It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin slams US on Syria, says partners have 'mush' for brains

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

"Now, we often hear that our pilots are striking the wrong targets, not IS," Putin said at an investment forum in Moscow explaining that Russia had asked Washington to provide a list of targets.

But Washington declined. "'No, we are not ready for this' was the answer," Putin quoted them as saying. "Then we thought again and asked another question: then tell us where we should not strike.

No answer too," he said, adding: "That is not a joke. I did not make this up." "How is it possible to work together?" he asked.

"I believe some of our partners simply have mush for brains,"

Putin seems to be on fire.

I just love his frankness, lol.

I am sure he is no saint but this is very refreshing.

edit on 13-10-2015 by RogueWave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
We need him in the US
Enough said.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Atm Putin can do no wrong and is making the USA look silly!

Makes you wonder who has the Nobel peace prize....

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Come closer said the spider to the fly.
There's blame on both sides but all this Putin adoration is misplaced.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
There are reports on Sky News (Ticker Tape) that 1000's of Iranians have arrived in Syria to assist the regime in gaining some ground back.

Meanwhile Iran has tested a missile capable of housing a Nuclear Warhead.

www.reuters.com...

As for Putin, maybe he's right, but so what?

He might just find out how 'mush' for Brains work in the next year or so. We're all off to 'Hell' in a handcart.

edit on 13/10/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I think the mass appreciation for Putin stems from the fact that he speaks the truth.

Our media and government lies to us blatantly on a daily basis and we're just sick of it.

The truth is refreshing, no matter who speaks it.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RogueWave

I don't know if Putin is a good guy or the Russian version of Donald Trump but he is correct, our leaders have (Manchurian) mush for brains.

Sometimes I think Bush Jr. and now Obama actually see themselves as mankinds saviours and truly have been brainwashed to believe that everything they do is perfect in every way.
edit on 13-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: sickofthelies
I think the mass appreciation for Putin stems from the fact that he speaks the truth.

Our media and government lies to us blatantly on a daily basis and we're just sick of it.

This.

Beware of mush areas! That's a pretty tough task nowadays, cutting through all that BS.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Could it be the the US has an Agenda that it doesn't want to pass by the Public?

Me thinks yes.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Who needs weapons when you can get someone else to do your dirty work?

Here is the basket . Don't say I never gave you anything.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Meanwhile, U.S. Delivers 50 tonnes of Ammunition to Syrian Rebel Groups

The U.S simply is not looking for a resolution with Russia but fueling the crisis, and it's a sad fact!
edit on 13-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

'The Markets' (TM) have demands as well, you know...

Sad facts part two.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

US to the World: "Russia must assist the US coalition with fighting ISIS in Syria, this needs to be a joint effort for it to succeed"

Russia to the US: "Give us a list of targets"

US Discussion: "#, we can't, our only intel is on striking the Syrian military, which we have fed to ISIS commanders, tell Russia we aren't ready to give our intel on targets"

US to Russia "No, we are not ready for this"

Russia discussion: "Seriously....WTF"

Russia to US: "Okay then......pls tell us where not to strike"

US discussion: "#-a-brick......we can't answer that as well.....we need to protect ISIS.....and we can't exactly tell them not to strike known ISIS positions....what do we tell them.....dammit....what do we say....we'll have to say 'no' "

US to Russia: "No, we cannot tell you this intel either"

Russia discussion: "Something is just a little bit funny about this situation, we have figured it out, let us make funny russian joke about it, and drop bombs.........of the funny informative kind.

edit on 13-10-2015 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

Great post. It think that this is exactly what happened.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978 CJV? @nd line

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Gotta love it

Putin; 'Where are we hitting wrong'

USA; 'We're not ready for that'

Putin; 'OK, where should we not target?'

USA; silence.

Whoever is running the US military is a real special kind of stupid. I don't think it will compromise the security if mainland USA if they answer those questions.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Whoever is running the US military is a real special kind of stupid. I don't think it will compromise the security if mainland USA if they answer those questions.

Maybe if we let military trained leaders who fully understand military combat make the decisions we could give them answers.

When you have politicians with an agenda but no military background in charge this is the Idiocracy that should be expected.

edit on 13-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

That was great.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: sickofthelies

No, for some reason a lot of people on ATS prefer his lies, that's all. If he wants to target IS, Syria would be able to give him that information rather than the targets they have been providing which are anti government rebel forces. Trouble is that it's the anti government rebels that Russia wants to remove to keep the status quo in place.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin

US to the World: "Russia must assist the US coalition with fighting ISIS in Syria, this needs to be a joint effort for it to succeed"

The US and indeed other Western forces (this isn't team fricking America) has not asked for Russia to be involved, in fact Western forces have made it clear that Russia is causing more harm than good as their goal is not to fight IS but to maintain the current Syrian government.

I guess you are in America, try and find somewhere to read facts, shouldn't be that hard.
edit on 14-10-2015 by uncommitted because: typo

edit on 14-10-2015 by uncommitted because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join