It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe in something like "The Adjustment Bureau"?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Amazing movie, honestly i think its very underrated

But that is all, it is not based on fact.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Not sure I believe it from the standpoint of the movie exactly, but, as an example, I have wondered how not even a single suitcase nuke / dirty bomb has been detonated on US soil. Neither materials or enginnering would be difficult to come by, and there are obviously groups who would love to do this.

Has it truly never been tried? Are our spy agencies really THAT good and pervasive, or has it really just never been attempted?

It could be as simple as our monitoring capabilities are far more advanced than admitted, or perhaps short hops in time travel to stop something that happened before it happened are possible. Whether time travel or other capabilities, sometimes I think that even things that don’t make sense that our government does might even seem justified, if only we knew what they know.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I had the misfortune of having what occurred to phillip k. dick occur to me.
It landed me in numerous institutions and mental health clinics.

They tried to cure me of a problem that did not yet exist.
I would get glimpses of probable occurrences in my timeline.
These start the month I turned 7. I had struck my head rather hard and in such a way that I should have suffered more damage than I actually did. My doctor told me that an inch higher or lower and my neck would have snapped from the force of the injury.

Two days after that was my first glimpse into the Tailors/Adjustment Bureau/the Universe's Custodians.
It was seeing myself as leader of America.
But it wasn't America.
It was some god awful dystopian feudal state. Electricity was all but unheard of outside of major population centers.
Running water was scarce, toilets were outside again, and there was no way it optimistic.

But standing at the podium, I saw all of the events that led up to me standing there.
I have spoken of them in other threads I made or responded to.

If you were approximately 55 years old, with what clarity could you recall events that occurred 30 years prior?
How could you know about everything that went into creating the plan that is your life?

It is too much for one man. Just like Nostradamus, the visions I received years ago were almost impossible to decipher. It is only recently that old memories are starting to resurface. With every day that passes, more and more pop into my thoughts.

And they terrify me more than anything I have ever seen so far in my life.
I have a clinical lack of fear. It is not a healthy or safe thing. I do not find anything good about it all.
But the thought of being completely out of control while the world melts around me does scare me.
Even now, just as I was shown, the knowledge I gained would take an immeasurable tole on my sanity and body.
There are so many things I should be doing right now, but I just can't bring myself to do them.

WIthin the rest of the year, I will either commit myself or be committed. This was what has been shown to me.
Two reasons really.
A) I am needed to be level minded and focused in order to achieve what i was brought on this Earth to do.
B) My very psychic presence destabilizes the local population around me. My mind seeps out thoughts of destruction and anger, and they in turn go into the minds of others.

I am intended to be controlled and those thoughts used to further the agenda of the Tailors/Custodians/whoever the # they are.
It will not happen because a more powerful programming has been written into me.

But even with all that negativity, I can still find amusement in the fact that this site and many others will finally get their long overdue recognition for their pioneering efforts into 'conspiracies'.
You guys have no idea just how many theories are true.
I would like to post them but I don't imagine the Tailors would agree with my breaking of the pact signed between the families.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
No, I don't. And neither did you, I suspect, before you watched the movie.
Movies aren't real. Seriously.

Of course they are as constructs/content tables: they depict the human in various circumstances of dogmatic playtimes. We watch them and they become our reality (we pay money to believe the scenarios). The purpose in so doing they solidify as idea forms inserted here in this reality. "Avatar" is only one example; a major motion picture those that witnessed want to believe is real; so does, popping into our reality as a potential future. Who is in charge of the Motion Picture Business/News outlet information dissemination process?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join