It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran airs unseen footage of secret underground missile base (VIDEO)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: frostie
Does anybody know what kind of missiles those are?

I am guessing they could be upgraded to hold nuclear types of warheads, or some other type of fission which doesnt leave radiation residue like nukes do.

Iran doesn't have a nuclear weapons program. Every intelligence agency on the planet has said this time and again.

I remember reading some time ago they can make the equalivent of a nuclear explosion without nuclear weapons now, and with none of the radiation residue like nukes have. Cant seem to find a link to the report.

Anyways they were saying they have better stuff than nukes or something to that effect.

I think it may have been some kind of laser technology Iran had. . . . .

Perhaps a neutron bomb? Aren't those banned by worldwide treaty. It vaporizes anything organic but leaves infrastructure intact.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

A man in a cave is a lot easier to hide than a long range missile base.

Also the military doesn't think Iran would be a cake walk.

On a side note the Iranian air force not a serious problem, air defense capacity though is something else.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
The odds are , if a nuke war starts , it will be started by mistake due to some #ty Intel , and the odds are it will be an American !

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
So um yeah here is a bit more on the missles, I think its important to note that Iran has allies and an alliance of China and Russia with Iran may be seen in the near future fighting terrorism, or maybe even WW3!

Iran reveals deep underground tunnels packed with long-range ballistic missiles
This is the first time Iranian media are allowed there. Military officials say the tunnels are dug some 500 meters into high mountains. The Commander of Aerospace Force of Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guards Corps Brigadier General Amir Ali Hajizade says the missiles are only one trigger away from being launched in case of any threat against the Islamic republic. Hajizade stressed that such bases lie beneath almost all Iranian cities. The IRGC general stressed that this is only part of Iran’s military might.

The Iranian military commander added Tehran does not have any concerns over the enemies’ state of the art military and spying equipment. Hajizade noted that Iran, thanks to the efforts made by its defense forces, enjoys complete security while being surrounded by countries that are grappling with unrest and conflict. The I-R-G-C commander says Tehran is to launch a massive military drill in the near future.

Top military brass held talks with a Chinese military delegation
A high-ranking Chinese military delegation has arrived in Iran to hold talks with top military brass. The main topic on the agenda is “fighting terrorism in the region”. This less than a month after Iran’s Foreign Minister’s trip to China
edit on 15-10-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
What frightens me the most is due to our own hubris and full on propaganda, it's impossible for the average citizen to even gauge how the international community feels.

Here's the rub. We've been poking our sticks at nations like China, Russia, North Korea, Iran, Brazil, Venazuela ,etc for quite some time. Other toppled nations like Iraq, Libya, Afghanastan will never forget what we've done to their country and countryman.

Certain "allies" can't be trusted and this includes India.

Until one day we look up and realize these multiple nations are no longer that, but a Chimaera. Can the U.S. And it's Europian allies really stand up to that many nations? Doubtful.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Surely agree with you. Just recently a very high ranking Chinese general was also present at North Korea's 70th Annivessary to show solidarity in the display of military force by NK.

Only thing NK, didn't display was it's highly controversial nuke war-heads they say they have developed.

Who's to say they got there nukes north or east of thier borders either from the Kremlin or the Chinese?

It's as if everyone is gearing up for world war 3, and every nation is seeing US as the agressor. Totally contorary to, what western media potrays.

This is very concerning display of military force lately towards the US. It's like the US haters will team up against the US and the same faith may face Isreal, since the Paleatinean President has openly asked for foreign intervention in the recent Intifada in Isreal.
edit on 15-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
WHat some people dont realize here is that The Iranians would be set up to give the world the impression they attacked first,and IF they do that RUssia,and CHina will sit back and just watch(as long as no one hits th e Russian Naval base there) ALso Remember CHINA cant get there to Iran without crossing Russian territory and they wont allow it even to their allies. IF they do get alloowed to cross though it will take them a week or two of steady driving since they don t have the access to C5 galaxy type craft.

A sudden attack would catch Irans AIrcraft most likely on the ground and most of those missiles get sealed up in the mountains before they even get a chance to b e fired.

The real issue is the Iranian army. destroying their water production and fuel refining would cripple that fast.

