It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is the antichrist.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Atheism is actually growing at a much faster clip than even the next fastest growing belief system Islam.

China is the actual center of Atheism

There is actually no way to stop it as a belief system, by and large Islam clashing with Europe and Americas over involvement in things... Nothing can actually halt China from ending up the remaining cultural, economic and scientific King. Everyplace else is a mess. America is drifting Atheist/Agnostic at a fair clip as well. There is no way the Middle East and Europe can come out of this "powerful" too much damage, loads of angry people that have used up much weaponry and are war weary... Kind of ditto for America in a more economic way.

Even Albert Pike said "We will unleash the Atheists and Nihilists" that would be the last thing before the The Doctrine of Lucifer... and Obviously the Atheist's/China will come off this the strongest.

But it's not a NOW thing... If Atheism's dominance is the key to the Antichrist, then we will see the continued escalation of The Wests conflict with Islam and the Middle East, the immigration issues, internal war in Europe and more.... Continued religious strife, Israel/Palestine, EU immigration, ISIS and more i'm sure... will leave the Mid East and Europe to a lesser degree perhaps in shambles.... This will take time, the next Decade at the least, The USA can't be the Antichrist because it will be a mess too, likely fighting through the course in places, a weak Europe is in many ways a weak America... Broke still and in a worse way at best... The first hints we aren't able to stop China are already there from a Military POV and this would be 10-20 years of more fighting.

Then China will March, filling the old US role everything from Iran to London will need "containing, clean up, rebuilding" Aid in general in places... The Chinese will spread everywhere.

So the Antichrist will stem from China or is China.

My guess is... what truth there is to predictions, it likely is what it is... the end of Christianity, nothing more. My guess is after all the wars in the name of religion and the rise Atheism in part as a result of all the fighting.... China will outlaw religion. Could take decades, but even the "light bringer" is sort of a twist for Science and I don't think the predictions have any negative connotations except in regards to religion.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Adaluncatif

Hey, relax exclamation mark the baby born with the mark on it's forehead was brutally and violently murdered full stop the Antichrist is dead, just like the little boy that in the washing machine. What that means is that all the good Christian's can relax and have a good time full stop I don't know what other people are doing but I am going to hang out at the hospital and wait for another odds baby to be born just in case another Antichrist baby baby baby is born.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

If you believe killing killers is justice you might be antichrist----antichrist is not an entity or being its a state of being or position of the heart----unforgiving judgmental selfish and without empathy

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: superluminal11

Well the bible does say an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth. As to who or what the Antichrist actually is? Well that remains to be seen. Keep in mind that any and all prophecy is of the self fulfilling variety.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Adaluncatif

Oh no, I was at least expecting to hear that America is Mystery Babylon or along those lines, which I`m still scratching my head on or its Mecca in the Book of Revelation or Rome etc

But your going with Nostradamus? over the Bible that America is The Antichrist, anyone can be antichrist, though the book specifically says that there will be The Antichrist.

America has had a great part to play in setting the world as it is and pushing us down the path of the ultimate NWO, but so have many other countries.

Follow the money and who behind the scenes funds wars of both sides or countries and enslaves them into debt, now they are some of the people who pull the main strings of governments. America is 18-19 TRILLION in debt, to who? the same people who finance both sides of wars and when a countries leaders make moves to get out of their grip they are eliminated.

edit on 13-11-2015 by gps777 because: link

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
What evidence is there for any anti Christ. I know evidence isn't important these days, but it does help one come to a conclusion. Without any evidence how do I decide?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
originally posted by: Bluesma

So even way back they were already dreading the moment their turn would be over, and another would rise. So they used the term "anti christ". It is not a person, or a nation, it is another ideology and religion.

I agreed with much of your post, but just some sections want to chime in on.

I have no doubt there will be The Antichrist spoken of in the bible who will set himself above all and declare himself god and everyone will be forced to worship him and his system and its been in the making for a very long time.

I also suspect that Islam may be that next big religion. It is rising with the same sort of tactics and patterns christianity once did, and even has much in common with the Christian religion at the times it was taking it's throne!

I agree with Islam becoming a massive power, though please don`t confuse Christianity with what the roman catholic church did. Rome couldn`t contain Christianity so they mixed it with their pagan religions, or the knights Templar who were given permission to kill, because Islam was slaughtering Christians throughout the lands that we now know as the ME and Islam had taken over Israel.

America has been highly motivated by Christianity, I can hardly consider it's expansion as one of being anti-christian.

Agreed, though it was never intended to be a Christian country, some of the very first settlers from England were Christians who fled another Church, Church of England, which was only started because King Henry wanted a divorce and to remarry which the Rome man catholic church wouldn`t allow.

More like Christianity's final spasm at it's end.

Did you know that very thing is spoken about has to happen before the Antichrist appears on the scene in the Bible?

That Christians will be hunted down and their heads chopped off, that everyone on the planet will be forced to have the mark of the beast or they won`t be able to buy and sell.

Did you know the world bank knows there are 1.8 billion people on earth that have no form of identification and a company called Accenture has been give the job to give them all a global identity which is biometric, finger printed and eye scans.

Its not far away from everything the Bible has said will happen and as it says it will be as the days of Noah, scoffing and mocking etc

edit on 13-11-2015 by gps777 because: quote

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join