It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This might be it! WW3 is coming...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: crazyewok

Here is the problem China is going to run into. They have already stated on their national media they wont allow foreign assets within 12 miles of their sovereign territory, referring to the islands. How does the Chinese government explain that they did something other than what they stated they would do?

Come on. everyone knows what they tell there people will be different from what they tell everyone else.

There fighters will buzz the USN. And buzz the USN and until it leaves these disputed waters on it normal course and China will just lie to its people and claim it chased the USN navy from its waters.

Propaganda and lies. Its not the first time China have used it to spread bull#.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
And like sheep Australia is with USA all the way. Kinda sick of the US government dragging us into conflict. Once you realise that we the west are the aggressive bunch of dicks, it leaves a sinking feeling....

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
If China fires on on the US you can bet your ass the US will renege on the outstanding debts. That would probably be the most expensive shot in the history of the world.

1.3 trillion dollar bullet HAHA

Not to mention China's market just collapsed. Lose their stock market and government bond holdings in the same year? I always thought the Chinese were stereotypically very smart.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

An editorial in the Global Times, which is close to China’s ruling Communist party, condemned US “coercion”, adding: “China mustn’t tolerate rampant US violations of China’s adjacent waters and the skies over those expanding islands.”

Haha hearsay much....

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: flyandi

scenario 4.

The U.S. has already 'rubber-stamped' it's approval for the Chinese expansion in the China South Sea.

China's economic stability is CRITICAL to the world economy. Allowing China to shrink it's oil dependency from Iran and the straight down to the more stable South China Sea allows for a stabilizing effect for China.

This is in TPTB's interests.

After lip-service protests by the U.S. to appease their S.E. allies, the Chinese have rewarded the U.S. with permission to build a Boeing plant in China....that sound like the start of WWIII?

P.S. Also in that deal includes a multi-billion dollar purchase of Boeing aircraft.....

edit on 15-10-2015 by nwtrucker because: addition

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Again, you and the other guy missed the point. It doesn't matter if it's theirs, the US is gonna have a damn hard time sailing over there and telling them otherwise. The US would be entirely #ed to fight the Chinese that close to mainland China.

China surely is not quite on par with the US in military might, but half of their problem is projection. They do possess the man power and weapons to cause one of the bloodiest losses of American life if it's a fight near their borders.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I'll give you a heads up, the USA will not directly attack a Chinese or Russian owned asset and here's why....they are the ultimate cowards. They only go after small countries with out dated weapons that cannot hope to fight back. How do I know this ? because its what they have done since WW2, gutlessly attack small sovereign nations and steal their wealth through a tried and proven method...debt.

Go read the book "Confession of an Economic Hitman" by John Perkins and then come back and talk to me.

Repeat the USA will not tackle any other super power directly as it uses the overkill method and when the odds are even she backs away quietly under a political banter tactic using the media and propaganda to perpetuate her lies.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
I'll give you a heads up, the USA will not directly attack a Chinese or Russian owned asset and here's why....they are the ultimate cowards. They only go after small countries with out dated weapons that cannot hope to fight back. How do I know this ? because its what they have done since WW2, gutlessly attack small sovereign nations and steal their wealth through a tried and proven method...debt.

Go read the book "Confession of an Economic Hitman" by John Perkins and then come back and talk to me.

Repeat the USA will not tackle any other super power directly as it uses the overkill method and when the odds are even she backs away quietly under a political banter tactic using the media and propaganda to perpetuate her lies.

I think you missing the point. We are here debating that China will be the aggressor. The United States will never do the first move. Not because of cowardliness as you think but from a pure strategic point. Russia, I don't know - they already showed first-moves by semi-invading the Ukraine. China, even they are shy, I still can see that they will blast first - purely because they are so pumped up.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It's interesting where this thread is going here.

China is the one making the waves but the United States is pointed out as the aggressor several times here. Some people just "hate" the United States. I wonder where do you get your opinion from considering that most "super-powers" act in a very similar - often more extreme - way as the United States.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
And like sheep Australia is with USA all the way. Kinda sick of the US government dragging us into conflict. Once you realise that we the west are the aggressive bunch of dicks, it leaves a sinking feeling....

I can understand how you feel.But if you hate it so much why not move to another country.

That way you would not be so stressed out.-Please remain clam and don't get mad at me for the suggestion.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: grayghost

Because running away never changed a thing. I'm not going to give up on you guys 'n gals in the glorious West either.

And to add ...

The DF-21D or "Carrier Killer": An Instrument of Deception?
Is all the hype part of an asymmetrical campaign by China to defeat its enemies without a fight?

thediplomat.com...

Sun Tzu all over the place? We'll see...

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

Only goes after small nations?

Like Russia and China are doing?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Apparently humanity hasn't evolved past the conquistador age... Humans. They will never learn.

History is coming back to repeat itself REAL SOON.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
more chance of north korea trying their hand than anyone else and we know how boring thats become.

sick of them spouting their propoganda,i have more chance of going to the moon than anyone starting ww3.

if i,m wrong they can tie me to first rocket fired.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: grayghost

originally posted by: weirdguy

I can understand how you feel.But if you hate it so much why not move to another country.

That way you would not be so stressed out.-Please remain clam and don't get mad at me for the suggestion.
why should I have to leave my own country? Because I do t agree with being USA's bitch? Ha ha

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Only goes after small nations?

Like Russia and China are doing?

All the big Countries do it to a certain degree, they know if they take on a power of similar might then its game over. The US has how ever made it into a science, asset strip the nation by crippling it with debt then move onto the next. The latest string of wars in the Middle East has purely been to maintain the Petro-Dollar scam.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I think people need to learn what a petro dollar is and how it applies.

