It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asylum seekers SUE Germany for not paying them benefits FAST ENOUGH

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

You sound like my parents. "Simple yes or no will do!" It doesn't matter what people think or believe, history shows how this sort of thing turns out.

Thats my only point. Don't accept it, I don't really care. End of off topic discussion on this vein.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

You sound like my parents. "Simple yes or no will do!" It doesn't matter what people think or believe, history shows how this sort of thing turns out.

Thats my only point. Don't accept it, I don't really care. End of off topic discussion on this vein.

So basically you alluded to something that was nonsense and the back track wasn't going well. Got it. Thanks for playing..have a great day
edit on 15-10-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Not a single quote or source in that link...

You may have noticed that The Express' symbol is a Templar Crusader...

It's a rag.

& this story is bull#!

If you can prove its bs then this thread should be moved to the hoax bin. If it's bs because you don't like the story or source regardless of what's being said , seems like there are more issues to adddress then the story.

Once in a while, a mindless drone claims a religion not their own because of a girl , then champions it in all aspects daily.

Right charlie?

Did you not convert to please your girl?

Sellout.....your word on muslims is as good as your built in convictions....nonexistent=!!

Keep it in your circle, we are not impressed.....hollow man!

Personal attacks over the Internet... How original and brave.

No I didn't convert to impress anyone.

My plans to convert came a year before I met her...

Secondly I'm still Muslim and we separated months ago...
Not that that matters, you made this accusation last week and ignored my response then as well.

edit on 15-10-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You were the one who went off-topic making out all citizens of NATO countries hold personal responsibility.
Now you backtrack, lame, but not unexpected from your good self.

...and as far as my personal responsibility is concerned I refer you to my post at the bottom of the last page:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15.10.2015 by grainofsand because: Typo

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

And I link mine from the same page. For all those that think war is a game people can play just a little bit…

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptrPeople living in a burning building come running out. Then they travel a thousand miles with the clothes on their back. The neighbors should open their homes, especially if they helped set the fire.

What are refugees going to do? They are half dead from their journey, some got kids. Emergency rescue is a more apt term here, people are hungry, winter is coming.

Patience, patience.

I agree their neighbors should open their doors.

There is a huge problem though, when they have to travel that far, and take those risks, to find a neighbor that will take them in.

When they do finally find a neighbor kind enough to take them in, they should not take them to court because they don't like the food or the accommodations.

The refugees are the ones that you should be encouraging to have "Patience".

IMHO

edit on 15-10-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Clean up.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Yeah, but your linked post says nothing about personal responsibility, such as you asserted in this thread.
You continue to deflect after your initial assertions here. That speaks volumes to me, but as I said earlier it is not unexpected from your good self.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
ask how long a geman would now wait for benefit.
if its about the same tell them to go home.
its not like they are set up to take in 100,000 parasites a day.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Classic "Ain't it Awful!"

What this really means
some ambulance chaser type lawyers
saw an opportunity for publicity and persuaded 20 Syrians of go along with their stunt.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UMayBRite!
Classic "Ain't it Awful!"

What this really means
some ambulance chaser type lawyers
saw an opportunity for publicity and persuaded 20 Syrians of go along with their stunt.

Wouldn't doubt it and maybe that's what happened. If I am looking for help though, I'm not partaking in a lawsuit against people trying to help me.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddhaask how long a geman would now wait for benefit.
if its about the same tell them to go home.
its not like they are set up to take in 100,000 parasites a day.

And this is where my concern lies.

I cannot with a generous heart provide services for unvetted asylum seekers, when I am refusing aide and shelter to my fellow citizens, because my government is crying poor mouth.

I see people that are having to choose between other life necessities and the monthly payment of their supposedly Affordable Care Act, lousy ass, insurance policy, that does absolutely nothing for them after the pay their ridiculous deductible and co-pay.

I have no problem with sharing, when I have something to share. But as I have said before. You can't build a brick house if you have no bricks.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr20% are fleeing war in Syria. That's official EU figures. So what is your argument about all the rest who are coming from lots of different countries?

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

www.youtube.com...

No doubt you will say these two sources aren't legitimate but they are only reporting what the EU officials have said.

Everyone can see the majority are men (although the families are always pushed in front of the cameras). EU Official figures say 75% of young men.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Morons on our team. Still don't get that war machines don't care who's responsible, they just grind. The blow back of refugees should be one indicator, apparently not.

Refuse to see history repeating itself. I get that you were educated in schools that don't teach that so how could you learn from the past.

Meh, while you play video games, revel in superhero movies and Disney your government is heading on a fast track to ruin, enjoy the train wreck.

I'll be musing.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

So basically you alluded to something that was nonsense…

History is 'nonsense' until ignorant people repeat it. If you survive look me up, we'll drink to your luck.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

My solution is perhaps unkind to put too fine a point on, but I have zero tolerance and no compassion. Everybody belongs where they came from and there are no anchor babies. Euros are just being put through the ringer on this great fraud. Enough is too much already.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Don't worry in future they'll only get shelter, clothes and food, next to no money anymore.
reuters
Let's not forget we talk about people, trying to survive.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
From what I read:

The claimants are bringing an express action against the regional authorities (difficult to say what action).
The court spokesman did give a short statement about when the action was filed.
The claimants action is to complain that they have already waited weeks to be registered and cannot claim living support because of this.

I know I had to wait over a month for German benefits. When I lived there, because of the admin and checks on income.

edit on 16-10-2015 by IndigoGoGo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: paraphi

This is about the mass of humanity who have decided to move to Europe.

Decided to move? They are fleeing the ravages of war from countries directly affected by "Europes" (among others) complicity in the destruction of their homeland.

The Syrian war is a 'civil' war... a conflict between its own long

serving government and those seeking to boot it out of office. The Assad

family has held power since 1971 and reluctant to give it up.

First it was Hafaz-al-Assad, then Bashar-al-Assad (lol..appropriate name)

Unlike many regime leaders in the ME the Assad family are not religiously

extreme.

That being the case I fail to see how its

Europe's complicity in the

destruction of their homeland?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: curenado

My solution is perhaps unkind to put too fine a point on, but I have zero tolerance and no compassion. Everybody belongs where they came from and there are no anchor babies. Euros are just being put through the ringer on this great fraud. Enough is too much already.

So glad you joined ATS. Despite alluding to some final solution… (stay tuned, Europe is barreling down the same road) I must disagree with "Everybody belongs where they are from".

One doesn't stay in a burning building…

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

The Syrian war is a 'civil' war…

Like "Humanitarian Intervention" the term 'Civil' war is disingenuous. In Syrias case, cover for covert operations.
But thanks for covering up the insurgency, I must be in the main stream…

Edit: Oh, and…

That being the case I fail to see how its:

Europe's complicity in the

destruction of their homeland?

The 800 lb NATO gorilla in the room, notwithstanding. Of course we fail to see that.

edit on 16-10-2015 by intrptr because: Edit:

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join