It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Poking my head back in.

page: 1

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:00 PM
Hola, urrahbuddy!

I have decided to return after taking a break for a while. I had to leave because the content and posts became too personal and hurtful to me. I came back to see if the bigotry, transphobia, and general cruelty and personal attacks have subsided a bit. So far, I haven't seen good signs. *Snip*

I'm also hoping that my decision to poke my head back in isn't a mistake. I have done a lot of healing in the past couple months and I am in a great place so I imagine I can approach this site with love and understanding like I used to before becoming so freakin' jaded.

In any case, I know that moderation can never be fully universal or fair and I suspect there is still a lot of leeway when it comes to abusive language and name calling towards certain demographics. I can accept that for now. I still have a little faith in the leadership of ATS and believe things will improve.

In short, howdy.
edit on 10/15/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:40 PM
Hello and welcome back!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:33 AM
I've actually been avoiding ATS for a while now too, for the same reasons.

But there are many good people here, so I always end up coming back, at least to check the recent threads. I'm glad you're here as well!