ANd to clarify I am not wanting a war,BUT im TELLING YOU A LIKELY ACTION IS ALL.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
What frightens me the most is due to our own hubris and full on propaganda, it's impossible for the average citizen to even gauge how the international community feels.

Here's the rub. We've been poking our sticks at nations like China, Russia, North Korea, Iran, Brazil, Venazuela ,etc for quite some time. Other toppled nations like Iraq, Libya, Afghanastan will never forget what we've done to their country and countryman.

Certain "allies" can't be trusted and this includes India.

Until one day we look up and realize these multiple nations are no longer that, but a Chimaera. Can the U.S. And it's Europian allies really stand up to that many nations? Doubtful.

Dont be silly USA can destroy the whole world over and over multiple times, and most likely will before too long. Besides we have been in the business of making nukes since the 40s and are still at it to this day, like we never have enough weapons of mass destruction.
I see it going a few ways, only one of which is a direct war:

1. We just go to war with a country and thier allies and destroy half the globe in a massive nuclear war.
2. We have a civil war do a flase flag to stop it, and trigger scenario number 1.
3. We have some big natural disaster like a big earthquake, that triggers one of our secret contingency doomsday devices (for if we ever lost a war)or our AI skynet will kick in and begin global destruction by launching our entire military arsenal by mistake.
4. We keep on doing proxy wars for regime change until we defeat every country in the entire world that stands against us.
5. We declare ourselves the leaders of the united nations and most countries submit, the few that dont we obliterate to make an example of and make up some mass media excuse for it so we look like we have the moral high ground.
6. We trigger weapons of mass destruction that appear to be acts of god like tsunamis and meteors hitting the countries that arent falling in line with what we want.
7. We start using weapons no one has ever seen or even can see and take out people based on DNA and other such varibles like biowarfare or nanowarfare. No boom but lots of death. Make an event happen so fast its out of what we consider time etc or in the nano second to hide the event. . .
8. My personal favorite we trigger all 7 scenarios at once then aliens arrive to stop the maddness before the world ends.

edit on 15-10-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

The U.S. Has no choice but to respond and the response will need to be as such to make most if not all adversaries to think twice before joining together in opposition to her might.

Russia has called the U.S.'s bluff and all other nations are watching. That's what makes this such a dangerous scenario.

This Administration has got to be the stupidest in this nations history. He appears soft to the world and our enemies see it. Incidentally, it's the battle hardened presidents other nations are wary of, and all the drone strikes in the world isn't going to change that. Obama already blinked!

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

The U.S. Has no choice but to respond and the response will need to be as such to make most if not all adversaries to think twice before joining together in opposition to her might.

Russia has called the U.S.'s bluff and all other nations are watching. That's what makes this such a dangerous scenario.

This Administration has got to be the stupidest in this nations history. He appears soft to the world and our enemies see it. Incidentally, it's the battle hardened presidents other nations are wary of, and all the drone strikes in the world isn't going to change that. Obama already blinked!

I think the next USA presidents job will be to start direct war with Russia, Pakistan, North Korea, China, Brazil, Venazuela, and Iran. They may toss India in for good measure since they have the huge population and tech knowhow. . . .

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

Why on earth would they voluntarily give away such info ..sounds like BS ..pics of something else ..

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: junglimogli

Iran do have this missiles, if you didn't know. Please read the rest of the thread and click the links provided to verify for yourself wether BS or not

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
is this to thread to smear Iran ?

why is it WW3 when other countries show their defensive and offensive capabilities but the US goes in the weapons or tech forums or aircraft forums (the US has the most secret missile stock piles and nukes and secret weapons you'll never hear of btw...)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

why is it WW3 when other countries show their defensive and offensive capabilities but the US goes in the weapons or tech forums or aircraft forums (the US has the most secret missile stock piles and nukes and secret weapons you'll never hear of btw...)

Because soo many people have a bias against Iran period.

Sooooo many people think the USA will just be able to easily take out Iran, when the truth is perhaps the opposite, if a conflict were to happen with Iran, they may never be defeated, who knows what they really have or what we really have.

