It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Democratic Debate

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Omalley is right on Glass-Steagle.

It is key to our economic health.

link   
a reply to: buni11687

With agreements like NAFTA and the TPP, of course they will.

link   

originally posted by: muse7
Hillary is amazing in debates...she has this one in the bag imo

Hardly. Sanders is winning.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
"I never took a position on keystone until i took a position on keystone"

see Bill Clinton "That depends on what your definition of is, is"

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: introvert

Clinton and Sanders nailed that email issue.

Gotta give em credit.

Dont agree, If you arent held accountability for that sort of thing and can get away with things like that you ARE an Oligarchy.........thats BS

If you are NOT accountable for your illegal behavior that puts America at risk?

Yes, we have to hold them accountable, but why is it the sole focus? Why can't we investigate it and invest more of our resources on more pressing issues?

It isnt a sole focus , at least of this debate, but that doesnt mean it shouldnt be answered either, because it IS a concern......and shes a Presidential candidate...........

Feel me?

It's a focus of the GOP for political purposes. That is my grievance. It needs to be investigated but not their highest priority.

Shes a presidential Candidate, its a VALID focus

If a candidate can act in that manner and if she is guilty and will willingly put sensitive information at risk and be so flippant, then she SHOULDN'T be a candidate, much less president.......

She already lied, then she had to be subpoenaed, then they found the servers, then she lied about the emails, then they found emails.......

Thats my point

That's the problem. Nothing has been proven and we have spent 10's of millions investigating incidents that have yet to produce the conviction of Hillary Clinton.

This is a wasteful GOP witch hunt.

contrary shes been proven she lied at every turn..........

Ok, she lied. What have they found in these investigations, that cost us millions, that she can be tried for?

What does that tell us?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Saying that black lives matter doesn't say that all lives don't matter... it's saying that this nation doesn't recognize that black lives matter so people need to stand up and say it.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Webb is kinda being a bitch

lol

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Well you would take it further then me but glad you are for defense cuts.

I'd demand every single department cut 10% every year until the country was operating under budget. Of course, it would help that some of those alphabets like wouldn't survive the yearly accounting to Congress I'd want ... if I had my way. I think Congress would get tired of having to sit through every single alphabet having to re-justify its existence every time a budget was written and work really hard to streamline things by getting rid of a few.

link   
No it hasn't been equal time Mr.Webb and they haven't asked Chafee his position for about half hour.

Edit: here we go.
edit on 13-10-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: muse7
Hillary is amazing in debates...she has this one in the bag imo

Hardly. Sanders is winning.

On the issues, I agree. But this is also about popularity and perception. Hillary is gaining points in this debate, but it is a bit hallow.
edit on 13-10-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Gotta give em credit.

Dont agree, If you arent held accountability for that sort of thing and can get away with things like that you ARE an Oligarchy.........thats BS

Yes, we have to hold them accountable, but why is it the sole focus? Why can't we investigate it and invest more of our resources on more pressing issues?

It isnt a sole focus , at least of this debate, but that doesnt mean it shouldnt be answered either, because it IS a concern......and shes a Presidential candidate...........

Feel me?

It's a focus of the GOP for political purposes. That is my grievance. It needs to be investigated but not their highest priority.

If a candidate can act in that manner and if she is guilty and will willingly put sensitive information at risk and be so flippant, then she SHOULDN'T be a candidate, much less president.......

She already lied, then she had to be subpoenaed, then they found the servers, then she lied about the emails, then they found emails.......

Thats my point

That's the problem. Nothing has been proven and we have spent 10's of millions investigating incidents that have yet to produce the conviction of Hillary Clinton.

Ok, she lied. What have they found in these investigations, that cost us millions, that she can be tried for?

What does that tell us?

Its not over yet brother So i cant tell ya.......honestly

We will see

The point hell she lied about some heavy stuff, do we need a president like that? NO , Bernie is the only sane choice

link   
Yikes Chaffee... "I didn't know what I was voting for".

link   
RIP Chaffee on his Glass-Steagall answer.
edit on 10/13/2015 by kosmicjack because: c

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Gotta give em credit.

Feel me?

Thats my point

What does that tell us?

Its not over yet brother So i cant tell ya.......honestly

We will see

The point hell she lied about some heavy stuff, do we need a president like that? NO , Bernie is the only sane choice

She's not my pick either, but we have to be honest about the investigations.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It is kinda a Bernine hill dog debate right now tho. Just like it was the trump show in the gop.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
RIP Chaffee on his Glass-Steagle answer.

Yep.

link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Please watch it with the sound on, it is a debate nit a mime off.

link   
a reply to: introvert

OK, so let's assume you're correct and there is nothing there to find. It's all perfectly innocent. They why lie, and lie, and lie again and again to cover it up?

That's either one big compulsive character issue, or there's something there she's hiding. I never lied without thinking I was hiding something.

link   
a reply to: Kali74

Yeah they railroaded him with that question but he didn't really jab back hard enough.

First policy slip added to his nervousness, it's all Sanders and Hillary with Webb pushing himself into position.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
RIP Chaffee on his Glass-Steagall answer.

Agreed, but you have to admire his honesty. That is refreshing.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join