It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Israel and Saudi part of a coalition?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I came across this article claiming it ..powderedwigsociety.com...#

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Yeah I would imagine they have been working together for quite some time. Notice how ISIL only attacks the Syrian and Iraq governments. . . . .

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Possibly signaling more of the areas political goings-on than the average American is aware, Debka File stated matter-of-factly that French leaders are in Jerusalem to determine how their country could incorporate themselves into a military and political alliance with Israel, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, The United Arab Emirates and Jordan.

Debka, huh?

They're right the average American isn't aware of the "areas political goings-on". Especially if they tune into Debka.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Their mutual hatred of Iran has gotten them to start working together. Although there is no formal agreement between the two nations.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Maybe hatred is the right word. But these guys are pragmatic. Israel has been co-operating with the Saudis for some time now.

Of course, the house of Saud has many camps.....

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but what happened to no one liners? Personal opinion on being an OP. An OP should provide a topic, perhaps some sources if the type requires it and own opinion or thoughts. Getting back on topic, the Middle East is a huge mess. Who the hell knows who's with who.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I remember seeing something about it a few weeks back. Can't recall where. It was saying that there was an intelligence co-operation(?) Supplying intel along military lines....I think. Not clandestine stuff. Elint?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Here's the article I was referring to:

www.ibtimes.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

I respond as conversation happens and encourage exploration of the story.
My question covers it.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

I don't 100% TRUST the Saudis not to make a mess.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
This is an "off the record" alliance but it does exist due to mutual defense interests. On a larger scale, the alliance incorporates Israel, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

I'm not sure about that article, but my own eyes tell me it is so. Quite obviously there is some behind the scenes agreement. Israel even gets hold of Iranian oil, skirting round boycotts and buying it in Europe. Apparently Iranian oil is preferred in Israel because of its superior quality.

Lord knows what really goes on behind the scenes. We can only rummage through the trash of what we see happening and analyse that like Sherlock Holmes, deducing certain facts from the evidence we gather rather than believing anything from a politician's mouth. We would be more likely to get a truer perspective if we believed the opposite of what they say.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I suspect they certainly cooperate because they have mutual enemies. However I wonder if it isn't a cooperation with each side watching its back - neither country inspires trust.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

LOL. We can add the Saudis to the list for sure. That list is long and growing longer...

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

That would describe every player in this insanity.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

They will be working together plus the Yanks (right now) in order to coax Iran into fighting in Syria................... Perfect opportunity for all three of them to destroy Iran. Hey Cav, what a plan and it's going perfectly

Iran is being dragged into a war, a war where they will face Israel, Saudi and through the back door (or even directly) the USA. In ten years we may look back and see how Iran too the (syrian) bait. All that nuke treaty was a PC exercise by the USA, they know Iran (in its present form) would be better put back a few decades or so.

All going according to plan, just how the Saudi's and Israeli's want it, withh all their first rate tech versus Iranian 70's kit I know who I'd put my money on.

Plan going well.......... Drag them in to war www.haaretz.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Those two countries have had a weird working relationship for quite some time. I don't trust either side, and I absolutely despise the Saudis. I think they are actually worse than Iran on many fronts, and far more dangerous in many ways. They spend more money funding more terrorist groups than Iran, and are behind most of the fundamentalist radical BS happening in Mosques and Islamic centers in western nations. Not to mention it is a sick, cowardly country where pederasty, bestiality, rape, slavery, racism, bigotry, corruption, torture, greed, and hypocrisy are the accepted norm. But of course, we'll do whatever pleases them, because we want that oil, moral high ground and long term consequences be damned.

If Iran invaded or bombed Saudi Arabia, I'd probably pop a cork on some champagne and celebrate.

Israel just hates Iran, so anyone up for a bombing of Iran is going to gain favor with Israel.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Including our idiotic leadership.

new topics

top topics

join