It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asylum seekers SUE Germany for not paying them benefits FAST ENOUGH

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Reallyfolks

If Germany had set fires you might have a point, they didn't but are trying to help as many as they can with the resources they have.

Germany is a member of NATO, NATO set the Middle East on fire. I agree, they are doing their bit.

Many countries are part of NATO are they all to blame

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
There are multiple sources for the story, including foreign media and German media, such as Die Welt. If everytime people put crazy things in the hoax bin, then ATS would be closed.

It's a legit story.

Die Welt article

Das Abkommen tritt am Dienstag in Kraft. Die 20 Asylbewerber wehren sich mit ihrer Klage dagegen, dass sie trotz wochenlanger Warterei vor dem Lageso bisher nicht registriert worden seien und kein Geld zum Lebensunterhalt bekämen. Im Schnitt dauern solche Eilanträge laut Sozialgericht einen Monat, könnten aber auch schneller entschieden werden.

Why is this so strange. There are many examples of asylum seekers using legal tools to get what they want.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

If Germany had set fires you might have a point, they didn't but are trying to help as many as they can with the resources they have.

Germany is a member of NATO, NATO set the Middle East on fire. I agree, they are doing their bit.

You can disassociate that if you like. People let their governments get out of hand, maybe they don't represent the interests of the people anymore, who's fault is that?

"I didn't do that, my government did."

Except you payed your tax and worked in a "defense" plant. And the bureaucrats, workers and soldiers will say, I was just following orders, feeding my kids, earning a living.
edit on 15-10-2015 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Legit? I dunno, doing a search pulls up conservative websites and not much else.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

You can disassociate that if you like. People let their governments get out of hand, maybe they don't represent the interests of the people anymore, who's fault is that?

Except you payed your tax and worked in a "defense" plant. And the bureaucrats, workers and soldiers will say, I was just following orders, feeding my kids, earning a living.

So basically your view is everyone is to blame even if your only fault was paying your taxes to avoid mass penalties and jail time and are now responsible??? Is that what I'm picking up from you?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

So basically your view is everyone is to blame even if your only fault was paying your taxes to avoid mass penalties and jail time and are now responsible??? Is that what I'm picking up from you?

I got news for you. Expanding Empires always fail of their own accord. The people are the ones that suffer, for they are the ones making and manning the weapons.

You want some background, you just look at WWII and how the people of every nation were the ones made to suffer. In the beginning, as Japan and Germany expanded, millions died. In the end, as their empires crumbled, whole cities were razed, carpet bombed, fire bombed and nuked, even.

The people pay the price for their governments action, they are and will be the focus of the International retribution and revenge.

Whats occurring now is still the expansion phase. War abroad and peace at home…
edit on 15-10-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I got news for you. Expanding Empires always fail of their own accord. The people are the ones that suffer, for they are the ones making, and manning the weapons.

You want some background, you just look at WWII and how the people of every nation were the ones made to suffer. In the beginning as Japan and Germany expanded, millions died. In the end, as their empires were crumbled, whole cities were eased, carpet bombed, fire bombed and nuked, even.

The people pay the price for their governments action, they are and will be the focus of the International retribution and revenge.

You didn't answer my question in all that you typed. Based on your previous comment are you seriously trying to say that a citizen of a country that's part of NATO is responsible for what's going on even if all they did was pay their taxes.

Yes or no?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope
Hmm... Germany did say that but how many came was surprise to them too.. they were not prepared and could not deal the numbers.. many unregistered and moved forward. Agreement in Europe was that first country where refugees come HAS TO REGISTER THEM.. This also include Greece and Italy.. All of these borders are leaking.

Every country has to take more debt to be able to handle the crisis, Germany is the richest one but it will dry up too. Let them sue.. they can always go back... They afforded the trip they afforded the fancy clothing and expensive watches.. they afford to move back where-ever they came from.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Can we stay on topic. NATOs not responsible for the inclination of Muslims to kill Muslims. There is a catastrophe in the Middle East and North Africa and it's stupidity to blame everyone else, except the people dropping the barrel bombs, or raping and brutalising their fellow man.

This is about the mass of humanity who have decided to move to Europe.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
more proof that they aren't war refugees but economical refugees.

CX

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Express stories should be dealt with like Before It's News and the likes.....straight to hoax bin or even banned from ATS.

Looking forward to the annual "gonna be an ice age coming this winter".

CX.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CX
Express stories should be dealt with like Before It's News and the likes.....straight to hoax bin or even banned from ATS.

