It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have just watched most of the US Demorat Debates on TV...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I feel each and every one made at least one good point. A couple were not very good public speakers. That doesn't mean everything, as Hillary Clinton is an exceptional public speaker. She said a lot but much of it was vague.

Bernie Sanders, even when this is not over...has won, hands down.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Bernie is Teh Chosen One, 2.0.

That's my prediction anyway.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I just watched as well plus all rep debates. Good thoughts in both, exp Sanders, Trump, Kasich, Right and left. Think more strongly than ever we really need a third, and perhaps, 4th party in this country.

Why the heck are we being limited?

Never mind. They are both trying to control the narrative. Thing is, the majority is for neither party in particular.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Why the heck are we being limited?

Never mind. They are both trying to control the narrative. Thing is, the majority is for neither party in particular.

I hear you. I think the majority would like to see a social liberal/fiscal conservative run under one of the two major parties. I assume that's why we will never see such a thing.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Lots of cheap talk by the Democrat candidates.

All they "solved" was how to further their failures.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I'm about half way there on both counts but corporate interests have to be cleaned up on both sides. In too long and you are bought and paid for.

Americans are too happy with their 'toy's' and ignore what is happening around them.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I agree they all had at least one good point. I also liked the way that they didn't try and tear each other down and often agreed among themselves. Really seemed like the Bernie and Hillary show but I figured that would be that way. I think it was much more enjoyable than the republican debate as well as I got a kick out of Anderson Coopers pot joke

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

The Bern flamed out when he gave Hillary the win by closing the discussion about the emails.

IMO Hillary gained the most from this debate and by far she is my least favourite candidate in the world. I think I would actually chose Putin over her then the Donald and every single person in the world.

He also lost the Bern when he talked about super pacs and money being the biggest issue but sucked up to Hillary and supported her despite her having raised over 100 Million in corporate sponsors.

He came across to me as a salesman that sounded like jacky mason. I had big hope for him from all the threads around here and internet vibe as a DNC ron paul equivalent but that never pan out.

edit on 321031America/ChicagoTue, 13 Oct 2015 22:32:49 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Sorta had a fun time watching that show... the bernie watching the talking heads dance the same dance without going crazy show.

He managed so well to dodge a lot of the nonsense without biting his own tongue off. Hilary looked like an inflated balloon version of her former self on really good mood elevators. Guy from virginia with a noose for a tie, and the prom king from maryland who can cry on cue, with the mayor, i mean gov of rhode island playing the nicest guy in the world. It was a surreal movie for sure.

Bernie has a ton of momentum it looks like, but im not an expert in the world of politics, just a fed up citizen.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: myartisstrong

I agree they all had at least one good point. I also liked the way that they didn't try and tear each other down and often agreed among themselves. Really seemed like the Bernie and Hillary show but I figured that would be that way. I think it was much more enjoyable than the republican debate as well as I got a kick out of Anderson Coopers pot joke

That was refreshing, even the small pointing out of past votes was so much less rabid that republican debates.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I wonder if Bernie could be Vince Fostered?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

The Bern flamed out when he gave Hillary the win by closing the discussion about the emails.

IMO Hillary gained the most from this debate and by far she is my least favourite candidate in the world. I think I would actually chose Putin over her then the Donald and every single person in the world.

He also lost the Bern when he talked about super pacs and money being the biggest issue but sucked up to Hillary and supported her despite her having raised over 100 Million in corporate sponsors.

He came across to me as a salesman that sounded like jacky mason. I had big hope for him from all the threads around here and internet vibe as a DNC ron paul equivalent but that never pan out.

I don;t really think he did 'flame out'. HIllary, again, is an excellent public speaker, but that doesn't mean that the things she says are good or even make any sense.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Please add your thoughts and opinions to this existing thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you.

Thread Closed.

top topics

join