It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Air Force member claims she was abused by Reptilians. On the Moon.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I kinda feel bad for her. If anything she recalled was true, it was probably family members, colleagues, or other people she knew who did it. I'm thinking she was probably drugged & vaguely recalled the incidences. Then her imagination tried to fill in the blanks on what actually happened (like the faces).

There are all kinds of date rape drugs out there & some that can temporarily turn a person into a virtual zombie. I'm actually inclined to believe a lot of "alien abduction" stories have similar origins.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Niara Terela Isley, 60, claims that after going through hypnosis, she remembered being taken by a 'humanoid with a tail' to a secret base on the far side of the moon.

Sounds like the Vegas "Furry" convention got a little out of hand for one tourist.........
edit on 10/13/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Curious to know what happened to ATS, it seems that being open minded just flew out the door. Now I'm not saying I believe the story, but I've actually heard about some encounters from a veteran about reptilians. I've had my own encounter myself, which got me into the whole reptilian lore. Can't say I know of any credible sources that speak of them, but do to my experience, I can't just say this lady is crazy. I came to this site looking for possible answers to my own experience. It seems no one is taking this story with a grain of salt, just flaming the crap out of it. Even if the story is false, maybe she was abused, but it didn't seem like something that should be joked about. I don't mean to look down on anyone, I just think respect should be given, even if the story is just that...a story. That's my 2 cents anyway.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
You had me at "www.mirror.co.uk"

Hmmmmm a rag paper to say the least.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
So they are Just the same as humans!

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Personally, I am very doubtful about someone's claims when they have a book for sale or a pay website.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Ok I think I will be the first to say, she was most probably raped by aliens on the moon period.

She said it happened and believes it happened then it probably happened.

There are quite a few people who claim aliens have abducted them and had sexual experiences with them.

This could be just a small part of a breeding program that may have been going on for some time.

Here is another thought, perhaps there is a clone of her as well as many others of us, and we could all be quantum entangled with our clones, or have some psychic connection with them at some subcounsious level. Then when in regression she was able to experience what happened to the other version of herself.

This may be the tip of the iceberg. . . . . .

edit on 13-10-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Mars_Needs_Women

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist

When I got to, "...after going through hypnosis...", that was far enough. To bizarre and far more likely to be implanted "memories", false memories, than anything real. The creepy thing is that this could be done to someone, to make them think they experienced some horrible thing. It happens, though.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Interesting first comment on the article by someone claiming to be her. Perhaps the article is disinformation, trying to make her look like a loon.

Or maybe it's just a troll. Hmmm

"
3 hours ago
NiaraIsley
This is a bogus story folks. I never made any such claim. If you want to know the real story of what happened with my experiences, please read my book, "Facing the Shadow, Embracing the LIght: A Journey of Spirit Retrieval and Awakening." Part of the reason I wrote it is to put, in my own words, what I remember and what I've researched and data I have collated on my experiences and the experiences of others. And for the record, I really HATE drama. I never made any such claim, ever, nor would I ever lend my name to such a sensationalistic headline even if there was a shred of truth to this."
edit on 13-10-2015 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

It is an interesting one but here are some alternative reasons for her claim's.

First as pointed out by other's here and quite correctly it could just be to drum up headline's for her book sales.

Second Disinformation, the US and other powers used UFO storys and even abduction tales to cover up secret operations, even the black choppers and cattle mutilations (Suspected human mutiliations too) are probably due to the need to take biopsy samples by a black op's wing or black ops affiliated organisation/corporation aka monsanto etc in order to monitor an undisclosed spillage or leak of hazardous material, biocontaminant or radiation,. The UFO phenomena were also famously used to cover for test flights of exotic prototypes.

Thirdly, Deprogramming of former high level security clearance personel.
This is an interesting one, Mind control techniques including the planting of false memory's, the use of psychotropic compound's and hypnosis are all not only used to retrieve information but also to blank it or cause mental redirect's within the mind of those subject's whom are so manipulated, I took liberty with the term deprogramming as it actually has more in common with forced reprogramming of the human mind.

Fourthly, she is telling the truth.

I really don't know which of the above I would be more comfortable with.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
She doesn't seem to be that new to the alien/ufo scene where she explains her story. Find it interesting that MSM tabloids are running with it, CT discrediting, or just sharing the story for hits.

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov
Interesting first comment on the article by someone claiming to be her. Perhaps the article is disinformation, trying to make her look like a loon.

Or maybe it's just a troll. Hmmm

"
3 hours ago
NiaraIsley
This is a bogus story folks. I never made any such claim. If you want to know the real story of what happened with my experiences, please read my book, "Facing the Shadow, Embracing the LIght: A Journey of Spirit Retrieval and Awakening." Part of the reason I wrote it is to put, in my own words, what I remember and what I've researched and data I have collated on my experiences and the experiences of others. And for the record, I really HATE drama. I never made any such claim, ever, nor would I ever lend my name to such a sensationalistic headline even if there was a shred of truth to this."

No shortage of people mocking her already at the source.

I've observed people calling out in comments before with that source on different stories claiming the story was changed, added to, etc. One namely was the outage about the missing Malaysia plane.

Unless she validates it on her official site or social media, it's open for speculation as well to what the media is doing with the story. Currently not seeing an update on those.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Why would a reptile want to have sex with a mammal? Mammals are hairy and have breasts. A reptile would find that disgusting.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackmetalmistFormer Air Force member claims she was abused by Reptilians. On the Moon.

Puh-leeese!
Seriously? *__-

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   

She can be found on YouTube www.youtube.com... I don't recall her saying she got raped by aliens just other humans working at the base (35 years ago); think she said that the aliens did not seem impressed with her treatment! I keep an open mind with all this type of stuff, its just stories at this stage believe it or don't its your choice no need to be rude though.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join