That will be about--about--that will be this evening about twenty minutes to eight. And you will see how well I am obeyed!"

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I predict a Disney lawsuit against this guy.

That's a freebie btw.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Kinda reminds me of the ATS Degree. I certainly hope he has one...

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I agree, the market will correct itself and the younger generation of Jedi's will soon go online to offer their services. I suspect the market will settle at around $.25 down from $100,000. I am currently investing heavy, if anyone wants in on the ground floor just send me $50,000 on paypal and I will make sure you like get some shares or something.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

I can make leaves on a tree move without me touching them.

Give me ten bucks, I'll take a deep breath and you'll see the magic happen.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I heard you can get an Ewok happy ending for a hundred bucks. Much better value, IMO.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
LOL wow. I can't even....... Just no.

new topics

top topics

join