A hint - Any nation that exports oil has their own currency listed as a petro dollar.

Secondly - Asset stripping?
Considering China got the lions share of oil contracts from Iraq...

How does the US force another country into crippling debt?

The latest wars in the ME have nothing to do with the petro dollar.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Must be 'Murican. As a European, I cannot see that America is the "strongest" military nation in the world, I just can't. In my perspective, America is flexing their muscles all over the place, to hide the fact that the country is basically bankrupt. America owes a # ton of money to CHINA, why should America choose what happens in the ocean, if China builds land there, then let China have that land. Besides, it's not like they are making land next to 'Murica with the big bad guns, and terrifying logic reasoning. (May I remind you, that Obama on open television admitted to be training terrorist anno 2015? Oh yeah, those muslims 'Murica trained to take down Assad, that you guys call rebels. Guess what, it's terrorists.)

Now, let's make another scenario; China builds these lands in the sea, next to their own fricking country. 'Murica be like "Hurr durr, please stop this we want to have sovereign influence, you must listen to us big bad 'Muricans! hurr durr"
No seriously, America will probably say "You may NOT build this here, for this and this reason" That's what America does, thinking they can act like they want in turf they have no say in. Why do you think 'Murica is so busy moving out of the middle east? They KNOW Putin does not fear their puny military. Yes, I sympathise with Putin, the man clearly does what is needed instead of 'Muricans that train terrorist. Good job btw, how did that work out in the past? (Al-Qaeda, Taleban and now ISIS) Perfect job..
Then China will go "We can do what we want." and Russia will back China up, USA will not even DARE to do anything.

AND NO!!! There will not be anything like repercussions, why?
1) America is the biggest consumer nation in the world. If they didn't have access to Chinese produced goods, they would have to pay 10 times as much for stuff. You guys wouldn't even be able to buy a proper flatscreen TV! Lmao.
2) Europe would NEVER agree to a term like this, since this would only harm them ^See up there, consumerism.
3) America owes China TONS AND TONS of money, if they did repercussion against the Chinese, the Chinese would DEMAND their money back. This did happens once btw, in the 20'th century, where the European countries asked for their gold back from the US, and US went like "Nope." And the president told the citizens of America "I will NOT do anything that will harm the US Dollar!" America basically butt#ed the countries that helped them through the 20'th century.

4) If America tries to flex muscles with China, Russia, China, Iran, Syria etc. WILL flex muscles at America, and this is a war America will not win. Why?
4a) America does not have the money to uphold another "cold war" for both technological developments, but also in upkeep of many more soldiers.
4b) China is the fastest growing nation in the world, they will become the next superpower within the next couple of years.
4c) China and Russia will most likely be faster in development of new technology.
May I again remind you, that most of the technology after Nazi-Germany capitulated was due to Nazi-engineers? Europeans developed Americas technology, NOT Americans.

Let's see if 'Murica is brave enough, and willing to be #ed in their tiny little ass.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Oh good thing is that Europe is so darn independent. Ha .. I am a former European! Now happy American.

Europe in my opinion has no guts. The whole idea of the european union is one big mess. No unity. If war should break out, you will see how fast Europe will be split. There is so much mistrust between the European countries, it's unbelievable. The NATO is a joke as we saw in the Ukraine crisis.

If it wouldn't be for Germany, there would be no European Union - one country is holding everything together financially. It will not work forever. Btw Europe currently has 12 trillion in debt if you didn't know. Sure enough the US at 18 trillion but again - having this debt is nothing unusual. Your whole argument is highly flawed.

Technology infrastructure in Russia and China rely tremendously on European and United States infrastructures. 90% of foreign students studying on universities in US/EU are coming from China. China's own infrastructures are so weak that it will take them decades to catch-up.

Well your last paragraph really showed your understanding of the United States or the lack of it. Probably this is shocking to you but America still employs many foreign engineers and that's the whole idea of the United States!! A place where you can actually be free and grow yourself without barriers. No other country in the world offers this and I been to many countries.

I maybe born in Europe but my identity is American!

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Yeah, you may be European, but where in Europe? Sounds to me like you're from the poor part of Europe.

America? Land of the free? I hope you are joking. Honestly. Germany holding it together? Lel, Britain, France, Denmark, Holland, Switzerland etc. are pretty wealthy. Of course the debt in Europe has risen over the past few years, or almost decade, due to American Enron and what not. America is to blame for most bad in this world, terrorist, cracks in stock markets, wars, etc.
If we look at debt, let's do that. 12 trillion in Europe and 18 trillion in the US doesn't say anything. Let's convert it to the same currency;

18 trillion dollars debt in the US.
12 trillion euro of debt in Europe. 12 trillion euro = 13.6 trillion dollars.

now, let's see;
In the us that calculates to 58k $ debt for each citizen (capita)
In Europe the debt is; approx 28k $ debt for each citizen (capita)

Can you see the difference? Even though the debt in the nation is merely 4.4 trillion, the debt pr. citizen is more than 100% higher in the US.

Let's do some more math, to calculate what the debt should be to compare;
In the us; 18 trillion / 58k = 310 million people.
In Europe; 13.4 trillion / 28k = 478 million people.
(I round DOWN to nearest million.)

If every citizen in Europe owed 58k $ that would calculate to; 27.724 TRILLION DOLLARS!
The other way, if every citizen in the US owed 28k $ that would calculate to; 8.680 trillion dollars.

Can you see the difference? I hope you can.

Now, to your next point, I am not surprised that America still employs many foreign engineers. I am aware, that America NEEDS foreigners for their top-jobs, since the American populace doesn't suffice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join