It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of ISIS? Terror group 'on verge of defeat' as Russian jets cut off arms supplies!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Lets hope 'Russia' get every last one of them ISIS fools and those 'Refugee's' 'Asylum Seekers' can return home.
On the downside though, some of these ISIS rebels and supporters have made their way to Europe since 'Merkel' opened the door... finding them will most likely be more difficult among the sheep.

Nothing like a little gratuitous xenophobic fear mongering, eh?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I would agree.

When Syria was just a internal civil war everyone should of just left well alone.

Problem was when ISIS appeared and it stopped being a internal war and went international. IsIS have directly attack the UK and France and have pretty much declared war on everyone including Japan!

At that point USA/UK/france should have gone in and forced a ceasefire, put everything temporally back under central government control with Assad then eliminated ISIS, then after that conducted elections and allowed Assad to leave and retire if he lost.

We didn't and Russia now are going in.

We dithered and we lost.
edit on 15-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

That's like saying "the only way to get rid of Communism is through brute force." You cannot destroy an idea with bombs. You would think Putin would have learned that in the KGB.

And yet again you use the "idea" argument again, without considering that this idea's are translated by extremists to push their agenda's forcefully.

And this bunch of gun slinging extremists, when are exterminated, the idea still remains, but as long as it it is not used to harm others, it's quite irrelevent and is really a none issue.

You really got to start differentiating what's relevant and what's not.
edit on 15-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Russia holds it soldiers and pilots accountable for civilian casualties and as you acknowledge the first pictures to come out where fake and you said and I'm quoting you now "they don't need to be real to get the "Arab street" riled up"
So don't try play that card because once you start. Lying nobody will believe you about civilian casualties.
And as for Russia looseing that's not happening now or in the foreseeable future.
So what you ment to say is your hoping and wishing that Russia looses so in a way it would appear despite your lip service well we know who rooting for "moderate rebels" all five of them I presume

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It's incredibly refreshing to hear action being taken place properly, decisively, and those actions actually going through as planned.

With all the things that the American government starts, and then continues for years on end, it's almost as if we've accepted that form of carelessness to the human race, and those total self-interest-only goals to be the norm.

It's so commonplace for the American government to do these things that it is actually shocking when you read that another country not only had intelligent goals in the first place, but actually carried out those strategies with precision.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RyleeNator

Russia holds it soldiers and pilots accountable for civilian casualties

Since when? They will just claim that anyone in Aleppo must be a terrorist or they wouldn't be there.

and as you acknowledge the first pictures to come out where fake and you said and I'm quoting you now "they don't need to be real to get the "Arab street" riled up"

Correct. Just rumors will get the Arab street riled up.

So don't try play that card because once you start. Lying nobody will believe you about civilian casualties.

No-one will believe Russia if they claim there are no civilian casualties.

And as for Russia looseing that's not happening now or in the foreseeable future.

It's already happening:

So what you ment to say is your hoping and wishing that Russia looses so in a way it would appear despite your lip service well we know who rooting for "moderate rebels" all five of them I presume

I am on record saying that if Assad loved his country he would have given up five years ago. I am opposed to any and all outsiders interfering in the internal affairs of other nations.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Do actually believe the stuff you post?

If so you have a very active imagination but your mind does not seem to be grounded in reality, and you seldom have anything to link to that backs up your active imagination.

Deny Ignorance

Putin was invited and he will win this war once ISIS has depleted their supply of US and Saudi made weapons.

Your American heroes are international war criminals.

edit on 15-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

If Putin succeeds the world should thank him and Russia and the Syrians and Iranians for riding the world of this world menace.

Putin is being up and up on what he is doing: Helping the Syrian government against the coalition of terrorist in which ISIS being the worst, and also the other terrorist groups who are pretending to be moderate revolutionaries but are all jihadi terrorist associated with Al Qaeda.

The hypocritical West and their secret sinister plots have all been exposed and rather than criticize Russia should all be coming to Russia’s side and aid them in exterminating ISIS

But no….like a spoiled child caught with the cookie jar and all its cookies in its big mouth, the West wants to get on Russia for actually trying to not only fight terrorism as it should be fought but also help the Syrian people return to a modicum of sanity and peace.

The West actually desires that Syria be thrown into MORE chaos.

Read these great oped’s by practically the only MSM commentator who speaks the truth about Syria

www.salon.com...

edit on 15-10-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Good point about Aleppo I'm sure the civilians have fled
So your happy to spread rumours
Russians have shown footage of jihadists with military equipment in and around mosques that they are not bombing.
I don't see Isis anywhere on your chart you must be delirious or confused how is that chart proof Russia is loosing the fight against the jihadists in Syria ????????????
And finally it's only outsiders that say he must go now even Merkel says he has an important roll and must stay in power until the country is stable
edit on 15-10-2015 by RyleeNator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
The only way to get rid of ISIS is by using brute force and going to War. Which is what America should have done and its what Russia is doing now. Russia is doing what America didn't have the balls to do.

That's like saying "the only way to get rid of Communism is through brute force." You cannot destroy an idea with bombs. You would think Putin would have learned that in the KGB.

How would you suggest that ISIS be stopped then? Just leave them alone and hope they all kill off each other or something? Its apparent that something needs to be done. We can't let those women peddling, pedophiliac psychopaths stay on the loose with free reign anymore. Enough is enough.

