It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Abducting Women” and “Destroying Churches” is “Real Islam”—Iraqi Grand Ayatollah

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Hi Reallyfolks, you should be careful.. you shouldn't interact too much with muslim families.. they have their own way of
conducting business in their homes..

Those muslim ladies should not be confiding too much in you either..irrespective of their appearance..

Not worried about it. I won't say a word to their husbands (haven't ever seen them) probably why we talk and don't care how scary you think you are as a Muslim, man, whatever race you are, etc.

Heck if I have it my way I will over time do my part to keep the peace and turn these hot Muslim women into Allah less heathens.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Isurrender73

So, Sharia law concedes to forgiveness, after punishment has been mandated..that's interesting..

Sharia Law feels remorse after amputating a child's hand for having stolen..
Sounds like sound true (re)vindication..

I think you misunderstood my post. Forgiveness is to be offered without punishment.

This is similar to when Jesus said Love your enemies. The Quran says to love and forgive is better then punishment.

Sharia law as it's practiced today does not represent the Quran accurately.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Then you are saying that the imams misunderstand quranic scripture and quranic laws.. Well for ill or for well, we can only judge Islam as it's laws are practiced internationally..

The ideal does not exist; hence we are given over to reality: sharia law reality..

edit on 15-10-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

These people have been brainwashed and told since birth that they must follow Sharia Law in order to please Allah. So of course they want to please Allah.

What more can you expect from someone who believes in the false books authored by Bukhari and Co that complete Gods revelation(Quran) and even abrogates it. The word kafir has been falsely translated by hadith followers as a "disbeliever" in order to create their own religion and use that to label someone who isn't part of their religion a disbeliever.
A kafir is one who sees the truth, recognises it as the truth and covers it up. It is what the religion of Islam has done. They uphold man-made laws from hadith book(hearsay books) and falsely ascribe them to the Messenger of God and God. They follow hadith books but in the same time claim they follow the Quran. A good example is the 5 daily prayers which is nowhere to be found in the Quran. I am considered an apostate(according to Bukhari's laws) by Muslims because I don't pray 5 times a day. Hadith followers claim Quran is incomplete because of this. Bukhari had to fill those empty gaps God left in the Quran. This makes Bukhari equal to God. The laws he wrote are at least equal(or better) than Gods laws in the Quran.

[Quran 7:37]"Who is more evil than those who invent lies about GOD, or reject His revelations? These will get their share, in accordance with the scripture, then, when our messengers come to terminate their lives, they will say, "Where are the idols you used to implore beside GOD?" They will say, "They have abandoned us." They will bear witness against themselves that they were kaafireen."

The problem with Sharia Law is much of the Law contradicts the Quran or fails to uphold the highest moral standard.

There is no such thing as sharia law in the Quran. Sharia law is the opposite of what the Quran promotes, freedom of speech and faith.
No soul shall be held responsible for the sin of another. www.abovetopsecret.com...

those who repress anger and who forgive men, verily, God loves the doers of good. (Quran 3:134)

Nearly every time in the Quran punishment is prescribed for a crime, it is followed by forgiveness being better then punishment.

According to the Quran the best men will forgive criminals, only the worst men will enact the harshest punishment allowed.

So although it is permitted to cut off the hand of the thief, if the thief repents it is better to forgive or give a lessor punishment. This is what the Quran actually says.

It isn't. It's only with a hadith mentality someone can come such a conclusion. There is no such command as "cut the hand off" in the Quran.
The literal translation is to "make a cut on the hand", not cut it off. Read more about it here misconceptions-about-islam.com...

Sharia Law is based only on the harshest allowed punishments, without consideration to forgiveness or the highest good taught in the Quran.
And many points of Sharia law come from Hadith and simply contradict the Quran and are therefore invalid laws according to the prophet Mohammed.

Add - a note to the death penalty.

