It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Sasquatch?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Here is a video that I think might point toward an interesting direction in Bigfoot research, Set up remote cameras above snowfields in British Columbia, maybe with a satellite up link connected to the internet with pan and zoom. Use a second infrared camera for night time conditions or a stars scope coupled to a low powered telescope and powered by solar cells.

Could this be Sasquatch?

youtu.be...

edit on 13-10-2015 by cryptic0void because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Embedded for you.

Now I'll watch it.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Too bad they filmed it from so far away. Hard to say what that dot was. It would be strange if it were a human heading the way it was heading. A bear? Sasquatch? I have no idea. Interesting.

We have a lot of smart cookies in here, someone might come along with a different perspective or observation.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
What makes you think it is?

This vid is old too.
edit on 13-10-2015 by CaptainBeno because: Missed a bit out

edit on 13-10-2015 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Follow this link for some fun facts!!

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
On HD and when they are zoomed in, you can tell it is a bipedal humanoid quite easily.

It is either a human wearing all black clothes, or a hairy dark sasquatch..

It seems to move easily through that heavy snow, and unless that stuff was frozen solid enough not to fall in through a layer of iced snow, a person couldn't move that fast in it. With some snow shoes on it could, or skis, but it doesn't appear to be using skis.

Can't say for sure what that is, but it is definitely not some bear.
edit on 13-10-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

edit:
So the hiker wasn't there yet when these 2 guys filmed this thing.. Hiker story explanation doesn't work.. It is funny some of the commenters didn't read that far and didn't see the hiker never was there yet during this video date, but are using it to debunk the possibility of a sasquatch being the thing in the video..
edit on 13-10-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I more or less agree. I think it could be a bear but if a person moving way to fast and seems larger that a person as well,
A steep slope could make a large animal almost upright in aspect and bears can move up slope rapidly. Seems like an image expert could extract some more information

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks, I can never get it to embed on this site.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cryptic0void

ive seen this one before what makes me think this may be other than a human being is the fact it is wearing(or is of dark) color, most hikers wear light bright clothing, and the path it takes is not the most logical(if i was hiking any way). I like this vid, kudos.
edit on 13-10-2015 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
As the recent Kingfisher case shows us there are "ghost" species hiding in the wilderness that can evade photographic evidence for decades.

Though I don't believe this video shows Sasquatch, the next one might.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I was just looking for the pisser.
No idea how I ended up in that neck of woods.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: cryptic0void

From that distance, can't tell. Buuutt!. Individual seems very large. Unless he/she was carrying a VERY large pack.
edit on KWed, 14 Oct 2015 01:26:50 -0500am3120155040 by Kratos40 because: (no reason given)

edit on KWed, 14 Oct 2015 01:27:36 -0500am3120153640 by Kratos40 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: cryptic0void
Here is a video that I think might point toward an interesting direction in Bigfoot research, Set up remote cameras above snowfields in British Columbia, maybe with a satellite up link connected to the internet with pan and zoom. Use a second infrared camera for night time conditions or a stars scope coupled to a low powered telescope and powered by solar cells.

Could this be Sasquatch?

youtu.be...

This was already posted almost two years ago. At that focal length. You can't discern anything.

It was debunked two years ago. Try again.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

I think Baddmove identified the answer with the article he linked to. And it does look human (I thought that before seeing Baddmoves link). Great find Baddmove!

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Nice find. It is pretty amazing despite being a bad quality video. Unfortunately but hopefully not being the intent. A Youtube video comment claims it to be a hoax by one of the "filters friends" but did not provide the info, yet anyway.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: tRiP2BrAiN

Homonoids would look human like.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

There is debate, a hiker claimed to be the object in video but his date was different than the date the videographer gave for his clip. The debate is still open as far as I'm concerned unless someone has the clincher.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It's pretty hard to tell, but because of the weight distributed high on the body, I would say it's a hiker with a big pack.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The simplest answer is usually the right one, most likely this is someone out for a stroll. That doesn't exclude the possibility, however remote that might be. Perhaps whoever filmed this could stake out the area in an attempt to spot the Sasquatch again and properly investigate.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
'I'm pretty sure there's sasquatch down there. I realty can't see it very well. It's a little black dot down there.'

Answer: No.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join