It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to see a classy Prime Minister then check this guy out.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Finally Australia has a Prime Minister who exudes class and intellect, for the last 5 years we have been dished up rubbish with the latest to lose his job Tony Abbot being the biggest idiot of the lot. Malcom Turnbull is educated, successful and now appears to want to economically fix this once great land that has been mismanaged.

www.news.com.au...

Malcom has been attacked for 2 days in a row now about his wealth and he puts them back in their place, Tall Poppy Syndrome at its best by the labour Party.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I haven't voted in about 10 year's, I would rather pay a fine than waste my time on the next dickhead. Turnbull is a self made wealthy man and seems more intelligent than the others. I may even vote next time, but probably not....

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

Who cares how rich he is.

Can he run the damned country and turn the economy around?

More importantly right now, wth is going to do about ISIS and Syria? - IMO we either start talking to Russia to help end the ridiculous isolationist policies going on between Moscow and Washington or we pack up our war toys and come home and give the bird to Obama and tell him to take another country for a fool.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

I tell you what I would do, drop the US in a heart beat and say we're no longer going to support wars to uphold your Petro-dollar scam anymore. Deal with Russia by simply realizing they never shot down the flight MH370 and ISIS is nothing now in Syria because the Russians kicked their arse in 2 weeks, when the Americans were doing their usual "Lets keep this thing going forever" deal to appease their Military Industrial Factories back in the US.

Wake up and smell the coffee the Yanks are now Nazi Germany 1939 and Russia is now the USA 1941, in a role reversal so pronounce most couldn't believe it to be true. Sit back and be Switzerland this time and deal with the victors in a decade or so but remain untouched by whats coming.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

Now we are trying to do the same to Stephen Harper in Canada -- Harper and Abbott were like twins separated at birth....

new topics

top topics

join