It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of UFOs? Planes?? What do you think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I am not sure what to think of this video, I do not have any of the background, when or where this occurred. The reaction of the people on the video viewing the event sound genuine. But what is the lights they are seeing. I watched it a few times to try to make a determination. In the end it looks like just airplanes but the beginning of the video it is definitely not. What do you think? Hoax, possible UFOs or some other event?

UFOs

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Great video IMO

It looks like the lights are trying to signal us?! I don't think they are airplanes we see every day. They could very well be man-made, but not airplanes. IMO!

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
"this is for real you should be scared!"
mother of the year.

as for the video, well the "string"of lights that appear around 0:45 appear one after the other, in sequence...makes me think of some kind of light show? kinda like chinese lanterns tied to a rope or something, they never really break formation as if tied together, if these were independent crafts you would expect more erratic movements.
and towards the end they start to all disappear by moving towards the bottom, behind what seems to be a tree, as if they were dying out or yes, being pulled by a cord.
And why the hell does the video cut when a few lights are still visible in the sky?!

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Probably just military testing flares.
Nothing to see here.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tRiP2BrAiN

Planes coming in to land with a very good person doing the shooting .

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

Would they use military testing flares over a city like that though? I looked up other videos of military flares and they did not look like the video. Also all the testing was either, airshows, over water or over the desert, like AZ but not over a city. There was no plane flying away from the drop and it definitely did not look like ones fired from the ground, especially the high altitude and that all the objects were close together in the beginning. Thank you for the other possible answer, but I don't think it was flares but I am not an expert.

And yes IShotMyLAstMuse, I agree completely, "this is for real you should be scared!" . Like you said too bad they did not keep recording until the lights were gone.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I'm on a phone, so I can't give you a good link. Look up night time skydiving. Flares are attatched to the skydivers.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
I'm on a phone, so I can't give you a good link. Look up night time skydiving. Flares are attatched to the skydivers.

Yes, I was thinking something similar.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Thank you Bigburg, that is definitely what it is! And thank you cuckoold for the video. I found another video of the US Golden Knights using meteor flares and it was almost the same formation. They were all together and split up shortly before deploying the parachutes. Haha, it was scary watching it not knowing what it was. I can only imagine what seeing it real life not knowing would have been like.

thanks for all the info!

Here is the video: fast forward it to 348 and they are in formation together like above video. It is a t an airshow with good narration.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Everyone beat me. They did it Brazil 2 yrs ago. Same formation same fares attached to boots. Case closed.

Although very poorly executed in term of sycronicity
edit on 14-10-2015 by rossacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tRiP2BrAiN

Satellite burning up on reentry, and disintegration. Would be very cool to see... just saw the Golden Knights video. Hmm... looks like that could be it, too. I didn't see the plane, though. Tatoo must be drunk again.
edit on 14-10-2015 by HighDesertPatriot because: damn you, tatoo

edit on 14-10-2015 by HighDesertPatriot because: (no reason given)

top topics

join