It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fargo season 2 black triangle UFO and other conspiracy foreshadowing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
FX's Fargo series, season 2 episode 1 just premiered. I loved season 1 . Smart, funny and character driven and a bit on the odd side like the movie which I enjoy. It's certainly not your run of the mill major network sitcom.

As a surprise in watching the premiere I was pleasantly surprised by the references to multiple conspiracy theories as well as an appearance by none other than a black triangle UFO - which is one of my favorite subjects , I just finished reading Marler's 'Estimate of the situation'.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Ha watching episode 1 right now as we speak. I was very (pleasantly) surprised by this as well. Curious to see where this goes!

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I watched the premiere and I'm very excited about this season! Last season was awesome.

As soon as he looked into the sky I said "That would be so rad if that was a UFO...." and oh my it was!

Heads up, you can view the episode on FX website-

Fargo season 2 episode 1 so yay

And I found an interesting article about it.

Rather than quote the bit about the UFO, I'm just going to link it. Some may view it as a spoiler and I don't want to be that person. It doesn't give anything away, but does hint at future episodes.

Season 2 Premier Postmortem

GREAT show!!

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Ya. I did some poking around and found some theories about where it may be going but who knows, they may not reference it again, we shall see. The Cohen Brothers have referrenced or used UFOs in some of their movies (Man Who Wasn't There). I also like the Eisenhower reference of "Beware the Military industrial complex" and JFK assissination.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
!!!!!!!!SPOILER BELOW!!!!!!!!

Episode 2

At the end of the episode the closing , commentating voice states something to the fact of intelligent beings from outer space watching , assessing, and planning their invasion. Bleeping strange man! Has absolutely nothing to do with the main story line. Great show.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Episode 3 and 4 both have random references to ufology still. Again, totally separate from the main storyline which I must add is great in and of itself. Great bleeping show.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Yeah, early on episode 4 the Indian guy was abducted. He looked at the clock and it was 7, went outside...lights, looks at his clock and it's 9 all of a sudden. Could be broken watches/clocks or a ufo

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Yes, I took it as an abduction too. I actually watched the scene twice to make sure I saw what I thought I saw 1st time around. I think they play off the daytime UFO cloaking scenario as well because no actual craft is ever visible, only a bright light. Cool bleep.

a reply to: Verse

top topics

join