It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Grand Jury Set to Consider Waco Biker Shooting Cases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This is from ABC, and even though it is sparse on information and is little more than ablurb, it does touch on the subject and leave open at the end the idea that there may be more than what has been publicly stated by the Waco PD.

A grand jury has been empaneled and is poised to consider the cases of 177 people arrested after the May shootout involving bikers and police in Waco.

None of the 177 people arrested and held for days or weeks on $1 million bonds has been charged. It remains unclear whose bullets struck those who died or were hurt.

source

More information can be found that the Waco Tribune, from an article there:

Judge Matt Johnson of Waco’s 54th State District Court empaneled a new grand jury Wednesday morning. Those 12, plus four alternates, replace the previous grand jury that was headed by a Waco police detective. Like the previous grand jury, the new panel was selected at random from rolls of registered voters and licensed drivers, as dictated by new legislation.

There are no other plans for that grand jury — and previous foreman, Detective James Head — to meet again, the judge said.

Good, I hope that grand jury is disbanded.

Take a look at the following line:

Head being named foreman of the grand jury provided ample fodder for conspiracy buffs and biker groups, who took to social media to decry the move.

Implying that this is somehow makes the argument that the move reeked of CYA tactics illegitimate because, "conspiracy?"

The static is real between the Bandidos and the Cossacks, no doubt about it, but I wonder how much of that is pushed by oh, maybe the ATF and agencies associated?

According to police intelligence reports, groups wanting to wear Texas rockers must get permission from the Bandidos.

So they know what buttons to push and push them:

The Cossacks are not members of the local COC&I and the Bandidos are. But the Cossacks consider Waco “their territory and made the decision to take a stand and attend the meeting uninvited,” according to the court documents.

“Cossacks threatened that Waco was a ‘Cossacks town’ and nobody else could ride there,” the records state. “The large number of Bandidos and their supporters showed up to the Region 1 COC&I meeting because the Bandidos wanted to have a show of force and make a statement that Waco was not the Cossacks’ town.”

Twin Peaks motorcycle group’s records subpoenaed as new grand jury seated without Waco police detective

Related threads:

Most of 177 Twin Peaks bikers no longer wearing ankle monitors

Police Bullets Hit Bikers During the Waco Police Shootout

The Book of Waco

"somewhat involved in criminal activity,"

Corruption, Collusion & Cover-ups in the Waco Biker Shooting

Autopsies released in Twin Peaks biker deaths

JP Peterson removed from Hewitt biker’s case

Waco Is Suppressing Evidence That Could Clear Innocent Bikers

Waco police detective named foreman of grand jury that may hear Twin Peaks cases

At Least 9 Dead and Many Injured in Biker Gang Shooting in Waco, TX

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Still no ballistics, I can't think of a reasonable explanation for their failure to include the most important physical evidence.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

Still no ballistics, I can't think of a reasonable explanation for their failure to include the most important physical evidence.

Oh, I know you are smart. I bet you can. It is just a matter of it being reasonable to whom.

"They" believe it is reasonable for those officers and agents there to have their behinds protected.

I really, really hope there are logical people on this new grand jury, and that ALL the evidence is made available to them.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

First hand account here.
If you haven't got time to listen to it all skip to 22:22.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

I am also curious about the lack of ballisitics but not surprised considering that everything else that has come out points to some high-level buggery being afoot.

Take for example this officer's official testimony:

I was also told the arrest affidavit would support the arrest of not only any members of the Bandidos or Cossacks, but also anyone else who was a supporter of the Bandidos or Cossacks. It was explained to me that if a person was wearing a patch, clothing or insignia that indicated he or she was a supporter of the Bandidos or Cossacks; or if they mentioned in an interview that they were a supporter of the Bandidos or Cossacks, then they should also be charged with engaging in organized crime.

Merely wearing a support patch or voicing support for one group or the other is now grounds to be charged with engaging in organized crime.

Freedom of association and expression are now considered felonies?

Eeny, Meeny Miny, Moe

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

A biker recently wrote about drawing into a parking lot, seeing suspicious vehicles, scanning the roofs for snipers, then riding back out.

If the Waco Executions really were just trigger happy cops panicking, I don't think the first reaction to a suspicious scene would be to scan for snipers. It hasn't happened on this scale before so there's no reason to feel it may happen again anytime soon.

On the other hand if the Waco Executions are a psy-op against all bikers, then scanning for snipers seems logical. It could happen again.

I think we know in our hearts the Waco Executions were planned to paint bikers and supporters as criminals. Independent patriotic types are a threat to globalists.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Prosecutors are looking to gather information in an extremely broad and far reaching subpoena:

“Any and all information regarding the Confederation of Clubs and Independents thereinafter referred to as the COC&I between January 1, 2013 and May 17, 2015 to include:

“A copy of all scheduled meetings and locations as well as the itinerary (sic) for said meeting; any email, documents or other correspondence regarding scheduling or rescheduling of said meetings or location changes;

“All individual members names, club affiliations and any other persons claiming independent status with the COC&I, home addresses billing, Shipping, email and I P addresses, home and alternate telephone numbers for each member and club;

“A copy of the original applications filed by each past and current member;

Waco Grand Jury Investigating

The above excerpt indicates to me that the legal system could very well be on a fishing expedition trying to find anything that can stick to anyone in an attempt to cover up its flagrant flaunting of law and constitutional rights in regards to the happenings on May 17 and are also using delaying tactics in order to prevent the release of complete autopsy and ballistics reports.

Interesting that it's the bikers who are screaming for this information to get to the open and it's the legal system who is doing everything possible to prevent the information being made public.

I wonder why that might be?

top topics

join