It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Analyzing the "BUK transport" footage.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RogueWave
In the beginning of the clip it looks like the camera person is either in a building or a car speculating from the white frame in the right. It appears from the overhead shot that there is no building and a vehicle would be out of place on the sidewalk

If you follow road 2 toward the top there are two secondary roads that go off to the right, possibly merging with a larger road you can just see on the extreme right of the photo. There is some vegetation that more closely matches and the billboard location seems more appropriate when comparing the two. I would guess it would be that smaller road just beside the single billboard sign. The only problem is the billboards are different advertisements, and the other one is exactly the same.

Something doesn't seem to be adding up.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

Exactly, things are not adding up at all. The vid is not shot at the location the Ukraine claims it was shot, so the whole thing is a setup.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Really, because they have admitted to having a BUK operational in the area that MH 17 was shot down.

No he did not. His words were mistranslated and taken out of context by Reuters. He has reacted to this and denied it he was speaking hypothetically refering to the alleged intercepted phonecalls of rebels discussing a BUK.

Recounting the charges the rebels have Buks, Khodakovsky neither confirms nor denies them. He [Khodakovsky] only adds that, if prior to the catastrophe, Kiev knew that the DNR [Donetsk Peoples' Republic] militia had a "Buk", then the Ukraine authorities should have prohibited civilian aircraft flights over the southeast of the country. Khodakovsky made no other statements comparable to the points in the material presented by the Reuters agency. Read more at globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Longtime ATS lurker, first time poster.

Image analysis. No comment, just analysis.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Looks like the billboard was indeed photoshopped in,

The sky is showing where the billboard should be, through the trees.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RogueWave
Looks like the billboard was indeed photoshopped in,

The sky is showing where the billboard should be, through the trees.

No it doesn't. Typical die-hard conspiracy theorist non-sense. Explain why the Russian Ministry of Defence can't geo locate the position in Krasnoarmeisk? Explain why the Russians informed the world that it was filmed in Krasnoarmeisk?. If this video is faked then what about the video in Zhures with the Buk on a Truck? Can you not see that in your desperate need for die-hard conspiracy you are deep down the hole. I get it though it is a mindset and a deep need to delude yourself and others.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

60 Minutes filmed from the exact location. Your claim is ridiculous and simply clutching at straws. I get it thought it is a mindset!

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Again, a lot of bla, still not touching the proof I posted. Billboard is photoshopped in the vid I am discussing. Unless you have an explanation about why the sky is showing through where the billboard is supposed to be.

Stomping your feet and crying like a toddler is not doing anything for ya.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

edit on 16-10-2015 by cryptic0void because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The video was filmed from a distance with a zoom. It was filmed from a building. You can see the window frame in the video briefly on the right of the screen. With the zoom you get foreshortening of the sign and the intersection.

This is what is leading you astray in believing that the billboard has been photo shopped in.

See following image matching up the billboard signs. Can you not see where you are being fooled by the footage shot by a zoom lens?

The Buk on the truck is moving on Road 2. Now look carefully at the billboard signs and see the corner and match up the light pole. It really is as plain as day but you have let yourself be fooled.

Link to large image

Now watch the video again and alongside the above image. Can you not see how you have incorrectly come to your conclusion?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

And of course you are going to see sky. The two billboard signs have a gap in them. Note the car visible?

Large image link

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

This was the sign photographed in Luhansk. Someone later decided that the true location was too embarrassing after the Russian Ministry of Defence claimed that it was filmed Krasnoarmeisk. The Russians even claimed that the billboard had an address in Krasnoarmeisk on it.

Someone later ripped off the part that had the address on it. Obviously too embarrassing for the Russian Ministry of Defence to let it remain.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Further to my previous posts journalists have been back to the spot and even filmed from the 4th floor of the building that the original was filmed from.

For example freelance journalist Billy Six. He filmed the following video. The first part is the Buk on the truck video followed by Billy's video.

On 30th of January 2015 I met the person who told me they had made this video. I don´t want to mention the exact flat in order not to endanger those people. But I can say that it was from 4th floor of the Soviet style apartment buildings overlooking the road. From a window in the corridor I was able to have a look, and it nearly matched from there. I made a video from here.

Link

Billy at the billboard sign in Luhansk. You can also see that there is a gap in billboard signs and that is the reason for the sky visible in the original. You can also see that the billboard sign is in the foreground next to road 2. You can see how you were led astray and failed with your 'analysis'.

edit on 20/10/2015 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I was about to post a few pictures but you have done a good job already

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42

I was about to post a few pictures but you have done a good job already

Not a problem. Thanks. I just can't believe that people still go down the photo shop route to try and discredit videos like this?
edit on 20/10/2015 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

New footage has emerged of the Buk on the truck. Geolocated to Makiivka, east of Donetsk. The Buk convoy passes the vehicle at from 0:43.

More analysis at following link.

www.bellingcat.com...
edit on 13/5/2016 by tommyjo because: additional info added

edit on 13/5/2016 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

It seems we might be seeing more of these videos come out...especially with the conditions that those in east are having to deal with, and Russia pretty much abandoning them economically they now will have their payback in the form videos showing the lies Russia has told about their involvement in Ukraine.

Good catch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join