I remember reports of them having thier own space fleet of UFOs back a few years ago I wouldnt be suprised if they did.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012
a reply to: junglimogli

Iran do have this missiles, if you didn't know. Please read the rest of the thread and click the links provided to verify for yourself wether BS or not

The question is not whether they have missiles or not .. but why they would advertise such info .. read the question posed first! This is standard BS 101 ..

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Dont believe it watch CNN they are talking about it as well.
I think I remember watching something on nostradamus saying there would be something like this that was going to happen with the middle east and deep underground bases all over the place that no one even knew about.

Just think if they have these bases all over Iran whats to stop them from going deeper and building these bases throught the middle east without the knowledge of various ruling governments.

Its just speculation but I think they may have tunnels to palestine, some that take scud missles in Yemen, others to Syria. . . . etc. . . .

Iran: Rare images of underground missile bunker
In a rare moment of openness, Iran has been broadcasting images of its underground missile bunkers. CNN's Fred Pleitgen reports.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Sooooo many people think the USA will just be able to easily take out Iran, when the truth is perhaps the opposite, if a conflict were to happen with Iran, they may never be defeated, who knows what they really have or what we really have.

I remember reports of them having thier own space fleet of UFOs back a few years ago I wouldnt be suprised if they did.

I think the fact that USA itself, their land etc is pretty much untouchable...it makes the fact they cannot actually 'lose' any war so to speak, they think it is that easy to win. They are 2 different things, and to me It seems like USA just plays war in places to keep training up or others from gaining strength, I don't really know.

WHen you look at the list of countries above. Venezuala is the closest to the US, ..but the problem there is 1. they would never get there, they have no air force or navy to speak of. 2. if they did row their way up there, hypthetically of course, and land in Miami they would find their entire army outgunned by the civilian population of that city alone. Brazil is a little better but not by much, they pose no actual threat to US lands. North Korea, U.S. is right there to attack their home, but they can't get near U.S. China and Russia teamed up can get to maybe 70% of the U.S. navey but when will they decide to roll those dice and risk losing everything? Not likely and they aren't exactly blood brothers.

This is just my view of why U.S. think any war will be easy, because in effect, it will never come to their homeland. No matter how much you dislike them, thats not really debatable other than some minor terrorists attacks or maybe some surprise attack(not sure how) they can not be touched.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: mozlos

I think the fact that USA itself, their land etc is pretty much untouchable...it makes the fact they cannot actually 'lose' any war so to speak, they think it is that easy to win. They are 2 different things, and to me It seems like USA just plays war in places to keep training up or others from gaining strength, I don't really know.

WHen you look at the list of countries above. Venezuala is the closest to the US, ..but the problem there is 1. they would never get there, they have no air force or navy to speak of. 2. if they did row their way up there, hypthetically of course, and land in Miami they would find their entire army outgunned by the civilian population of that city alone. Brazil is a little better but not by much, they pose no actual threat to US lands. North Korea, U.S. is right there to attack their home, but they can't get near U.S. China and Russia teamed up can get to maybe 70% of the U.S. navey but when will they decide to roll those dice and risk losing everything? Not likely and they aren't exactly blood brothers.

This is just my view of why U.S. think any war will be easy, because in effect, it will never come to their homeland. No matter how much you dislike them, thats not really debatable other than some minor terrorists attacks or maybe some surprise attack(not sure how) they can not be touched.

So you think the USA can hit every country and no other country can hit the US?
Technology allows us to reach across the globe, and I think any country able to send satellites into space can definatly reach us. I think many countries have secret technology we may not know about, and they may be able to hit us just as we can hit them, even from very far away.

edit on 17-10-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Wow I wonder if those are nukes?

Lets put it this way. Russia went ballistic on Iran and chewed their backsides when they switched to those new style nose cones on their missiles because they work best with a nuclear warhead. The one and only time Russia stood up and took notice of how serious Iran was getting and they did not like it one bit.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

Wow I wonder if those are nukes?

Lets put it this way. Russia went ballistic on Iran and chewed their backsides when they switched to those new style nose cones on their missiles because they work best with a nuclear warhead. The one and only time Russia stood up and took notice of how serious Iran was getting and they did not like it one bit.

Link or I am guessing BS, because Russia and Iran are allies.
edit on 21-10-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join