It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Doctor describes horrors in German hospital overrun by Muslim migrants,

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Wow, Never heard so much racist crap in my life.

Then you must not know a lot of Europeans.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I don't think its racism directly just a reaction from a person whose country that is mainly white has had from previous immigrants. Many of the black immigrants become very agitated and are prone to violent acts of destruction when they don't get what they want. Just watch some of the video's from Italy of the African immigrants that went there.

I'm sorry to have to explain that to the immigrant apologists on here, having seen the way they behave when arriving here in Britain on my estate I can say that many especially this from Africa / Somalia behave in a disgusting way, especially the Somali's. I've watched Somali men and women insult and physically abuse nurses if they are not made first in the queue, I myself had to pull one woman of a nurse while she was being spat on and getting the throat slitting gesture.

Whatever the letter is if its actually real, it does describe how many behave after getting a new chance of a home here, they don't ask for treatment, they demand it and if its more than 5 minutes then the shouting starts, what annoys is that hospital facilities in their countries are often worse in resources and waiting times are much longer but suddenly when they are here in a new country the expect to be made top of the list.

I'm NOT describing ALL the immigrants but the African based Muslims are very often almost impossible to deal with in any situation. And what makes them different is the instant willingness to be violent, lots of people make noise and shout when trying to get stuff but almost in every case I've been witness to I saw almost instant threats or direct violence.

So please, stop trying to make these immigrants all perfect people, some come for a new life, some to get away from the way their country works but MOST come for financial reasons ie to claim benefits.

Don't believe me, come to the Racecourse Estate in Northolt, West London, you will see for yourself just what the truth is, see who runs the drug gangs, who works and who does not.

And lets not start on who gets what little housing stock there is....

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I have several family members, including my wife, who work in hospitals. This is nothing new. Muslim patients can be dangerous and everyone is cautious around them.

Sure you have. You are american. You had family members in germany when there was refugee crisis,now your wife works in a hospital and and and..she treats MUSLIMS. You sir are full of crap
edit on 16-10-2015 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

odd that, in the dozens of visits i made to hospitals/doctors and clinics with my mum before she died, there were always at least as many foreign languages spoken in the waiting rooms as english. very often more so ie. the english language was in the minority. the nhs is swamped by immigrants, to the detriment of the natives. those are the facts as i personally experienced them. non-PC? i really don't care.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
It is interesting watching the final pieces set into place to create a chaos of a type not fully seen before.

The destruction of ALL cultures, the removal of everything from the past, and spreading it around effectively and nicely after using world wars, and many MANY other tactics to prepare the setting.

And some think a better world will come from it,

They are wrong.

It is already too late,

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join