It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Just a little something I captured this morning

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 03:22 PM

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: wmd_2008
I have tried to bring it up in a couple programs, but Im only getting the very basic stuff. I was just using a iphone 5 c with no special settings. just grabbed it and took some pictures. No flash or anything. I didn't even zoom. If you can give me a idea of some other way to look for it, Ill be happy too.

When you view it on the phone there should be an option to view details for the exposure aperture will be fixed but shutter speed & iso setting should be given, it wont be a star.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 04:46 PM
a reply to: brace22
I really have no idea if it was a flying object. It really wasn't what I was taking a picture of to begin with. Was just something I happened to catch. I'm only guessing south to north , left to right, by the way the triangle of it appears to be pointing if it were a craft.

I am 99% sure it wasn't a plane or I would have heard it noticed it when I was trying to figure out what the lights were I was capturing in my view finder. We already know when I went back out later there was a plane there, I could hear it and could not get a picture of it and that's when the fog had cleared a bit a little more than a hour later.

One thing you mentioned when you were fiddling with the photo earlier is that you said you saw red,yellow,and white light. The photo someone enhanced here just recently shows the same colors as well. I know when I see planes flying over here I almost always see the green being dominant when they are flying in the direction.

So if it is a craft or plane, why aren't we seeing green?

I have to be up early tomorrow so I will see what there is to see and check it against my stelleraum.

One more quick thing. I agree with another poster that yes, it will be a smoker more then likely that spots the jackpot!

edit on 10/14/15 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 04:48 PM

originally posted by: DJW001

I knew this would result in at least one UFO report here.

Me and the hubs took a drive out to where the sky is pitch black w/little to no light pollution (MW is easily visible) and I'll tell ya what, Saturn DID look like a UFO! It didn't move, obviously, but it was very bright and looked like a giant diamond in the sky.

Hopefully going back out tonight again too. This time, with my camera and tripod for sure!!

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 05:20 PM
Good luck with your photos in the morning. It must be beautiful in the mw.

People keep asking about the planets. I had posted this picture earlier which I took a hour later of Venus and that alignment. As you can see, my phone barely picked any of that up and that was obviously the brightest thing this morning. So, again, not really sure what I caught through some fog no less.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 07:01 PM
a reply to: ArMaP

Thank you, good idea. I used to own an AN PVS-3 night vision scope, Vietnam era. It was amazing what I saw through it. From the rim of the valley there were lasers bouncing around from mountain top to mountain top, Spot lights from helicopters and airplanes, innocuous flashes and other bright lights on the ground that were only visible through the scope. And yes, what a light show a remote control makes. Same with power LEDS on devices (even when off, they light up a room). The glow from a cigarette in the woods was a star, like carrying a coleman lantern.

And I agree, can't tell what three lights in the distant sky are. OP said he lived in proximity to an airport, when they are landing, the lights in the landing gear wheel wells are bright. Thats the nose gear under the cockpit and the two in the belly, like a triangle.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 07:22 PM
Actually I said I live in the flight path corridor from flights out of Miami and Fort Lauderdale. They have pretty much gotten close to their cruise altitudes by the time they fly over me. I know this because I have taken many flights out of Lauderdale and know this is a area we pass over when heading north. They may not be in the 30,000 feet range yet, but getting close too it. I am not in a take off landing kind of zone.

Hope this helps clear that part up at least.
a quick btw, Im female not a he...

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:42 AM
a reply to: onehuman

I genuinely think we have a good find here. Like I have said before, I am not claiming this to be an alien space ship haha.

Just with all the factors combined and discussed, we have not drawn to any conclusions. Usually conclusions are met pretty fast on here from my experience.

If you manage to get some more shots today that would be great

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:43 AM

I completely forgot about this lol!

I think we can rule out a planet now

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:47 AM

Good morning my new friend! Yes I am up and I did go out and take a couple shots from the same spot. As I suspected though, nothing to be seen in them anymore than you could see the plne I did actually try and get yesterday. Also it is much clearer without the fog.

I also paid close attention to look for any flights as you usually don't have to wait long at all to see them. Nothing, nada, zilch. Im going to go back out in about 10 minutes to see if my theory is correct that it is a no fly zone until 6 am...

Quick question for you, what do you think about the lack of a "green" light when we do seem to have red, yellow and white?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:02 AM

Good morning to you too!
I hope you are well?

The fact you got nothing is something. As it makes what you saw yesterday totally unique!
IMO anyways.

Well, as someone has already said, if it was a plane then there should have been a green light. Of course, whether military planes HAVE to use a green light, I don't know. However, your experience bolsters the claim it was not your typical aircraft of public knowledge.

The one thing I should say, and this is hypothetical now. IF, IF this was say a UFO NOT from this planet, why would they have lights?

I have always wondered why UFO's need to have lights etc. Because I very much doubt aliens abide by Earths aviation laws haha

Which makes me wonder now if this was a man-made, but secret craft? Speculation as always..

