It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protest march of tuesday : France is becoming a police state !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Yesterday, I'go to the social protest march in Paris...
We were about 250 000 persons to march from the Bastille place to the assembl�e nationale (French congress) and this is how it end :

paris.indymedia.org...

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
" Des repr�sentants du peuple ( !) dont le premier d'entre eux, escroc de surcro�t, a �t� �lu � 82 %... "

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I remember those peoples who were saying " Vote for Chirac ". Now, the same peoples are saying that he's a crook.

You voted for him ? Good, very good. Now, ASSUME !!!

[Edited on 11-6-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Nans,
None of these pictures have captions. I understand what's going on in the shots that show water canons and riot police... but the middle set of pictures seem to show a bunch of college kids having a kegger party in some mansion or palace... and a REALLY ritzy mansion at that. So, what's the deal? What am I, as an american whose never been to Paris, missing?

Personally, my hunch is that the leaders of France have the same, basic, outlook as those in america, but that they have a different way of dealing with that outlook. Might they just be dispersing this party/protest because they see it as being uninformed as to the true motives of France's recent actions?

Please, explain what's going on with the party pictures in the center of the page you've linked to.

Jim

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Join the 'club'! Since 'joining' in France means 'veto' anyhoo.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
" Des repr�sentants du peuple ( !) dont le premier d'entre eux, escroc de surcro�t, a �t� �lu � 82 %... "

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I remember those peoples who were saying " Vote for Chirac ". Now, the same peoples are saying that he's a crook.

Le Pen aurait �t� mieux peut-�tre
surement pas

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
Nans,
None of these pictures have captions. I understand what's going on in the shots that show water canons and riot police... but the middle set of pictures seem to show a bunch of college kids having a kegger party in some mansion or palace... and a REALLY ritzy mansion at that. So, what's the deal? What am I, as an american whose never been to Paris, missing?

Personally, my hunch is that the leaders of France have the same, basic, outlook as those in america, but that they have a different way of dealing with that outlook. Might they just be dispersing this party/protest because they see it as being uninformed as to the true motives of France's recent actions?

Please, explain what's going on with the party pictures in the center of the page you've linked to.

Jim

Sorry, You need an explanation : These persons are occupying the Paris Opera Theater... When the police forces enter in actions, about 300 persons found a refuge in the Opera, stopping the Mozart's prestation of "Cosi Fan Tutte" (The Magickal flute)

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salem

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

surement pas

Si tu ne t'en ai pas encore rendue compte, Ultra-Phoenix a exactement le meme discours que LEPEN et les autres fachos d'Europe. C'est pourquoi j'ignore royalement ses posts. De toute facons, il cherchera toujours a te provoquer, si tu n'as pas les meme id�es que lui. Ne tombe pas dans son pi�ge, ca l'amuse...

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 07:54 AM
link   
In english please....
I don't want to copy and paste all the time in google.... thanks guys

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

Originally posted by Salem

UP has quoted the french article in indymedia about the wednesday potest: "...Representants of the people ( !) the fist of them, almost a con, had been elected with 82% of the votes..."
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

surement pas
Lepen would be better maybe
Certainly not !

Si tu ne t'en ai pas encore rendue compte, Ultra-Phoenix a exactement le meme discours que LEPEN et les autres fachos d'Europe. C'est pourquoi j'ignore royalement ses posts. De toute facons, il cherchera toujours a te provoquer, si tu n'as pas les meme id�es que lui. Ne tombe pas dans son pi�ge, ca l'amuse...
I answered SALEM : If you didn't understand it still, Ultra-Phoenix hold exactly the same speach than LEPEN and the other europeans fascist leaders. That's why I ignore all his posts. Anyway, he love to provocate anger with people who have different ideas than him. Dont answer him, he will be too happy...

[Edited on 18-6-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

top topics

join