It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cia's heart attack weapon of assassination

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Huh?

Yeah, I would imagine it wasnt created by accident. I would have to imagine they planned it this way.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
...and he mentioned a spray, that you could just walk up and spray it in someones face..

There's a spray for cutting people out of crowds. One solid whiff and down you go, generally you do the funky chicken for about 'arf a minute.

Then the kindly EMS people show up and take you away to hospital.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
A silent method of assassination that appears to be a simple natural death via heart attack that's virtually untraceable?

Oh so thats what this little notebook is. I keep drawing in it but it wont keep any pictures in it. And i though ti was hallucinating that apple loving shinigami. Im going to get my Potato chips.....and EAT!! muwhahahahaha!!!

Oh BTW they now can make pacemakers Electrocute your heart or shut off from 50 ft away with wireless now. PErfect way to make people think you have a deathnote.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Interesting weapon. But it seems like it would be difficult to aim accurately. Especially at someone sitting in a moving car. Perhaps there is a component to the weapon which I do not understand.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

www.newsnfo.co.uk...

An impeccable source tells me that companies around the UK that do ambulance conversions on vehicles, such as Wadham Stringer near Southampton, got a lot of work in 2003 converting new ambulances for MI5. This may have been justified with any number of lame excuses but the fact remains that we now have a permanent presence of political police (sitting in pretend ambulances) on British streets.

This discredits genuine hard working ambulance men and women and leaves the gestapo elements (the 'crazies') at MI5 perfectly poised to carry out domestic political assassinations. When an ambulance takes someone away everyone trusts that the drivers have good intentions. And does MI5's boss Eliza Manningham-Buller really believe she can get away with secreting her political police around the country dressed as ambulance men?

Next time you see an estate car marked 'ambulance' sitting around doing nothing in your city why not ask the driver if they're a genuine ambulance, or if they work for the gestapo?

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The drug most commonly kicked around that the CIA used was succinylcholine. Supposedly it would cause apnea, which then leads to cardiac arrest. The autopsy would show the cardiac arrest and they would not test for succinylcholine breakdown products as a routine matter. However, as with many depolarizing agents, its problematic when delivered by an umbrella etc. I use succinylcholine as part of my practice for RSI (Rapid Sequence Induction) for intubating children.

First you would have to give a huge dose to make sure typical doses for RSI are 15 mg/kg with a max of 150 mg per dose. Since you are killing someone I doubt that you would be concerned with the later........

The onset of action would be ?????? Its really quick when given IV (30-120 seconds) but via IM would delay that somewhat. Its duration of action is 3-5 minutes. Figure with a large dose that would be extended somewhat. But if its anywhere public there is always someone who knows CPR and EMS should be available quickly.

So as a killer it seems pretty iffy IMHMO (In my humble Medical opinion)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Energy Directed Weapons do exist which can create a heart attack in an intended target.

DARPA is now working on the next generation of this technology....

www.technovelgy.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, alleged mob assassin, was talking about his various,methods of killing people, and he mentioned a spray, that you could just walk up and spray it in someones face. He didnt say how it worked, or how long it took. Or what was in it. I just thought it was of interest and related to the topic at hand.

Most likely a spray containing cyanide...

Iceman

Linked to around one hundred killings, Richard was into poisons, especially cyanide. For fun he would fill a nasal spray bottle with cyanide, and, while walking down the street, sneeze into a handkerchief. While doing so, he would spray the cyanide into the face of a passerby, killing them almost instantly.

edit on 15-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
A glove device would be very nonchalant.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

It still takes considerable skill to avoid giveaway body language. The wearer knows the power of the glove and it shows to an alert observer.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

Next time you see an estate car marked 'ambulance' sitting around doing nothing in your city why not ask the driver if they're a genuine ambulance, or if they work for the gestapo?

It's a tried and true tactic, the agency and SOCOM use it occasionally as well.

For the most part, not only can you turn on lights and sirens and everyone gets out of your way, but people are very helpful as you take your miscreant from one place to another.

You do have to do it with some tact and restraint, or everyone would become suspicious.

We also have been known to pose as delivery people, the local power company, cable tv, and telecomm people.

No one looks that hard at the telephone man. Or the FEDEX guy.

And the local congelador delivery guy leaves with a nice big box after the delivery. Or with a freezer or fridge if he's taking it out for service. No-one ever asks if someone's in it.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
The drug most commonly kicked around that the CIA used was succinylcholine.

There are neuropeptides that cause fatal cardiac arrhythmias. Also some that cause hellaciously high blood pressures.

If you don't have to have the guy die in the next 10 minutes there are slower toxins that will send you on to the choir celestial in about six hours.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Ricin has been used a number of times in the spying business to take out adversaries in clandestine fashion. That umbrella technique injected a microscopic pellet containing the toxin in the skin of the victim leading to a mysterious death that could be attributed to natural causes, well until the pellets were identified at least.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

The things they have is crazy, the CIA I think it was tried assassinating Castro with exploding cigars

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
Energy Directed Weapons do exist which can create a heart attack in an intended target.

www.technovelgy.com...

That's not what they're talking about there. The article's about a through-the-wall impulse radar for reading the number of people in a room. Which is somewhat old hat, I posted about that maybe 2006.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   

You...don't.....say.

We use that to drug a target, we can put them under our complete power... they'll do whatever we ask them to do and when the drug wears off they won't remember anything that went on. Used quite extensively... We've used it for years in the CIA but now it's out in the general populace"

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

!

On topic .

This is actually very interesting and at the time this weapon was a very controversial thing .
The CIA didn't even want to make information on this thing public and they tried very hard to keep it under wraps .
They were put on the spot in court and they had to show it, it was a very big deal .

One of the interesting things about this weapon is the projectile that it shoots is made out of frozen poison and upon penetration into the targets body, the body temperature of the mark melts the dart into the bloodstream.
Quite ingenious for the time, and you gotta wonder if they had something like this all those years ago then you can only imagine what they have up their sleeves now .

I saw a member in this thread mention microwaves .. Check out the Russians microwave attacks on certain high ranking members of the US political and military arena, and vice versa , It involves a certain embassy and while that subject is amazing as well, that's a whole new kettle of fish . It is fascinating though and if you want an interesting read you should check it out .

BTW This is a great thread and actually has substance so SnF and keep contributing this type of meaty subject matter .

-O

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telepathy3
a reply to: 3n19m470

The things they have is crazy, the CIA I think it was tried assassinating Castro with exploding cigars

Correct, actually they tried a few different methods including that one .
Castro was actually quite difficult in that regard .
If anyone's interested that subject makes for great reading .

-O

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

www.technovelgy.com...

SOrt of liek the new WI-FI method to assasinate people with pacemakers?

Hey thats a idea. Get your future targets doctors..to recommend pacemakers to them. then using WIFI signals shut off their pacemakers or electrocute their hearts with them. and it just looks liek a malfuntion or natural death. No projectiles needed.

ALso th e Israelis developed a micowave laser that could cook a targets brain in seconds. A mossad agent assasinated a Iranian scientist i believe with it.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

You...don't.....say.

"We use that to drug a target, we can put them under our complete power... they'll do whatever we ask them to do and when the drug wears off they won't remember anything that went on. Used quite extensively... We've used it for years in the CIA but now it's out in the general populace" Unknown CIA insider"

WHere can i get soem an d how much?

edit on 15000000ppam by yuppa because: quote didnt work right. modded quote to show up.

edit on 15000000ppam by yuppa because: oops/

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join