It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

What If Earth Is A Petri-Dish?

page: 1

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:09 PM
What if Earth and it's inhabitants are nothing more than a Petri-Dish? What if part of the experiment itself is to create an atmosphere of dissent and cause this behavior among the masses?

Surely by now, you realize that it takes both actions to occur for there to even be an experiment, unless you are not paying attention.

All the fancy words that have been invented to describe any and every thing we see, hear, feel and taste were created and evolved into the various languages we have in the world, today.

Nothing would exist without first being created. Nothing would evolve without existing first.

Insisting on some direct line of evolution is silly, too. Where is that missing link? Maybe, there isn't one for a reason?

Maybe, the one's doing the experiment decided to just remove the missing link so it was never found.

They created an experiment on a [1] terraqueous planet with a [2] terrarium environment and gave us [3] thyristors to see how we evolved.

So far, I would say the results are mixed, there has been some tremendous advancement among some and there has been a disappointing lack of development by others.

[1] ter·ra·que·ous:
made up of land and water: consisting of areas of water and areas of dry land

[2] ter·rar·i·um:
1. enclosure for small animals: an enclosure that is used for keeping or observing small land animals or reptiles such as lizards in a simulated natural environment
2. container for plants: a sealed glass container used for growing ornamental plants that require a high level of humidity

[3] thy·ris·tor:
semiconductor with two switches: a semiconductor device that has two stable switches used for conductive and nonconductive modes

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:23 PM
I think it would be neat if we were some kind of genetic experiment. Aliens came down a few thousand years ago, genetically modify a local chimp population then see if the results could pass the test. If we pass, we're introduced to galactic society, if not then we are left here to fend for ourselves. I'd have to say we're failing the test with flying colors right now. Maybe that's why the aliens stopped coming here.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 03:50 PM
in a biosphere sort of way?

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 04:00 PM
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Not sure how neat it is to be lab rats, but it would explain an awful lot about the way this planet operates.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 04:00 PM
a reply to: blacktie

Exactly in a biosphere sort of way.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 04:01 PM
Well, we are under some sort of scrutiny by things that don't want to be seen for reasons that we can only guess at.

Some "experiment" where we, the subjects, cannot know we are in a controlled environment is the best answer I've found, though I know there may be a better one.

The signs can be ambiguous and subtle, or in-your-face and obvious in the rarer occasions... but they exist.

An "experiment" by some godlike aliens resonates with some... a "spiritual evolution" scenario by an "intelligence conglomerate" resonates with others... though all the scenarios end with us going through this life for a reason, rather than us being random bits of matter that organized over immense time.

I used to be a materialist... now I'm a (semi-rational) mystic... but my own change came about by being hammered on my head from the invisible side of things.

Who knows for sure (despite the very rational, intelligent folks and institutions who say they do)?

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 05:06 PM
You raise some interesting questions, implicitly. Why would the aliens do this? It costs a lot of money to do star flight, and any civilization able to do it has to be pretty smart, so they wouldn't do this without a good reason. It doesn't cut it to say humanity is analogous to a terrarium, as terrariums are cheap, while this experiment would be horrendous in cost.

The experiment suggested by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 seems more likely, but I wouldn't think of it as a test; rather, it could be just a way of colonizing that is easier than importing aliens themselves.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 05:40 PM

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

I believe the white mice are doing it.

white mice source
edit on 144114/10/1515 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:07 PM
What if the world wants rubber and plastic? And our whole existence is to facilitate the conversation for some worldly next evolution of nature

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:40 AM

Most life on earth are not part of an experiment. But homo sapiens sapiens is.
We are so different from animals that someone (an extra terrestrial race) has intervened and spread intelligent life while their star was passing our solar system (see chapter about Scholz' star). We are manipulated and everything we are inventing now has already been invented a long time ago. Only the real leaders of this world know this for sure. But we can only guess.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:15 AM

originally posted by: zandra
...everything we are inventing now has already been invented a long time ago.

Please enlighten us with examples of modern technology that was already known to the ancients.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:08 AM
One step better: what if it is a program, an illusion where multiple objects/illusions follow the Fibonacci Principle from sea shells, cyclones to galaxies.

The Wake-Up call, 11:11 and other numerical codes are simply Matrix codes that are being made visible to millions of people as the Matrix veil is slowly being lifted.
edit on 15-10-2015 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

top topics