It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Our People Infected? Are Parts Of Their Brain Shut Down Or Impaired?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: derfreebie

They can turn a religious, anti-immigration person into a non-religious, immigration supporter by shutting down parts of the brain! Is it possible that toxoplasmosis has already done this to a large part of the population?

Seriously!

Also, think of the ramifications if they decide this is a form of "treatment" for people that are determined "need" this already available medical procedure.

This sounds like THE ideal 'treatment' for all manner of anti-social ailments..like questioning the Government's actions over things like Iraq invasion, Afghanistan, war on terror, eroded freedoms, voter fraud, misappropriated tax money, outright corruption of MP's and Civil servants, illegal renditions, dark prisons, holding a suspect without trial or providing evidence of guilt for years and years, 9/11, and conspiracy theories in general.

This treatment / procedure is eerily reminiscent of Fahrenheit 451, Equilibrium, Brazil, and just about every other dystopian story yet printed or filmed.

It really wouldn't surprise me that this or something that is generated a little down the road from it will become the standard treatment for 'disturbed individuals' that have the temerity to question authority...as we all know, to question authority equals insanity as our governments would never do anything against it's people or for governments own selfish interests (Sarc).

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Does this mean Art Bell is going to have to change the name of his show to CvsC whispers in the lunatic asylum?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Placing a large electromagnetic coil against the scalp which creates electric currents that stimulate nerve cells in the region of the brain involved in mood control

Two words.... MOBILE PHONES

And the sick thing is that you will gladly pay for the latest incarnation of enslavement/electrolobotomy device.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
You had me until you started the Christianity bullsh$t. Keep your religion to yourself and stop trying to jamb it down everybody's throat. I am a recovering catholic. I spent years de-programming myself from the complete delusion that is religion.

Sorry, it is part of the linked story.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

If your brain is fully developed you have reasoning which is located in the last part of your brain to form with all the chemicals the government and ruling class use they are targeting this to create chaos and take away our rights
I mean have a look at operation gladio this was NATO and the CIA setting up all of the terrorist groups in Europe with the help of each of the relevant countries militaries Lee Harvey Oswald Jeffrey Dahmer timothy McVeigh were allegedly all working for the US military according to Kay Griggs very interesting interviews with her on youtube
everything is pretty much being controlled and no-one is doing anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join