Sharia law is the work of the devils(jinn and human devils). There is no death penalty in the Quran for apostasy, homosexuality, adultery, insulting someone or for speaking your mind.
More about sharia law here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I would just let them arrive to their own conclusions about martial faith, monogamy, western values, etc..

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

I agree, the Hadith is pure poison. The Quran is complete.

Interesting take on cut of hand verse cut off, I had not seen that translation, but it makes more since.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I would just let them arrive to their own conclusions about martial faith, monogamy, western values, etc..

There was a reason Muslim men were allowed 4 wives. It was not intended as a common practice, as the Quran says it's better to have only one wife.

During the time of Mohammed there was much war. And women held a lower place in society, although the Quran itself attempts to raise the position of women.

In this environment many men had to take in women and children who lost there husbands to war. And there were not many available men for these women to remarry.

Under one roof you might have three single women with no hope of a husband and a married man who is fully supporting their needs. If the man happens to become attracted to one of the women, and she attracted to him, it was better for the man to take a second wife then to hide an affair from his first wife.

This was an unusual circumstance and the only time the Quran actually approves of a Muslim having more than one wife.

Imagine 50% of all men on earth dying in war. Women might be inclined to love there fellow women enough to share a husband and know that their graciousness will outweigh their jealousy.

This was not a law intended to replace monogamy, but an exception that was allowed to prevent adultery.

And the whole temporary marriage thing is complete BS in an attempt to justify prostitution.

edit on 15-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I don't really try to change them but I do talk with them. Feel kind of bad but their marriage, their faith, their life. But I still get the feeling that Muslim women are the key to helping extremism that's being ignored. Could be wrong.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

A man cannot marry more than one woman. The four wives thing is an EXCEPTION, just like how God makes many exceptions in the Quran such eating carrion and pork if you have nothing else to eat. The exception made in marriage is to ONLY feed and raise orphans. On top of that God, makes an explicit statement separate to the marriage of orphans to only have one wife.
www.quranicpath.com...

This exception has been twisted thanks to hadith books and those who uphold them to justify their lewd behaviour.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Religious squabbles really lead nowhere

Western religion is practically the same save the histories of the various cultures.

Look to the mystics who have the esoteric as well as exoteric truths within these dense religions: the Sufis, mystic Christians and Kabalists of the Jews for any truth.

You won’t find it is the exoteric conventional organized religions.

Just dogma and ethnocentric religious bigotry

My religion is better than yours

my daddy is bigger than your daddy

edit on 15-10-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: greencmp

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: greencmp
a reply to: tony9802

There you have it from the horse's mouth.

He's one guy.

He doesn't represent all Muslims anymore then Bryan Fischer represents all Christians.

So, is he a liar who is entirely misrepresenting mohammadanism? At who's behest?

What part of his statement is inconsistent with your understanding?

Is he partially correct?

He's a religious radical.

They come in ALL "Flavors".

True just as anti-theists who are out to abolish all religions
are anti-religous radicals who claim to represent atheists
who for the most part could care less about religion
that is why they are atheists.

But every group, and I mean every group has its
radicals, even atheists and definitely anti-theists
have their extremist radicals.

However, the radical anti-theists are not encouraging
people to slit the throats of the religious
or rape religious women
or tear down all churches or even ancient historic pagan temples.

Modern Christians, whom many claim are terrible and awful people,
don't have even the most radical among them
directing people to crucify non-believers or burn them to death,
or take women as sex slaves who are non-believers, or slit
the throats of non-believers, or tear down mosques and temples.
(maybe that happened hundreds and thousands of year ago)
but even the "evil" Christians have evolved beyond that
and are horrified at what is happening and not one Christian
leader that is as prominent as this Imam is calling for anything
near what this Imam is calling for).