And "ISIS" isn't an "Idea". Its something substantial. Its a massive gang of mass murderers parading around under a dumb religious belief. There are people in ISIS that joined ISIS that probably has no idea what that religious belief even is. They joined so they can kill and be side by side with like-minded psychopaths. And since its substantial then its something you can kill off. If it can be killed, then it can be stopped.
edit on 15-10-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Some people are so conditioned and obsessed by their governments, that they look at them as mini gods, which is a shame and weak minded.

Some people just can't handle that fact that it's Russia trying to make a difference when it comes to IS

For too long the west has sat on their butts doing nothing, while IS grows

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
There may be one way to stop it and thats when the war leaves the borders of Syria and begins between nations directly.

It will end when Syria defeats the proxy army and then launches counter attacks at the various countries that continue to aid and train rebels to take over Syria.

I think eventually Syria will stockpile enough weaponry to fight WW3 vs various nations.

It may take some time but they have time on thier side with various nations to help them stock pile weapons for the big finale WW3 international war to begin.

Nothing like Syrian long range missles raining down on various countries worldwide to halt the supplying of weapons to terrorists.
edit on 15-10-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

Putin was invited and he will win this war once ISIS has depleted their supply of US and Saudi made weapons.

Your American heroes are international war criminals.

Hilarious...

Bombing the hell out of everyone without regard for innocents is not brave, intelligent or even useful. It is a cowardly, cheap, immoral tactic. It is what ISIS does.

Putin has the advantage of being a sociopath and has no issue murdering innocents.

He is nothing more than a two-bit criminal shaking down the middle-east for protection...and just like any shake-down racket the middle east is quickly discovering the price for that pretend protection ...Oil and Innocent lives..

A year from now the Middle East will begging the USA for protection from Putin and ISIS will be asking "America Who?" with Russia as their new target...good luck with that.

Hell...the USA is no longer target #1 for terrorists...the middle east is quickly on it's way for a deeper appreciation of the USA in contrast to Putin..and the Russian people will be turning on Putin in the very near future as their military starts to return home in body bags and their economy suffers.

Putin in Syria is good news for everyone BUT Russia and the Middle east.

This is not an awakening of a sleeping bear...it is the death knell and the next couple of year will indisputably demonstrate that.

I have no doubt that analysts are already contemplating what to do with the second fall of the "Soviet Union".

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Some people are so conditioned and obsessed by their governments, that they look at them as mini gods, which is a shame and weak minded.

Some people just can't handle that fact that it's Russia trying to make a difference when it comes to IS

For too long the west has sat on their butts doing nothing, while IS grows

You can not bomb ISIS away...they are not a location, a nation, a government or state. They are an infection resulting from the state of the middle east at large. Oppressive dictators, exploitation by western governments for oil and generations of suffering produce "ISIS' "Al-Qaida" et al.

Putin is not destroying ISIS...he is taking Syria at the expense of creating more terrorists....which is fine with him because more terrorism makes it easier for him to sell his protection racket...both abroad in the Middle-East and at home once terrorist bombs start exploding in Moscow.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
wow!
best ever post I have read on ATS.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Oh yes the Libyans, Iraqis and the Syrians are all going to have amnesia and forget the US caused all there problems and blame Russia for fixing them.

Go Propaganda, Nationalism, Sensationalism, and War Profiteering in a nation that can do no wrong in the eyes of the naive.

Deny Ignorance

edit on 15-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I am no fan of Putin but at least the world gets more transparency on his objectives and goals than we do from our politicians in the West when it comes to these things. If Putin improved his Nation with regard to transparency and freedom of the press and allowed proper opposition politically he would be a hero to the world right now.

Wouldn't it be great if Leadership in the West took a lesson from this that people in there own Nations expect better?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Ever noticed a few of the same members posting MSM BS, on practically every post?
Maybe it's just me.
Condemn Vlad when he does something wrong/bad in Syria, coz he hasn't yet.
He's killing IS & that's what we always wanted.
I'm sure he has his own agenda but who cares at the moment?
He's killing IS for now.
Why are some always bleating about civ casualties? It's war FFS! People die in wars.
If you want saving there's gonna have to be some sacrifices.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

So what happens when ISIS is finally gone? Which I truly doubt Russia has crushed in a matter of weeks without a true troop insurgence. You do realize that this war is a door to door type of fight? Russia is just hoping Assads ground forces are up for the fight. This is gonna take a very long time and lots of lives lost.

I know ATS has become a Putin love train lately but I'm not buying it. I won't trade western propaganda for Russian propaganda. NEVER!

I'm the ultimate skeptic. What happens to Syria after ISIS is destroyed? fair elections? humane treatment of rebels? compromise? Even if the accusations are false about Assad do you really think he is gonna treat the rebels nice after all this bloodshed and brutal treatment from both sides.

NOPE! Russia will arm Assad to the teeth with the latest and greatest weapons and make sure he never even has a hint of rebellion in his country and the Russians are gonna camp in the country to make sure. Do Europeans really think all those refugees are gonna head home just because Assad has secured his country?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: supamoto

I see two types of users from both sides that obviously have an agenda.

You think Russia is immune to paying people to spew Russian propaganda? I know Russia is the most pure country on the planet blessed by mother Mary to save the world from the evil westerners and spread peace to the middle east.

You have two types of kool-aid and i say drink water

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join