It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Abducting Women” and “Destroying Churches” is “Real Islam”—Iraqi Grand Ayatollah

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The enemy is Wabbabi and Salafi religion if it does spread we do have a problem.

The enemy is ALL fundamentalist religion

America should have never supported these religious freaks and they still do it.

Ask yourself where they were before Afghanistan

Where was the radical Islam problem before Afghanistan?

They were radicalized by the US in order to beat Russia in Afghanistan

Unfortunately the Saudi wealth is buying a lot of religious conversions through their

On one level its good that its coming out so the world can beat it.

Religious fundamentalism though is not just from Islam folks look at the story in the paper today about the Christians who killed a kid the other day excorcising the devil

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
a reply to: infolurker

Yea that's fine... but these polls indicate that a minority of Muslims support violence. Especially violence when on the offence. And most especially in the West. The poll results paint a very different picture than that offered by the OP.

News for ya. A MAJORITY, not minority, of Muslims support violence via Sharia Law.

"Sharia law is gaining ground across the world. An overwhelming majority of Muslims support the implementation of Islamic law in Muslim countries,Sharia law is gaining ground across the world. An overwhelming majority of Muslims support the implementation of Islamic law in Muslim countries, in non-Muslim countries- in any country where they live.
chersonandmolschky.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The enemy is Wabbabi and Salafi religion if it does spread we do have a problem.

The enemy is ALL fundamentalist religion

America should have never supported these religious freaks and they still do it.

Ask yourself where they were before Afghanistan

Where was the radical Islam problem before Afghanistan?

They were radicalized by the US in order to beat Russia in Afghanistan

Unfortunately the Saudi wealth is buying a lot of religious conversions through their

On one level its good that its coming out so the world can beat it.

Religious fundamentalism though is not just from Islam folks look at the story in the paper today about the Christians who killed a kid the other day excorcising the devil

There was radicalized mulslims before Afghanistan and Russia and you are right it is not a Muslim only problem. As far as the exorcism, post and thread and. Let's talk.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Sremmos80

Pick and choose any you want... they can't all be wrong.

Everyone needs to open their eyes and ears and accept reality.

Welcome to the real Islam.

Wow those are some informative links! yet Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world....

Islam, the world's fastest-growing faith, will leap from 1.6 billion (in 2010) to 2.76 billion by 2050, according to the Pew study. At that time, Muslims will make up nearly one-third of the world's total projected population of about 9 billion people.

www.cnn.com...

Growth of religion is the spread of religion and the increase of religious adherents around the world. The statistics are commonly measured by the absolute number of adherents, the percentage of the absolute growth per year, and the growth of the number of converts in the world. Studies show that, in terms of percentage and world wide spread, Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the world.

en.wikipedia.org...

Reproduction may be one major factor but its not the only factor I assume. You rightly asked everybody to open their eyes as beauty lies in the eye of beholder.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Oh my gosh, infolurker!! I can't believe you have even more material to offer..the sources are actually good, in some instances excellent..don't worry about the three headed turtle avatar guy, what was his name? scrammer80.. he's simply trying to derail the topic:

“Abducting Women” and “Destroying Churches” is “Real Islam”—Iraqi Grand Ayatollah

Yeah, that guy needs to go home; he's not ready..

edit on 15-10-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802
This very informative article was published just today, and is presently fresh off of the press..
OCT 15, 2015

www.raymondibrahim.com...

During a recent televised interview with Grand Ayatollah Ahmad al-Baghdadi, the leading Shia cleric of Iraq made clear why Islam and the rest of the world can never peacefully coexist.

The Grand Ayatollah
First he spent some time discussing “defensive jihad,” saying that all capable Muslims are obligated to fight for the “liberation” of “occupied” territory, for instance, Israel (see here for a list of European countries also deemed “occupied” in the eyes of Islam).

He then explained “offensive jihad,” Islam’s primary bloodline, which forged what we now call the “Muslim world” over the centuries.

According to the ayatollah, when they can—when circumstance permits it, when they are strong enough—Muslims are obligated to go on the offensive and conquer non-Muslims (a fact to be kept in mind as millions of Muslim “refugees” flood the West).

The Muslim cleric repeatedly yelled at the secularized host who kept interrupting him and protesting that Islam cannot teach such intolerance. At one point, he burst out: “I am the scholar of Islam [al-faqih]. You are just a journalist. Listen to me!”

Expounded Al-Baghdadi:

If they are people of the book [Jews and Christians] we demand of them the jizya—and if they refuse, then we fight them. That is if he is Christian. He has three choices: either convert to Islam, or, if he refuses and wishes to remain Christian, then pay the jizya [and live according to dhimmi rules].

But if they still refuse—then we fight them, and we abduct their women, and destroy their churches—this is Islam!… Come on, learn what Islam is, are you even a Muslim?!

As for the polytheists [Hindus, Buddhists, etc.] we allow them to choose between Islam and war! This is not the opinion of Ahmad al-Husseini al-Baghdadi, but the opinion of all five schools of jurisprudence [four Sunni and one Shia].