Don't reply with what Christians did hundreds and thousands
of year ago, that is irrelevant now and Christians are no longer
stuck in the mentality of pre-Dark or Middle Ages, brutality is
the only way mentality to handle those who disagree.
Even the Christians roundly condemned the abortion clinic
bombings and supported harsh justice for those involved,
as they were a super tiny extremist group, with whom
99% of Christians wanted nothing to do with.

There is something amiss when a prominent leader
in a country calls for
raping and abducting women
tearing down infidel buildings (even ancient landmarks that were once pagan temples);
and there are tens of thousands of people following such dictates
and supporting rape, murder, rape of young boys, burning people to death.

This is NOT a small weirdo group, it is a very large movement,
one we must take seriously since they are increasing the numbers
of supporters by tens of thousands regularly.
cdn.defenseone.com... oups-60-percent-2010%2F85843%2F

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Ohhh boy.. More Islamaphobe hogwash for the masses to suck up and regurgitate all over the place .

Strange. I am Muslim and Have been for many years now . Islam has not taught me anything remotely close to the trash this guy is posting.

Going over the author's bio it seems hes just another mouth peiece for the MSM and government. Just wat they need to convince the world to fear us Muslims.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
Ohhh boy.. More Islamaphobe hogwash for the masses to suck up and regurgitate all over the place .

Strange. I am Muslim and Have been for many years now . Islam has not taught me anything remotely close to the trash this guy is posting.

Going over the author's bio it seems hes just another mouth peiece for the MSM and government. Just wat they need to convince the world to fear us Muslims.

ETA: ....i just read some of the article and almost spit my drink out.. I am currently a student of Islamic law (shariah ) and 100% this guy is moron and either translated wrong or is making it up because basic islamic teaching refutes the first few lines of his article.

And the Shia have a deffering ideology set apart from main stream sunnie beliefs .

It seems this guy is trying to murge Shia beleifs with sunnie khuaraij ideology.

*slow clap*

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

Modern Christians, whom many claim are terrible and awful people,
don't have even the most radical among them
directing people to crucify non-believers or burn them to death,
or take women as sex slaves who are non-believers, or slit
the throats of non-believers, or tear down mosques and temples.
(maybe that happened hundreds and thousands of year ago)
but even the "evil" Christians have evolved beyond that
and are horrified at what is happening and not one Christian
leader that is as prominent as this Imam is calling for anything
near what this Imam is calling for).

I don't think you've read about all Christians in different parts of the world.

Stop trying to make them saintly just because they are Christians.

They are individuals just like everyone else. Who can choose to follow radicals or not.
edit on 15-10-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
There is no such thing as a peaceful Muslim.The sooner the civilized,western world realize this the better.
Personally I believe the Muslims are being used to divide societies an cause in fighting of communities.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff
There is no such thing as a peaceful Muslim.

Then there must be no such thing as a peaceful individual.

That would include you.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Even those mystic sects should be forgotten in my opinion. They were spawned from mystics who felt it necessary to attach their practices to a religion.

The world is a mess. Religion has given us chaos. To try something new and better we must get rid of all religions.

Keeping religions around will never help humanity evolve. If we keep clinging to the past, we will keep repeating the past.
edit on 15-10-2015 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff
There is no such thing as a peaceful Muslim.The sooner the civilized,western world realize this the better.
Personally I believe the Muslims are being used to divide societies an cause in fighting of communities.

If what your claiming is true(which it isn't), you'd be seeing over a billion terrorist attacks everyday.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

He doesn't represent all Muslims anymore then Bryan Fischer represents all Christians

Muslims are supposed to follow what the Imams say, it's not totally voluntary like our religions usually are.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

They are not, you are right, just look at how Islamic laws are worshiped and followed in Islamic countries in the middle east, sadly I don't see any so call moderates Muslim like many points out to be many outside the Islamic countries borders.

I wonder what will happen if an Islamic follower that considers himself or herself "moderate" will be received in Places like Saudi Arabia.

I am sure that stoning will be the religious punishment of preferences for no following the established Islamic laws.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join