It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Claiming Clinton Won Debate, Polls Show Differently

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
After the democratic presidential debate, I set out to determine who was the victor. I quickly noticed a stark difference in what most of the MSM op/eds claimed as the winner as opposed to what the polls say. I realize these are not scientific polls but can they all be wrong?

A prime example is here (story from CNN wire service) - Link

This article sums it up better than I can - Link

What gives? Is the MSM in the tank for HIllary? Discuss (Mike Myers/Linda Richman voice)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Money controls media.
Media controls popular thought through repetition of something that might not be factually true.

Bernie is worth less than a million.
His supporters are claiming CNN is deleting their comments.

Nothing new. Except maybe more people will be able to see the reality of how we the people are controlled.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Just goes to show its all fixed and the media are in the pockets of certain groups.

TPTB want a Bush v Hillary election as that way the staus quo is maintained whatever way the idiot masses vote.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
They might as well be dragging a dead horse to a race.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I know I have seen the different light in which both Hillary and Bernie are cast in in media reports. Have from the beginning when the media circus troupe started with this mad scientist look and jabs about his age. Now it has grown to the debates which to be honest I didn't expect any less.

The Clinton Machine is just powerful. Not impossible but the hurdles that any candidate faces can seem very distant.

It is definitely obvious who the media swoons for.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
So why doesn't Sanders get out there and take a stand on this against CNN?
Isn't TIME WARNER one of those corrupt corporate entities?
Why aren't his supporters raising bloody hell over this?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Yup.

Either way the TPTB get what they want.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: newWorldSamurai

Big money doesn't want Bernie to be president. THE PEOPLE do. That's why it's so important not to believe the crap the MSM is pushing.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Eleventy percent of voters are wrong, and the other forthty percent were watching something else. That's a whopping 347% swing.

Usually these 'polls' and 'statistics' are conducted under controlled situations with a small and carefully selected control group, then they extrapolate. If 7 out of 10 people agree, then that must equate to 260 million people. And opposing side will conduct there own 'survey' of a small and carefully considered control group and will use the same tactics.

I'm 257 percent sure that happens.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Big money doesn't want Bernie to be president. THE PEOPLE do. That's why it's so important not to believe the crap the MSM is pushing.

But the media control the people.

For many the media does the thinking for them. Remember half the population will be below 100 IQ.

So if big money control the media they control the people.

Propaganda is a effective tool!

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Much like how the Republican establishment doesn't want Trump, the Democrat establishment doesn't want Sanders. The media elite on both sides is covering for both parties.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Half of the population are below average...

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Of course, the media is a tank for Hillary. Bernie needs to be pushed back. Can't let the voters know that others don't favor the chosen candidate. Same lies different election. Last election and the one before candidates talked about the corruption going on similar to what is shared in the OP, as did supporters, delegates, etc., but the media spun that and ignored it.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: newWorldSamurai
After the democratic presidential debate, I set out to determine who was the victor. I quickly noticed a stark difference in what most of the MSM op/eds claimed as the winner as opposed to what the polls say. I realize these are not scientific polls but can they all be wrong?

A prime example is here (story from CNN wire service) - Link

This article sums it up better than I can - Link

What gives? Is the MSM in the tank for HIllary? Discuss (Mike Myers/Linda Richman voice)

The media has stopped reporting news a long time ago, they are trying to manipulate and create it.

How many times after the GOP debates did they say Trump lost all support only to see him come back stronger each time? Now they are saying he's losing support while still being the front runner? Same thing with Sanders on the other side.

The only way Hillary gets the nomination is if everyone believes no one else has a chance... but who is really excited about Hillary?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

I wish more of the populous at large could understand that simple concept as it applies to the MSM as a whole (not just in this particular scenario).

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Of course, the media is a tank for Hillary. Bernie needs to be pushed back. Can't let the voters know that others don't favor the chosen candidate. Same lies different election. Last election and the one before candidates talked about the corruption going on similar to what is shared in the OP, as did supporters, delegates, etc., but the media spun that and ignored it.

Yes, I would appear the media is proving Bernie's point for him. I'm not on the Bernie wagon, but also don't think he's 100% wrong.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: newWorldSamurai

Personally, I think voters are 'supposed' to believe Hillary is the Establishment's choice. A lot of effort has gone into this narrative, so naturally I raise my eyebrow.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Just goes to show its all fixed and the media are in the pockets of certain groups.

TPTB want a Bush v Hillary election as that way the staus quo is maintained whatever way the idiot masses vote.

IMO, I don't think either Jeb or Hillary are the intended nominees. And when they aren't the nominees, the voters will believe the election is not fixed and manipulated by the two parties. But I believe it is.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: crazyewok

IMO, I don't think either Jeb or Hillary are the intended nominees. And when they aren't the nominees, the voters will believe the election is not fixed and manipulated by the two parties. But I believe it is.

Gotta love that kind of argument, in a nut shell, No matter who gets it, "THEY" wanted it that way

I don't live in that world

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join