It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grimm season 5 coming soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I absolutely love this show. They take Grimm fairytales and bring them to life in a spooky way.
I really like how not all of the creature/people are bad or dangerous. It is a teeny bit of a soap opera only ten times better with the stories and all of the creatures.
One of my favorite characters is Trouble. I'm getting really bothered though with Juliet.
Anybody like this show and know what I'm talking about?
It aires Oct. 30 and I am looking forward.
Here is a link, it is on NBC in case anybody avoids that channel
www.nbc.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Not soon enough!!! I am totally impatient, and can't wait for this show to start back up! Awesome stories, and so entertaining, but come on, late October?!?!? I am having Grimm withdrawal!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyesYeah, every season I wait and wait impatiently too. Last year seemed like a good long season with a few two week breaks in between and then I get the shakes... just kidding, I am fiending for some Grimm though .
I do like how it comes out around Halloween.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I think the way Grimm has panned out has been disappointing. The first season was dark and engaging, but subsequent seasons went all Buffy and they brought in the Hollywood fight scenes. Nonetheless, the missus loves it, so I will watch regardless.

Now, if I can just get my head round American Horror Story. That show is vile. There is a scene with a strap on Unicorn horn that just won't leave my mind. But again, she loves it, so I'll have to sit through that too. Sick puppy.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

The timing is cool, but I'd love to have had it sooner!! Awesome show, since the start. A friend of mine told me about it, a couple of episodes in, so we caught up online and have been hooked since!

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I love Grimm too. But I think we only got one or two seasons in my country before they canned it. I don't have net flicks or anything like that so maybe I won't see it but have fun watching.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail Your so nice to watch along with your missus. I have to wait till my boyfriend is out of the room to watch as he can't stand the show!

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster I checked the link in the OP and they provide full length episodes. Hope you get to catch up!

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

It's on Hulu for free. You should try it and see if it plays. If not try a vpn and see what happens

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Grimm should premiere tonite.

Last episode before they took a break is Juliet was responsible for the death of Grimms mother.

He couldn't kill Juliet so Trouble took care of it.

Gotta say it's close to 'original' as it gets. That harkens back to the days of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Angel.

But only better.

Sleepy Hollow is another good one to watch.
edit on 30-10-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Grimm should premiere tonite.

Last episode before they took a break is Juliet was responsible for the death of Grimms mother.

He couldn't kill Juliet so Trouble took care of it.

Gotta say it's close to 'original' as it gets. That harkens back to the days of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Angel.

But only better.

Sleepy Hollow is another good one to watch.
oh my gosh, I almost forgot. It is on tonight! Thank you Neo

I hate how long I have to wait between seasons and will have to catch up before tonight just to remember what has been going on. I just remember getting really fed up with Juliet.
I got hooked on Angel when they brought in the Jasmine character. From there I loved it.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Please contact customer support for this. This will need a bit of time to put together a relevant example/testcase to check what you're saying, so customer support is the best avenue for that, Claudio Loureiro Heads.

Regards,

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Just a friendly reminder to any Grimm fans, it's back on tonight!

new topics

top topics

join