Looking forward to the annual "gonna be an ice age coming this winter".

CX.

All you have to do is prove its a hoax as it has multiple sources from multiple countries. If the story is wrong move it. If you don't like the content of the story or source regardless of accuracy...oh well.

(post by johnwick removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I got news for you. Expanding Empires always fail of their own accord. The people are the ones that suffer, for they are the ones making, and manning the weapons.

You want some background, you just look at WWII and how the people of every nation were the ones made to suffer. In the beginning as Japan and Germany expanded, millions died. In the end, as their empires were crumbled, whole cities were eased, carpet bombed, fire bombed and nuked, even.

You didn't answer my question in all that you typed. Based on your previous comment are you seriously trying to say that a citizen of a country that's part of NATO is responsible for what's going on even if all they did was pay their taxes.

Yes or no?

"All that I typed" should be enough to make one realize in times of war the whole nation is the enemy, just like the west blames Islam for the war on terror, generally. It doesn't matter what people think who's to blame on their side, the other side will bomb the s*** out of everyone and everything. Witness the refugees pouring out of the Middle East.

You don't see that happening now, you're willfully blind or in denial.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

This is about the mass of humanity who have decided to move to Europe.

Decided to move? They are fleeing the ravages of war from countries directly affected by "Europes" (among others) complicity in the destruction of their homeland.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Yes, they have every right to complain once they get there. You destroyed our homes, at least give us shelter and bread!

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Not a single quote or source in that link...

You may have noticed that The Express' symbol is a Templar Crusader...

It's a rag.

& this story is bull#!

No, its real. 3 days old, but it was in the news

Hmm I'm supsicious of the word "Sue"...

I'm still translating the article but it seems to suggest that all they're doing is sending applications to fast track registration.

I stand by The Express being a rag, but thanks for linking the original story.

My apologies for calling BS so soon.

Suing doesn't have to be for money, it can be just asking the court to force someone to honor a contract, or redress any issue really.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Isn't the UK Express a tabloid paper?

I live in the UK and the answer to that questions a resounding YES!

For the past 6 years, around this time of year, they do the same piece saying something along the lines of "Coldest Winter in History THIS Year". And yet it hasn't been anything near cold and barely snowed for the most part.

Most papers here are "rags". They constantly mistranslate (normally on purpose) to "beef up" the stories so they sell. Sometimes they just outright lie.

Why? You ask... it's about money. If the headlines are shocking, the papers sell, they make more money. Same as most MSM.

Take it with a pinch of salt. There may be some element of truth (the immigrants aren't happy it's taking so long), but remember news sells, even if it's false news.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Yes or no?

"All that I typed" should be enough to make one realize in times of war the whole nation is the enemy, just like the west blames Islam for the war on terror, generally. It doesn't matter what people think who's to blame on their side, the other side will bomb the s*** out of everyone and everything. Witness the refugees pouring out of the Middle East.

Has nothing to do we with exchange we had on responsibility. If I need to repost it I will as a memory refresher. Again are you saying that any country part of NATO and specifically citizens in those countries are responsible for the middle east because they paid their taxes? Yes or no. I prefer you to simply ignore it than go off on another side point. Simple yes or no based on our previous postings in this thread.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Yes or no?

Has nothing to do we with exchange we had on responsibility. If I need to repost it I will as a memory refresher. Again are you saying that any country part of NATO and specifically citizens in those countries are responsible for the middle east because they paid their taxes? Yes or no. I prefer you to simply ignore it than go off on another side point. Simple yes or no based on our previous postings in this thread.
Agreed.
Poster implied that all citizens of NATO countries are responsible, you queried it, the he/she ignored the simple question, clearly.
I wonder if the member is from a NATO country as well.

I posted this in another thread, I'll use it again as the question of responsibility was the same there:

Nothing to do with me, I was at the anti-war protest in London 2003 with a good million or so other people.
Previously I protested in 2001 against invading Afghanistan, and I've joined smaller protests 4 times since in London over the years.
I've sent anti war letters to Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, and David Cameron.
I have never voted Labour or Conservative, and I've made monthly donations to Doctors without borders (Médecins Sans Frontières) for over a decade.

Nope, I'm not shouldering any guilt, I've done everything legal in my power to discourage the UK governments (which I didn't vote for) from using military force.

Do I feel sorry for people in crisis, of course I do.
Am I glad that we have the English Channel separating the UK from mainland Europe, yes.
Am I glad that the UK retains control of it's border at France, definitely.
...but personal responsibility for events in the Middle East, nothing , nada, zero.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join