Towards the end of the interview, because the clean-shaven, suit-and-tie-wearing host kept protesting that this cannot be Islam, the ayatollah burst out, pointing at him with contempt and saying, “Who are you? You’re going to tell me what to believe? This is the word of Allah!”

Link again:www.raymondibrahim.com...

Written by Raymond Ibrahim

www.raymondibrahim.com...

Comments anyone?

There you go infolurker great polls, he needs to learn how to read a book..I personally do not need a series of polls to know and understand what this crime based faith is all about..

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: jtma508

Yea that's fine... but these polls indicate that a minority of Muslims support violence. Especially violence when on the offence. And most especially in the West. The poll results paint a very different picture than that offered by the OP.

News for ya. A MAJORITY, not minority, of Muslims support violence via Sharia Law.

"Sharia law is gaining ground across the world. An overwhelming majority of Muslims support the implementation of Islamic law in Muslim countries,Sharia law is gaining ground across the world. An overwhelming majority of Muslims support the implementation of Islamic law in Muslim countries, in non-Muslim countries- in any country where they live.
chersonandmolschky.com...

Even better news, polls and statistics..thanks Unbreakable..fearless;

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

These people have been brainwashed and told since birth that they must follow Sharia Law in order to please Allah. So of course they want to please Allah.

The problem with Sharia Law is much of the Law contradicts the Quran or fails to uphold the highest moral standard.

those who repress anger and who forgive men, verily, God loves the doers of good. (Quran 3:134)

Nearly every time in the Quran punishment is prescribed for a crime, it is followed by forgiveness being better then punishment.

According to the Quran the best men will forgive criminals, only the worst men will enact the harshest punishment allowed.

So although it is permitted to cut off the hand of the thief, if the thief repents it is better to forgive or give a lessor punishment. This is what the Quran actually says.

Sharia Law is based only on the harshest allowed punishments, without consideration to forgiveness or the highest good taught in the Quran.

And many points of Sharia law come from Hadith and simply contradict the Quran and are therefore invalid laws according to the prophet Mohammed.

Add - a note to the death penalty.

In the Torah We made mandatory for the Jews these rules of retaliation: Capital punishment for the murder of a person; an eye for an eye, a nose for a nose, an ear for an ear, a tooth for a tooth, and a just compensation for a wound.

If the perpetrator is forgiven by the affected party, this will suffice as atonement for his crime. Those who do not judge according to what God has revealed are unjust. (Quran 5:45)

It is lawful to forgive even in the case of murder according to the Quran. And God loves those who withhold anger in favour of forgiveness.

Those who enact only the harshest allowed punishments are not judging according to what Allah has revealed about forgiveness. Therefore the current version of Sharia law is only inforced by the unjust according to the Quran.
edit on 15-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Of course there were radicalized but not nearly to the degree you have today because of Afghanistan…911…war in Iraq...ISIS

You had a few Muslim brotherhood people indeed.

But I’m talking about in the 70’s and 80’s

I know I was there when it all started in Afghanistan when they radicalized the Afghan muhajjadin.

Also the wealth of Saudi in spreading Wahhabi/Salafi Islam is also responsible.

I was there back in the day.

Was a member of one of the first huge Islamic US communities.

We had arguments all the time with the fundamentalists from Saudi and Pakistan/Afghanistan

At the time they weren’t radicalized or violent but still had that silly fundamentalism: eating with their hands, putting all kinds of curtains on their woman and were literalist and believed in an eternal hell.

The Saudis tried to bribe us to carry their way but we refused to accept their backward crooked Islam.

Then one day a guy from the CIA told our leader regarding his followers---moderate Muslims

"THESE ARE OUR NIGG__S

"You wont be allowed to get too big"

Then later we broke up through division sowed by people like the Saudi's

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
All religions have been reduced to reactionary sects, as opposed to the respectable institutions of long ago. What insights do they possess in regards to ecology? technology? biology? physics? sexuality? ...anything? Nothing new has come out of them in hundreds, sometimes thousands of years, and all they can do is react to the changes instead of adapt. It is quite apparent they are being left behind, and the only way they can retain any sort of power is through reactionary violence and fear. They are irrelevant, so let's not pretend they are relevant.
edit on 15-10-2015 by LesMisanthrope because: formatting

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Hi Scrammer80, you forgot to answer me, is that really actually indeed a three headed turtle as your avatar? I just can't land on the image
in the right way..what is it?

In the meantime nonetheless, I suggest you do a little bit of your own research, on your free time, about the polls; Essentially, your inquiry
or concern is sort of diverting the discussion, and derailing the smoking, flaming train a bit much..don't be angry with the statistics and the polls though, it simply is what it is..

Maybe ole' Islam isn't your buddy after all, huh guy?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
All religions have been reduced to reactionary sects, as opposed to the respectable institutions of long ago. What insights do they possess in regards to ecology? technology? biology? physics? sexuality? ...anything? Nothing new has come out of them in hundreds, sometimes thousands of years, and all they can do is react to the changes instead of adapt. It is quite apparent they are being left behind, and the only way they can retain any sort of power is through reactionary violence and fear. They are irrelevant, so let's not pretend they are relevant.

