It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is the antichrist.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Isurrender73

Considering Man seems to have been around since before Jesus walked our Earth one has to wonder who is attempting to imitate who?

And to be honest God made it impossible for man to follow his laws simply by way of gifting us the notion of freewill considering its diametrically in opposition with predestination.

It is not impossible to follow the 10 commandments. As young children we all make mistakes. But as an adult there is no reason to break the 10 commandments.

1. Believe in One God, not polytheism.
2. Don't worship material objects
3. Don't knowingly lie about God
4. Remember the Sabbath (don't work if possible) even the Jewish guards worked on the Sabbath, so traditionally some always had to work on the Sabbath. But one can still keep God on the mind on the Sabbath.
5. Honor father and mother
6. Don't murder
7. Don't commit adultery
8. Don't steal
9. Don't lie
10. Don't covet

Exactly which one of these is impossible for a mature adult?

It is possible to overcome sin, if the one who overcame sin lives in you. Because the holy spirit is your teacher.

You have freewill and you can choose obedience like Christ, who said he always does the will of his Father. And that he lives in you as your guide.

edit on 14-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

It's not my thread. Do you really not pay attention.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

Assumption eh? Another very human construct that is in direct conflict regarding predestination if I'm not mistaken. Innocence implies the absence of guilt and by necessity also the moral notion of good or evil which again are nothing more than human constructs. The very notion of such, I imagine, would be beneath any truly omnipotent being aka God.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Trust me, take US out of the world equation.................and the whole world will be thrown into the jaws of chaos, wars, experiments on humans, backwardness, oppression of sorts by few on many.

Those nations who have followed the US model and good principles have progressed by alot in last 20-30 years and should continue to do so in the futures.

My problems with US is with its foreign policies and paranoia on certain topics. Obsession with certain topics is so much in WH, Pentagon, Capital Hill........that policies are being made and implemented that repeatedly prove to be harmful to its people and better interests like economics and culture.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
i noticed that somebody wasn't paying any attention. Isurrender73 i have nothing to say about your ten commandments at this moment my religion is my own i excepted it and went through my own hardships as "a believer" lets try staying on track about how wicked or not the US is

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Assumption eh? Another very human construct that is in direct conflict regarding predestination if I'm not mistaken. Innocence implies the absence of guilt and by necessity also the moral notion of good or evil which again are nothing more than human constructs. The very notion of such, I imagine, would be beneath any truly omnipotent being aka God.

Stealing being bad is simply a human construct. I love the new age ideology that tries to justify anything and everything. Of course that doesn't justify many things.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Number 6 seems to be rather popular, especially when perpetrated in the name of said deity. Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

If that's the case please explain what the other animals of our world get up to on a daily basis? Nature steals and murders without mercy. If it did not then we could not exist or have risen to become the current apex predators of our world.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
andy06shake heres a definition of assumption a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof. are you actually from the states if so what have done to make it better here for the rest of the people? this question goes for the rest of you its easy to point fingers and place blame but are you in a position to effect any real change? do try to answer truthfully now

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

My post is in relation to the OP. I am on topic. The OP is about the Anti-Christ. I am trying to help the OP understand how religion itself has pretended to be the Light, but is actually Anti-Christ.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Number 6 seems to be rather popular, especially when perpetrated in the name of said deity. Just a thought.

Many agnostics have claimed to believe in the law, but by their actions they prove they are indeed agnostic.

If one doesn't believe in the Law then one shouldn't claim to be Christian, or Jewish or Muslim. They slander the law and the prophets when they fail to acknowledge the law.

If I call myself a vegan while sitting across from you eating steak, I'm not really a vegan.

I don't compare myself to an animal. I find myself to have the ability to think and act rationally, not merely on instincts.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Not from the states, but not that far away, just across the pond.

As to helping make it better? Need to remove the 2 party system of your supposed democracy for any real change to occur these days, pritty much the same in my own nation. End of the day its all a sham. Only way things will ever get better for the average person is to remove the control from the minority and return it to the majority. Which will never happen down to the fact that most people wish to go through life operating under the assumption that ignorance bliss.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Isurrender73 my ideology isn't new age, in fact i absolutely abhor the new age light junkies dont try to place me in label you know nothing of . andy is right in some way is it wrong for the predater species to kill to feed there young. some birds steal nests and others will get rid of the eggs to let the other birds raise the intruders young. so if thats the case is nature in the wrong too?

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
of course you from canada then? i wonder if what i was saying was misinterpreted? to put it in simple terms the gov =bad the normal everyday citizens= helpless to fix what even they think is wrong

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: malevolent
Isurrender73 my ideology isn't new age, in fact i absolutely abhor the new age light junkies dont try to place me in label you know nothing of . andy is right in some way is it wrong for the predater species to kill to feed there young. some birds steal nests and others will get rid of the eggs to let the other birds raise the intruders young. so if thats the case is nature in the wrong too?

Mabe I hit reply to the wrong post.

The New age comments were meant for andy06shake.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

It is possible that nature operates solely on survival instincts.

I opperate from a mind that reasons right and wrong. And my mind reasons that stealing is wrong, based on the concept of do unto others as you would have done unto you.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
sorry im literally laughing to hard atm. so since i replied can you find a "commandment" or ehh even something from your bible to say even nature is wrong?

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
funny you answered question before i even posted it. so first thing off the top off my head is survival of the fittest the weak are prey the stronger ones with more intelligence survive, so concerning nature right and wrong has nothing to do with it
edit on 14-10-2015 by malevolent because: errors

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: malevolent
sorry im literally laughing to hard atm. so since i replied can you find a "commandment" or ehh even something from your bible to say even nature is wrong?

I never said nature is wrong. I said that my mind is evolved/created superior to the animals. Why would I judge the mind of an animal that only has evolved/created to have the mind to behave on instincts?

I have no idea where your going with your replies.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
its quite simple even the most advanced human is still basically an animal humans lack fangs and claws but we had sharp sticks, now we have the potential to decimate at the push of a button and that along with your "commandments" differs us from from nature. we lost something as a species a long time ago, everything's got to eat i have regretted the venison i killed and put on my kids plates, i thanked it for giving its life so we could survive. i dont want to be that jerk, now while you think your advanced or "evolved" you're still a human animal are you trying to hide something under a false superiority?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join