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:14 AM

Yes I am as well as can be expected for this time of morning! Thank you for asking

I have heard that question or argument come up on numerous occasions especially around here. Perhaps they aren't "light" at all, but part of the propulsion system. Seems to me if I recall correctly, when the sightings over Belgium were going on and being described, they were mentioning points of light or color as well. Seems you always hear of either some sort of light, or nothing at all and totally silent. Whatever this was or wasn't, was silent as well. I clearly heard the plane later.

Where I live is farm like so sounds really tend to carry around here. Mind if I message you?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:16 AM

Silence is the loudest part of a UFO IMO!

Sure go ahead and message me

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:27 AM
Just a quick update to observations. The first flight just flew over me at 6:22 am est. So im guessing it is one of the first flights out of Miami or Fort Lauderdale heading north. This will be another thing I will check tomorrow if Im up which will be probably, because we all know kittens aren't big on sleeping in!

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:59 AM

You can also use a site like to see if there's a registered flight near you.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:49 AM
a reply to: ArMaP
Ahh yes, thank you. Not sure why that escaped my memory. Will do

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:37 PM

Hello, I tried to read all the posts for this, but I confess I read only the 1 and the last pages, hope I don't incurr in repeating something that was said. I hope you don't mind some of my own thoughts about it.

First, by the work Brace22 did I can see clearly a triangle, and not at all looks like an airplane (at least not a conventional one), stretching, it could look like a B-2, a F-117 or any other delta-type military aircraft.

Second, OneHuman said he took a series of 6 pics. The intervals between one and the other would tell something about movement and speed. If the first 5 pics didn't show anything, from the same point of view, obviously the "triangle" kind of entered in the scene, meaning it was flying.

Finally, #3 the fact that you have the "triangle's lights" in a still shape, or spot if you will, (I mean, they are not a white line against the black sky), it says about the speed of the object. Usually, cameras that don't have a shutter speed control prolong the time of aperture even for mere fraction of seconds (just to allow more light come in) making any moving object look like a blur - short or long depending on the time of exposure.
If the triangle were moving in regular business jets speed, the camera would (probably) registered a small blur, which it didn't, if the triangle were moving fast, the blur would be longer.

Now, judging by the last observation I am prone to believe the object was just sitting there not flying, however #2 denies that conclusion. So, as you can see this is a very intriguing picture, and though the way I saw Brace22's PS work there is clearly a glimpse of triangle, logically speaking I would have to say the lights were stars. I'm confused haha

Just a question to either of you, if you don't mind: By any chance, can this be the reflex of (let's say) street lights on the bottom of the fog line which would make it look like it's an object flying?

Nice thread BTW

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:54 PM

I had typed up a very long winded response but lost it, as this is my first post and I accidentally navigated away from the page. Anyway, very compelling stuff! Brace22 did a great job with the photo, but I couldn't help myself. I also took it into Photoshop and what I keep focusing on is the ellipsoidal shape of the lights. The fact that two are brighter leads me to believe the third light is partially occluded by the far end of the...craft (?). I can't stop looking at it. Very interesting stuff. Here is what I'm seeing (linked as I can't figure out how to post an inline image):

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:39 PM
a reply to: tsctsc
Welcome to our head scratcher
Couple things I can clear up for you or try too anyway. If you read my op, you would know I was actually out just trying to catch some cool fog swirls around the only light there is. I am in the country and that light happens to be in my front yard. I was in my back yard.

I was only going to take the 5 pictures, but I just happened to notice in the view finder what I thought might be stars. That excited me because I am been trying to catch the star views on my camera here for awhile. So the ONLY thing I did different was just tilt the camera up a smidgen to keep the lights in the view finder. I just went back and look too see the actual timing. I took me from 5:02 am est. to 5:04 am est. to take the 6 pictures. If that little sparkle hadn't of caught my eye, we wouldn't be here right now. I did not see this with the naked eye and trust me, I was looking to see what was causing it.

You mentioned blur. it is amazing there isn't any really, because I was just sort of popping the pictures off in the dark. I wasn't really expecting to be capturing anything like this if that tells you anything.

Only other thing you missed is the fact that Im a woman. Hope you stick around and try and help us figure this out.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:44 PM
a reply to: akajomiha

Thanks for joining us. Im sure brace will appreciate what you tried to do with the picture. I know how awful it feels to lose a whole write up on here. I have done it myself. Would have loved to of seen what else you had to say. If you had any questions, maybe I answered them in the above post. I really have tried to think of everything through the whole thread and I really hate repeating myself so hopefully that helps
brace is the one to ask about the photoshop stuff.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:48 PM
Now my own little update: I went back into the flightradar24 and ran the time through. Nothing there until the plane I saw about a hour later which was out of Fort Lauderdale and was a UPS flight.

I am posting this picture again because this is the actual one off the phone. I was being lazy yesterday and just used it from my ipad to load it here.

I did try to bring up the exif data from this one but I got mostly the same thing, but anyone else is more than welcome to try themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>