It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of ISIS? Terror group 'on verge of defeat' as Russian jets cut off arms supplies!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

You don't know what you're talking about. You're exactly the same as the pro US people. "My side is telling the truth, here's some propaganda that goes against your propaganda that proves it".

You've proven nothing then claimed it as fact. This is why we are so screwed in this world. Ignorance.

The irony in your statement, basically encompasses what nonsense you have spewed, if a non Russian news site is not real news than tell what is?

Provide me some facts, is all I ask of you? Since when did opinions become facts..

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

You get your information from .com

I get my information from .edu and assume that nothing is truth until YOU SHOW ME THE DATA!!!!

Thumbs down to you. Big time.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I provided no opinion either. You presented propaganda and I called you out for buying it. Stop crying.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Stop the nonsense already, by your logic, there aren't any Russian military present in Syria fighting insurgents..LOL

Keep it up, I really don't have time for this. Carry on!

edit on 15-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Of course you don't have time. That's what people say when they can't prove their claimed facts.

Show me the data. I await enlightenment by anyone. Still no takers here. I ask again and again.
edit on 15-10-2015 by BrokedownChevy because: Show me your data.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Sounds like ISIL and the rebels have US preisdent on their side.

This is streight from the horses mouth.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Of course you don't have time. That's what people say when they can't prove their claimed facts.

Show me the data. I await enlightenment by anyone. Still no takers here. I ask again and again.

If you want real discussion, the onus is on you to provide some backing of your claims. I have done otherwise, and all you have done is nothing but attack real news I have posted circulating both Western and Russian media.

Again, for the second time back your claims with some substance for any further input from me. Fair enough?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

What claims? That you're easily bought and sold by what you read on the Internet? That's my claim. My proof is what you will type to me next.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

You have presented propaganda. I asked you to show me the data to support this propaganda. You can't and now you are attempting to spin the burden of proof upon me. Deal with it. You're a slave.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

What claims? That you're easily bought and sold by what you read on the Internet? That's my claim. My proof is what you will type to me next.

This claim from your previous post

You don't know what you're talking about. You're exactly the same as the pro US people. "My side is telling the truth, here's some propaganda that goes against your propaganda that proves it".

Claiming what I posted, is nothing but propaganda? Please, prove it is and let's discuss..

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

When you present information, the burden of proof is upon you.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Since you have casted the first stone, I asked that you show me the data. Since you cannot and attempt to place burden of proof upon me it shows that you can't prove your propaganda and are unwilling to admit that you do not know the truth. Neither do I sir.

I'm sorry this has become unpleasant. I have attempted to pull information from you and you are not cooperating.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

When you present information, the burden of proof is upon you.

Hahaha, stop deflecting, your post just proves you don't know what your talking about.

Like I have mentioned before, I have no intention of proving anything to you since your mind is already made up. I would suggest you look for some sources to go with your cupcakes.

So far I haven't seen any links provided by you, and now the onus is on me to prove my claims.

Tell me exactly what is propaganda you see in that Germany new site I posted? Are you telling me, even the West is backing the Russian propaganda as well?

I am sorry but your logic sucks, imho

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Absolutely bang on. Well written and thought out. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

How come you always are defending Russia on every thread and your info is always rock solid and everything that challenges it is western propaganda?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

also, just because its from RT doesn't make it proven fact. I can post some Fox news and CNN links to prove my point

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I dont understand all this Putin man love, how easy people suck up media hype.

Has the coalition almost pushed ISIS out of Iraq, without any significant boots on ground? Thats a win for me and a some good work on all sides.

What has Russia done exactly...started a medium level bombing campaign from the air and they are already victors?

Lets see how Russias involvement plays out and how clever Vlad is when the Syrians get into a hard fight and he has to send in Russians to clear the ground, he will probably be asking the US how they did it in Iraq without putting their own troops on the line.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Since Russia got involved with a grand total of 30 aircraft the results have been mixed. Assads position to secure the Alawites has improved but, only slightly. Russia bombing of the rebels in Aleppo has cost the rebels 7 villages to ISIS. Russia aircraft are backing Iran and Hezbollah with some Syrian troops in hitting Aleppo. That of course is taking pressure off ISIS. It is likely the Assads allies and the rebels with wear each other out and ISIS will then take Aleppo. Russian can not maintain even these limited military operations for long so they will be declaring a series of victories so they can leave. Over all ISIS looks to be the biggest winner in this if they do take Aleppo. Which seems likely a this point.

However it should be noted Putin has been pushing hard for meetings with the US looking for some sort of strategic partnership. He has also been charming the Saudis and the Turks to likely to keep them from doing anything before he can declare a victory and get out Syria.

Putin is playing a bit of a shell game hoping in the end the US would prefer to have him as a partner instead being and irritant. With US cooperation Russia could get rid of santions, stop Ukraine's growing newly trained armed forces, and get some sort of deal for Russian arms in a new Syrian coalition government.

The basic message is, Russia may not be able to take on the US militarily, politically or economically but, it can be an irritant to US plans. It is the only move Russia really has. Will the US go along with it? That is the question. Life would be easier with Russian cooperation but, at the same time Russia is on the ropes so the US might just let that keep up. The problem for the US would be a Russian collapse. That would be good for nobody. These are all things the US will have to consider before making and choices.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

I Guess you just have to watch and learn. Because you are way out in the Woods.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Not defending Russia, infact I am more interested in facts. I will support facts if either the US or any nation for that matter otherwise states. Although, I may appear as pro-Russian, it would be a different matter if it was the Ukraine crisis, as it is we are taking about Syria as the thread topic suggests.

The source I provided, is not from RT its a German news site between.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join