Very good points. Not only fear but control and power also.

They do have issues that the world is growing too immoral but the way they want to stop that just won’t work anymore: control, indoctrination and power.

But unfortunately the world of the inside is what it is.

Man is locked up in a matrix of recurring ignorance due to some inward disease that can only be ameliorated through serious metaphysical endeavor and the world is and never will be receptive to that.

Because the world is crooked inwardly and outwardly and only when the mysterious force of the outside meets the inside will real change occur

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Of course there were radicalized but not nearly to the degree you have today because of Afghanistan…911…war in Iraq...ISIS

You had a few Muslim brotherhood people indeed.

But I’m talking about in the 70’s and 80’s

I know I was there when it all started in Afghanistan when they radicalized the Afghan muhajjadin.

Also the wealth of Saudi in spreading Wahhabi/Salafi Islam is also responsible.

I was there back in the day.

Was a member of one of the first huge Islamic US communities.

We had arguments all the time with the fundamentalists from Saudi and Pakistan/Afghanistan

At the time they weren’t radicalized or violent but still had that silly fundamentalism: eating with their hands, putting all kinds of curtains on their woman and were literalist and believed in an eternal hell.

The Saudis tried to bribe us to carry their way but we refused to accept their backward crooked Islam.

Then one day a guy from the CIA told our leader regarding his followers---moderate Muslims

"THESE ARE OUR NIGG__S

"You wont be allowed to get too big"

Then later we broke up through division sowed by people like the Saudi's

Won't argue with the numbers being more. And again my interactions are limited. But as stated before the three hottie Muslim women I have or do work with all seem to not be real fond of their strict husbands. Maybe the key is helping Muslim women gain a more equal footing . Then again if I had the answer I would be Whitehouse material. Scratch that I don't have the answer, I just have to act like I do and convince others my bs is right.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
....When the REAL ISIS appears will change occur?

the present ISIS is the artificial

like the Christ/ anti/Christ

There is a real ISIS and an anti-ISIS in which where seeing now

One thing heralds glad tidings:

good news

...there’s an old Sufi aphorism

"The artificial proves the existence of the genuine"

When the real ISIS appears the world will truly change...

And what is the real ISIS

That’s a secret even WillTell Won’t Tell

edit on 15-10-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

....When the REAL ISIS appears will change occur?

the present ISIS is the artificial

like the Christ/ anti/Christ

There is a real ISIS and an anti-ISIS in which where seeing now

One thing heralds glad tidings:

good news

...there’s an old Sufi aphorism

"The artificial proves the existence of the genuine"

When the real ISIS appears the world will truly change...

And what is the real ISIS

That’s a secret even WillTell Won’t Tell

Great Darwin award winners waiting in the background. Should be interesting.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
i think the big guys, the ones over the imams and presidents and cia, i think they actually believe that in order to have a new egyptian religious empire based on the old one, that they have to enlist the aid of extremists to act as their police force. but ancient egypt was nothing like that. they must know this, so rather they are using them as a means to an end, to put overhead pressure on the world's societies, to meld the world's population of human beings into a generic mass of eaters and defecators but not thinkers.
edit on 15-10-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

So, Sharia law concedes to forgiveness, after punishment has been mandated..that's interesting..

Sharia Law feels remorse after amputating a child's hand for having stolen..
Sounds like sound true (re)vindication..

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
All the immigrants invading are ariving with open arms.
they are so very thankful and appreciative
of the countries for leting them in.

("Sarcasm")

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

This one?

The rising of the Islamic Messiah, called the Mahdi.

He will be a descendant of Mohammed who will come on a white horse. He will deliver the world from the reign of the Dajjal. In the process he will conquer Israel and slaughter the Jews. He will establish a new Islamic world headquarters in Jerusalem, and he will rule for 7 years.

Some believe it will be as soon as the Mahdi is able to organize his Muslim army to oppose the Dajjal’s Jewish army. Fake Jesus will return to the Mount of Olives and then head to Damascus where he will meet up with the Mahdi and submit himself to him as a subordinate. At some point in the Mahdi’s wars Fake Jesus himself will be the one who will kill the Dajjal and see to the annihilation of the Jews. Fake Jesus will then serve as an Islamic evangelist, proclaiming Islam as the one and only true religion, and he will establish Islamic Shari’ah law throughout the entire earth.

Look, an unparalleled political, military and religious leader who will come on a white horse and who will team up with a false prophet to conquer the world, and institute a one world religion. Where have I heard this before????

Hmmmm.... yeah. I know exactly what this is.
edit on 15-10-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Hi Reallyfolks, you should be careful.. you shouldn't interact too much with muslim families.. they have their own way of
conducting business in their homes..Those muslim ladies should not be confiding too much in you either..a little bit, but not too much;
After all, they know that you are not muslim..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join