It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jays vs rangers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Is anybody watching this game right now??
I have never seen a more insane 7th inning in a baseball game in my life.
This game is going to be talked about for a very long time.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

53 min.to play it . what a crazy game all around ..errors .....that throw back to the pitcher that hit the bat ....nuts ...There may be riots in Toronto after the game the way the crowed is acting ...too much beer maybe

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Picked it up at the top of the eighth, sounds like I missed all the good stuff.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1
lol i think there will be riots. heck the fans went ape crap in stands and a melee broke out.
Poor little kids though getting beer cans rained down on them.
I never seen a message displayed for the fans to settle down and stop throwing junk on the field.
The place is electric !

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Im sure you will see lots of replays of 7th!

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The jays have a very strong momentum right now. The crowd is going crazy.
49,000 fans there tonight. Thats half my city crammed in the dome....and then all trying to leave at the same time.

And thats the game!
Jays go on to the championship series!
edit on 14-10-2015 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I kind of feel for those families. You think you can take your kids to a sports event and then stuff like that happens. Who wants to risk their kids getting caught in a brawl or pelted with someone else's beer?

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Not as bad as some soccer games but yea ....

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thats what i was thinking.
But the police, security and the players themselves showed that it would not be tolerated. By the looks of it the rangers coach even had one of the instigators ejected from the game.
When the camera cut to the 2 mothers, one sheltering a child and the other mother covering her little babies head, that made me mad how some in the crowd was reacting.
Poor little kids getting covered in beer.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
YAY BlueJays!!!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

When the camera cut to the 2 mothers, one sheltering a child and the other mother covering her little babies head, that made me mad how some in the crowd was reacting.
Poor little kids getting covered in beer.

Same here buddy, I wasn't a happy fan when I saw that crying mother trying to protect her baby. Stuff like that is bad for the game, period. That play was crazy /unimaginable /unprecedented, but some fans really need to grow up. Realize there are things going on out there that are well worth getting angry and causing civil unrest... much more than a baseball game that probably won't have any real effect on their lives.

But for real, the deflected throw, the 3 dropped throws that would've been easy outs, then Encarnacion's efforts to calm the hostile crowd being misinterpreted, which led to a benches-clearing standoff... and top it all off with that 3-run homer, AMAZING.

That's one of the main reasons baseball is the greatest sport imho- just when you think you've seen every crazy, unpredictable thing that can happen during a game, you get an inning like that.

PS: I was at the clincher last night in Chicago - GO CUBS! This is the year

edit on 10142015 by M4nWithNoN4me because:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Elvis Andrus can stay in Canada, the BJ's oops I meant Blue Jays can have him for free

What a choker that guy turned out to be.

Also can any more douche baggery fit into the Rogers Centre? Donaldson and Batista are some of the biggest I've seen

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Batista's little show after he hit the home run was to much.
Act like you have been there before, not game 7 of the world series bud, you guys almost blew a 2-0 lead in the series.

I am not for a bat flip running down the line, but stopping like that and then doing that toss was just so diva like.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: muse7

Batista's little show after he hit the home run was to much.
Act like you have been there before, not game 7 of the world series bud, you guys almost blew a 2-0 lead in the series.

I am not for a bat flip running down the line, but stopping like that and then doing that toss was just so diva like.

At the beginning of the series I didn't mind the Blue Jays that much but their showboating antics got old quick, I hope the Royals put an end to their season, and Batista needs to be drilled in the ribs the first time he steps into the batter's box in Arlington next season.

Andrus needs to be gone though.

new topics

top topics

join