It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defected Syrian Army Officer was a spy for 3 years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

www.almasdarnews.com...

A former Syrian Arab Army (SAA) officer that defected to the Free Syrian Army (FSA) inside the Dara’a Governorate in 2012 has returned to Damascus after completing his three-year long espionage mission for the Syrian Military Intelligence.

The SAA officer, Lieutenant Hussein Al-Ahmad of Latakia City, was originally captured by the Free Syrian Army in 2012 – he became famous for publicly defecting to the aforementioned rebel group following his capture; this led to Lt. Ahmad’s acceptance among his fellow defectors.

This is a smart move, especially making this public. One of the possible outcomes is that, any other defected army officer will be viewed with suspicion within the FSA or any other insurgent groups. FSA in recent times have been loosing leaders and has been putting everything they can against the Syrian army , due to the Hama offensive and upcoming Aleppo offensive.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Perfect ...:>) I see Russia upped there bombing mission to 88 a day . Once he gives all the old targets it should not be hard to see where they will be moving to new ones . As long as the boots on the ground can engage them then air support and reinforcements can finish them off . This may only take months to complete and then on to Iraq .

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Latakia Civilian airport is going to close and used as a Russian airforce base . Strikes are going to go upto 200 per day. Courtesy of FSA embassy bombing.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I seen a vid clip explaining that he asked the US for the IS targets to bomb or the targets not bombed . The US said No ..Putin is making the US and the ones supporting them to either get off the pot or come clean ....I am expecting him to make some kid of move at the UN that will push the US completely out of the equation . Then a no fly zone over both Iraq and Syria that Russia will be responsible for .

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

I seen a vid clip explaining that he asked the US for the IS targets to bomb or the targets not bombed . The US said No ..Putin is making the US and the ones supporting them to either get off the pot or come clean ....I am expecting him to make some kid of move at the UN that will push the US completely out of the equation . Then a no fly zone over both Iraq and Syria that Russia will be responsible for .

I believe a no fly zone is a must. I think the recent supply of ammo from the US to the Mercenaries for a Free to become facisist Syrian Army should be enough to justify the no fly zone.

When I say Free to become Facisist, that is a synonym for US democracy. FYI for those who have a hard time comprehending corporate globalization.
edit on 14-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

A no fly zone will happen ...Putin has to make his moves at the right time so as not to cause problems . I think that is where Iran and maybe Iraq might be the piece on the board to be played and at the UN .It's like some of these whistle blowers . Once it's in thee public's eye , it becomes kind of a insurance policy .

new topics

top topics

join